People are losing respect for American restaurants under Trump

Naturally, Non-Americans will scoff and turn their nose up at populate American brands. However, it's damn near impossible to do when you are thinking about Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut was founded in June 1958 by two Wichita State University students, brothers Dan and Frank Carney, as a single location in Wichita, Kansas. Over the course of the last 30 years, over 300 locations have popped up around the planet. The brand offers:
1). Incredible value and delightful staff 2). Choice of toppings at a discount, incredible freedom 3). Breadsticks and garlic topping, a modest, consecrating topping. 4). Adjusted for inflation pricing.
It's clear the brand and product are respectful and offer great value. Why aren't more people giving it the respect it deserves?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/business/retail/pizza-hut-set-for-the-courts-over-cutprice-pizzas-20170428-gvurlt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pizza hut is gross.

Aint nobody respect no 'merican restaurant anyways fucking racist Euroshit.

Fuck off, shill.

This doesn't make any sense. You just gave us a basic gestalt on Pizza hut and then claimed without any source that non-Americans are "losing their respect for it".
Secondly, this doesn't really belong on Veeky Forums.
Lastly, you're a cuck.

>losing
>implying there was every anything respectable about amerifat """cuisine"""

>respecting restraunts founded on institutionalized racysmyn
i mean can you even???

Explain faggot

um hello 21st century much!

>pizza
>founded in Kansas
>is good

You wat?

More like Pizza Butt.

Pizza Hut's sauce tastes like spit with the texture of my period.

this will be the toppest of keks, my jiggling loins are dripping sweat with anticipation

thanks! I now completely understand the bullshit that was spewing from your keyboard, because of that detailed, thoughtful explanation you provided.

>choice of toppings at a discount, incredible freedom
Is this what your founding fathers meant when they fought for freedom? I don't get why Americans love shitty chain brands over quality

Traps don't get periods.

u mad

>Is this what your founding fathers meant when they fought for freedom?
Unironically, yes. Now fuck off until you get to the moon, yuroshit (or whatever other asshole you crawled out of)

More like pizza SLUT

Pizzahut is losing to Dominos big time here in ausfailia. Maybe the company is losing worldwide due to the same kind of anti-competitive behaviour?

baka.com.au/business/retail/pizza-hut-set-for-the-courts-over-cutprice-pizzas-20170428-gvurlt.html

NZfag here, dominoes pretty much the best bang for buck as far as any fast food is concerned. Stuff your guts for $5. The hutt does the same thing but they're really stingy on their $5 range, need to go $8 or bust. Pity dominoes has that rancid smelling oil in their cheese and base.

>baka
lel
insert (baka)

>populate American brands

I know this is a troll thread because Pizza Hut is one of the worst pizza chains. The cheese is rubbery, coated in grease, and if you peel it up (which you can often do in one solid piece) there's almost no fucking sauce, the crust tastes like shit, and the only reason most locations are still in business is because of Wing Street.

smh2bh familia

S.M.H

pizza hut messed up my order twice so in the end I had 6 pizzas, thanks pizza hut.

>Incredible freedom
So when burgers screech about that its because of pizza hut toppings? Sounds realistic

doms > papa j > pizza hut

ph is fucking terrible, everything is greasy as shit

if you want to sell shit, buy an ad like everybody else, you cheap cunt

Pizza Hut isn't as good at the other big pizza chains. Both Papa John's and Dominos taste better, and are often cheaper. Only thing worse is Little Ceasers, and they're still great for grabbing a few cheap pizzas for game night or some shitty party.

Unfortunately we don't have an authentic pizza joint in my area, just the chains.