Scientificly, what is the worst way to torture someone?

Scientificly, what is the worst way to torture someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow#Pit_of_despair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard#Trial.2C_torture.2C_and_execution
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylmercury
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Wetterhahn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put him in an engineering class

Subject them to this thread.

Filling their catalog with stupid threads.

Toy with their emotions

Gigli on repeat.

Make them have to learn all of calculus without ever being given a single proof of anything

Maybe flaying away the flesh until you hit the bone and then hurting the bone directly

>10 lbs of molten iron on face

No. This on repeat.

This is probably worth a mention: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow#Pit_of_despair

The Chinese used to tie a man spread eagle over a sharpened stalk of bamboo and allow it to grow the victim's body.

Scientifically, the most physical pain comes from near your teeth.

Why is this allowed?
What information did he gain other than "When you torture monkeys, they become sad."?

Force feeding them a strict diet of only smegma.

There are all sorts of white torture techniques that fuck with the nerves, you would just need to make sure the subject remains aware abd alive.

Science user.

Give a person love, lots of money and powers beyond imagination, idk maybe ignorance or enough to be blissful, ice cream and a disneyland pass.

That would be the worst way to torture someone.

>tfw no gf

This is my class. We use James Stewart and learn how to compute the Calculus

Have them spend a day with Donald Dump the Republican Retard.

It's not allowed anymore unless your a lesser animal

Show some effort

Easy, just put them in the sandpaper room

They will never sleep for more than a few seconds

dat ass tho

> He doesn't appreciate "Chase the morning"

I love that movie! :(

make him write a phd thesis

Psychology is not a science

30 mins tickle monster 3 times a day

Embodiment.

Hehe

p clever

trouble publishing, brainlet?

The worst possible way is to give the person a large sum of cash and then cook them a nice meal. compliment them on something and if the person is single set him/ her up with a good looking date.

That would definately be the most counterproductive ( e.g. worst) way to torture someone.

not going to lie, I kek'd

Give them life

Do nothing. I mean if you do nothing the torture won't be very effective

Heres what he said as a response to criticism of his methods:
>The only thing I care about is whether a monkey will turn out a property I can publish. I don't have any love for them. Never have. I don't really like animals. I despise cats. I hate dogs. How could you like monkeys?
Fuck u harlow who doesnt like dogs

Electrical stimulation of nerves

Give them delicious food, a comfy place to live, lots of great sex...

That would be just about the worst way you could torture anybody. People would remark on how bad you are at torturing.

LE UPBOAT ALL AROUND

Just use the buttplug doorknob solution to lift yourself off the floor and sleep.

holy shit thanks for reminding me this exists. I have really great memories from the period watching this

Dogs are a shit pet tho user. Ducks and rabbits should replace the dog/cat model of common pets.

psshhh...nothin personnel kid...

The worst way to torture someone is to do the exact opposite of torturing. Take them for a spa day, massages, suck their cock. That way you're the worst at torturing them.

drugging them with 250 hits of LSD without their knowledge and forcing them to relive the most traumatic moments of their life over and over

I'm afraid that they noticed your trick levitating buttplug trick last night and decided to cover the doorknob in sandpaper plus it's constantly rotating.

However, you are encouraged to still give it another shot.

The amount of upboating in this thread is top lel. Veeky Forums really is the most underage board.

lordosis

The soviets did a lot of experimentation on this in the 20-50s and found out that one of the best ways of extracting information was just plain old sleep deprevation, and torturing family and friends.

There's got to be some sort of threshold for the absolute worst a human brain can feel, right?

I'm too much of a pussy to watch the gif. What happens

Isolation...

Wrenching them from the void of non-existence and forcing them to live a pitiful human life for no reason.

Anti gravity chamber.
Walls, floor, ceiling made of cactus.(the really sharp but small neetles)
Fuck with the on and off switch thrashing the person around.
After they're nice and bloody.
Cover him in salt, hot, sauce and put him in a pool of hand sanitizer.
Take him out give him a sandpaper towel to dry off.

Repeat until dead

they'd be too retarded to even recognize their own memories

But lower it to 50-100 and you got it

puss puss

break their heart

You don't deserve to know, but it's pretty cool. That's all I will give you.

Complete isolation. The trick is to remove every possible stimuli they could experience so that they would be left to their own thoughts. Constructing a 250x250 meter square hall with room temperature floor with padding so no sound would come when you step on it. A tube that is attached to the roof would feed just the amount of sustenance so they wouldn't feel hungry nor full. The tube would would work like a dogs flexi, it would retract itself so the person couldn't hang themselves with it. They could run and walk as much as they liked, but the hall would rotate 180 degrees whenever they reached the other end. The turning points would be lubricated so well that only a slight sound could be heard when it turns. The person would also be in a straitjacket so they couldn't claw or harm themselves in any way. A mouthpiece would be needed to not let them bite their tongue off. The hall would have no lights to minimize stimuli to the retinas. Also have enough acoustic panels to reduce the sound but not so much that they could hear their own breathing or blood flowing.

I'm pretty sure this is the worst physical pain ever inflicted on a human being.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard#Trial.2C_torture.2C_and_execution

Wtf I want children now

Ducks shit everywhere and you cant stop them, birds in general are terrible pets. But I actually have pet rabbits lol theyre great. But come on dogs are the most highly domesticated animals we have and make the best pets objectovely if you have the space and time

The Sludge Pinata...

, said all of /b/ during the Emma Watson days.

edgy

That sounds like that sucked, a lot

The whole point of the thread.

I don't think LSD makes people retarded at high doses. Just tons of disassociation and psychosis.

They'd eventually starve themselves to death doing that.

>...87
why am i not surprised?

>just tons of disassociation and psychosis
Exactly. Their ego would be shattered and it would seem unfamiliar to them if thry couldceven pay attention roving the video a at and weren't stuck tripping in a loop in their head the whole time
They wouldn't actually be retarded but it'd walk like a duck and talk like one

this is what I get for phone posting jesus christ

kektimus optimus

Only effective short term. Then you can adapt by dissociation and go on about your life.

I saw a video of some guys torturing some other guy by cutting off his hands, the skin on his face, and then slowly cutting away at the neck (SLOOOWLY) with a box cutter.

idk, im pretty sure its richard stallman torturing someone who called it "linux" instead of "GNU/Linux" or something like that

someone posted a webm of it, but this is original:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Not the worst ways, but they are pretty bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consort_Qi
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/

Make human centipede

Make tat shitty man eat his shit.

Yeah, that's why psychological horror needs to play in to it. Hurt their family and friends. Make them watch someone they love get gang-raped while all they have to do is talk to stop it. Interrogate them, and any time they do something you don't like, they get sedated and wake up missing a digit/limb. Shit like that.

But as someone already said, if what you want is information, you just break their mind by doing shit like keeping them from sleeping until they have a psychotic breakdown, or simple shit like waterboarding which produces such an intense physical response they will quickly do anything to stop it. No need to physically damage them at all, really. That's why when we do still choose to torture people, we generally have dispensed with the rack or the breaking wheel or whatever. I guess it depends on what your goal really is. Info? See above. Hurt them as much as possible for whatever reason? Physical pain plus psychological horror.

Making them watch the plane scene on repeat, forever.

something like the agonizer from star trek, stimulating all the pain receptors

divorce court

Make them read Veeky Forums posts everyday until they think they like it.

So what you're putting forward is The Golden Cage from the Ottomans?

Get a lot of blankets and towels. Have them held or set up just under the cabinet. It's better if you have someone to help hold them. One blanket held between two people with towels fluffed up inside the blanket should do nicely. One person then opens the cabinet slowly, letting as few bowls as possible out at a time, until the pile stabilizes. Unfortunately, some might get chipped.

Fucking shit am I autistic? Wasting time on a thought exercise.

Wasting time on it AND coming up with a terrible solution!

Give a better one

>Toy with their emotions
haha, that's like nigger-tier torture

let them fuck you over, and then when they beg 2 come back, show them messege theysent u telling u to fuck off

Slide the door enough to fit your hand in.

It doesn't open like a door, and if you weren't a brainlet you would have noticed that.

>Harlow was well known for refusing to use conventional terminology, instead choosing deliberately outrageous terms for the experimental apparatus he devised. This came from an early conflict with the conventional psychological establishment in which Harlow used the term "love" in place of the popular and archaically correct term, "attachment". Such terms and respective devices included a forced-mating device he called the "rape rack"

You take your victim, tie him down, leave him alone in the dark for a week. At the end of the week, you come in, clean his refuse, feed him, and continually repeat,"It's ok, it's gonna be just fine, just pay attention."

At the end of every week of cleanup/feeding, chop off a finger or toe, then dress the wound and make sure there is no risk of infection.

Before you leave and cut the lights off, look him in the eyes, and calmly say, "you fucked up this time"

Repeat 19 more weeks, then spend the next month with him, almost every other day, feeding and cleaning him, telling him not to worry, "It's going to be ok"

At the end of the month, remove the limb of your choice, dress the wound, feed/cleanup, then in the most deadpan voice possible, repeat, "you fucked up now".

Lights off for one more week, then repeat, til no limbs remain, tell him again and again, " It's going to be ok, I just want to ask you a question, then it's done. It's going to be ok."

At your leisure, and so long has you keep him alive, ask this one simple question, "Do you know what you did?"

As soon as he attempts to answer, put a pry in his mouth and remove his tongue.

Nail the tongue in full view, and feed/clean and dress the wound, and forget eye contact, just shout"you done fucked up now!!"

Leave the lights on, come back in one week, feed/clean and dress wounds, spend the whole day telling him about your day, about the sun, women, family, conversations you had, love you made, then gouge his eye out, and dress the wound.

Leave the lights on and just whisper "you fucked up now"

The next week follow suit with the ear on the opposite side of his head.

Remind him that he fucked up, and remove his remaining eye, and clean his refuse, feed him, dress the wounds, and remind him that everything will be ok.

Come back in one week, clean and feed him and just reassure him it will be ok, again and again.

Now stop talking to him, just sit with him, occasionally make noises so he knows you haven't left, but don't speak to him. He will have virtually no way of knowing how long this lasts. It will seem like an eternity.

When you decide the eternity is up, slam your fist next to his skull, and shout," YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW"

Immediately remove his last ear, clean/feed and dress wound.

Now the hard part, spend the next month making sure he survives, and then drop him off at their nearest relations home, a naked living torso, with no means to communicate the torture he experienced.

Put those that they love through living physical hell

Death by 1000 cuts

>A tube that is attached to the roof would feed just the amount of sustenance so they wouldn't feel hungry nor full.
They wouldn't be able to starve themselves because the tube would feed them constantly.
They'd be stuck in nothingness for the rest of their life.

Holy fuck, it's like they randomly selected wires and tried to figure out how to turn those things the worst torture possible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylmercury
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Wetterhahn

Something involving this stuff. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.