Can you recommend me a list of 10 to 15 classics that I can simply read once to say that I have and then never bother...

Can you recommend me a list of 10 to 15 classics that I can simply read once to say that I have and then never bother with literature ever again?

8, 6, 6, 3, 8, 9

8 6 6 4 6 5

Fucking filename is giving me flashbacks of martinis and eliot rodge

the fourth girl is the cutest.

hell no, she looks like shrek

Contrarianism has gone too far

1,pass,pass,pass,pass,pass

7 6 6 5 8 6

0 0 0 0 0 0

They all look like bad people.

what are the top 5 books I should read to understand the greatest coverage of Veeky Forums memes

Do you think they enjoy their lives?

9 6 6 7 8 6

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

lurk moar

Underrated post.

Meme Trilogy + a book about corn.

They do. The moment I saw the pack of camel smokes and the lighter in the bottom right corner of the table I could tell with 100% confidence that these women are from Serbia (the reverse image search proved it as well). Those faces are the par excellence profile of the average slut from Belgrade. Dead eyes, tolerable faces, decent bodies and the reeking stench of a stuck-up mindless whore.

Have no doubt, these "people" enjoy their lives. Partying, drinking, light drugs and shagging chads - it's all it takes to make them extremely happy and that's exactly the thing they do at least 2 times a week.

What comforts me is the idea of a distinction between contextual and absolute happiness. In the context of a limited human being (essentially a subhuman who cannot think beyond the most primitive needs) these whores are indeed living their lives to the fullest. On the other hand, from the perspective of a conscious person, they obviously suffer from the syndrome of a caged animal - they sure do make the most of their lives, but only inside a cage. So objectively, they aren't happy. They are as far from true happiness as one could be.

One more thought: I used to believe (and I still would like to, but I can't) that even the most disgusting normie has his moments of doubt. Late at night, while lying in bed, perhaps, but just perhaps a thought of this kind occurs: "What the hell am I doing with my life?" Taking a good look at their faces shatters even this tiny illusion of their potential consciousness.

8, 2, 6, 5.2, 6, 9

>8
heh no. try 5
>9
jesus, have you never seen a legitimately beautiful woman in your life?

Fuck individual ratings; rankings, anons.
1 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 4

t. Homo (Homosexual.)

>Gilgamesh
>Illiad
>Odyssey
>Platos dialogues
>The philosophy of aristotle
>Meditations
>The holy bible
>The Gnostic bible
>War and peace
>Moby dick
>Dubliners
>Portrait of the artist as a young man
>Ulysses
>The origin of consciousness in the breakdown of the bicameral mind
>finnegans wake
Just to end it with a what the fuck.

6, 4, 5, 4, 7, 7

found the virgin

word

I had never been (have sex) with a slut.
Can someone post a story/experience with those kind of girls?

>The origin of consciousness in the breakdown of the bicameral mind
nice

They talk a lot and say very little and then you're broke. Or, say, If you don't treat them like their pussy entitles them to the universe, then they just move to someone else who will, and they make him broke. They're parasites. The end.

Looks like Wanderlei Silva

Are you from Western Europe/America, white and look decent? (by decent I mean no deformities, tolerable face, you get the idea). If the answer to all these questions is yes, and if you have enough money to come to Belgrade (staying here is ridiculously cheap compared to Western standards, don't worry about it), then you can get your own experience with a Serbian slut after your first visit of a nightclub. These whores love foreigners (because in their minds: foreigner = cash), and you have plenty of options to drag one in bed:
1. Come with your friends, reserve a table in a nightclub and buy something to drink. The bitches will come at you, offer them a drink, have some small-talk, make out and take them to your hotel room.

2. If 1 isn't working out, just keep spending more cash on drinks. The hostesses are actually incognito prostitutes, and the manager of the nightclub will send them to you if you spend enough cash. If you spend ca. 500 eur, you'll get to fuck them afterwards as well.

3. Coming alone, got no friends? Take a seat at a local cafe and fake a conversation on your phone in your native language. Rinse and repeat, soon enough some hipster girls (sluts as well) will definitely approach you.

Here is a list of ten, covering Russians, Greeks, Spanish, French, English, and American.

Cervantes. Don Quixote
Dumas, Count Of Monte Cristo
Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment
Dickens - Pickwick Papers
Homer, Odyssey
Shakespeare, Macbeth
Herodotus, Histories
Hesse, Siddhartha
Stewart, Earth Abides

8, 8, 5, 3, 7, 5

Narcissus and Goldmund is also good by Hesse

Not op, but I'm like thirty pages in and it's just the worst, but like in a good way. I pity the people who actually bought it on Amazon

>no Joyce

go fuck yourself with a cactus

This, Op. The condensed essentials. Except maybe work the hero with a thousand faces in there too.

second one is the only half decent one
the rest don't deserve your time

>fishystink.jpg

pocetim da učim srpski zato sam pola srbin, šta je najbolji da učim? iz knjiga je kako učim sad i pokušavam decet reči svaki dan ali (fuck it) the grammar is too hard. do people care if you fuck up the grammar, shit's hard

It is very very unpleasant. To them there is no difference between acting and being, so they act their pleasure in an uncanny way -- you're never quite sure if they experience it themselves, or if being the center of attention is all that matters to them. They are the very definition of someone who is in despair without knowing it.

I don't care if people call me a sperg for this; if you can enjoy so-called casual sex you're probably a sociopath or close to it. Unless you are actually expressing love for someone there's no pleasure in sex, only in the act of pursuing it, and it's still a sin if performed improperly or outside of the bounds of sacramental marriage.

>tfw people tell you to "live your life" when you're younger and then you do it and find yourself in an existential crisis wherein there is no "life" in which to live
>tfw you get so messed up over a girl you read Dante and Kierkegaard and become Catholic
>feels kinda good t b h

Literature Ph.D here and tenured professor at a top 100 American university here.

Infinite Jest and forget everything else. If you read Infinite Jest 10-15 times you'd be more understand more about literature than most people. Throw in Odyssey, Hamlet, and then all of James Joyce's works. You honestly don't need much else to never have to bother with literature again. All the artistic beauty and life lessons in Infinite Jest and Ulysses are greater than almost all other literature combined. Make it simpler for yourself and just go right into Infinite Jest, the Ulysses prerequisites, and then Ulysses.

Wouldn't fuck any of them but:
7 5 6 6 7 7

>That filename even though girls of that quality would never fuck OP

btw, are those Serbian girls? I might pop over there. I just got back from a long stay in E. Europe and was amazed at how many girls didn't care if I was wearing a condom or not.

Jesus you're pitiful

Third girl is best girl, 11/10, I can't be the only one who sees this. Also the one all the way to the right looks like she just acts like a slut to fit in with all her friends but she'd secretly be a good wife if she settled down. Just my opinion desu senpai.

Third is probably the best, of a bad bunch.

Something is seriously wrong with me. When I look at that picture I just tell myself that I hate women and that they're all vapid and senseless.

I'm sociable when I have to be (in classes and at work), and people have always naturally liked me; I've never really had trouble making friends, but I've always preferred to be alone. I've seen several girls and had sex twice, but I've lost my drive during intercourse both times because I couldn't stop thinking about if I was making a terrible mistake or not.

I literally ignore everybody in my life and study 12 hours a day. I've tried being a sociable person and hanging out with other people regularly, but I always feel a dreadful sense of guilt, like I am wasting my time when I could be doing something like reading or studying mathematics. Does anyone else know what I am feeling, or am I legitimately crazy?

>does anyone else know what I am feeling

yeah bro i feel it everyday its called being a huge fucking faggot

You swalllowed the red pill too hard you special snowflake

I know exactly what you are feeling.

although i feel you and can relate, i feel like at a certain point a companion can be helpful to your pursuits and even enrich them if you find the right one

This is good

They all look the same dude.

this

6 9 7 6 5 8

>No Quixote
>No Dostoevski

Fuck you, man.

Sorry, meant

>Does anyone else know what I am feeling, or am I legitimately crazy?
Why would you consider those mutually exclusive?

>itt: people who need to get off the internet occasionally

Second from left is underrated though. She has a calm confidence to her that suggests she'd be great in bed, and quite possibly have interesting kinks.

omg I just finished watching westworld too!

Slut. Slut. Mega Slut. Closet slut. My New Waifu. Slut.

The sentiments in this aren't even edgy/r9k tier any more, it's just the truth.

>shagging chads
I love this phrase. 'Shagging' is so British, but 'Chad' is one of the least British names in existence. Plus the assonance!

Makes you think that, happiness for these people comes from living as hedonists,
while we sit on an anime rune page discussing spooks and reading hundred year old
philosophy books trying to find an answer on how to be happy.

Maybe, we're wrong.

They aren't happy either. Their youth will disappear in a handful of years and they'll still be used up cum rags with no content to their character and no idea how to take responsibility for their actions.

Or the become more matronly and enjoy raising their kids with some beta balding lawyer who is secretly gay and hangs about university swimming pool saunas.

Kek

almost me, except that i dont study or have any interest lol