I'm looking at buying a mini fridge for my bedroom so I don't disturb my roomate going into the kitchen (1 floor feels...

I'm looking at buying a mini fridge for my bedroom so I don't disturb my roomate going into the kitchen (1 floor feels bad man). What are some good food I can stock up on for my mini fridge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3SZ4lSvH9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beer.

get a new roommate instead

bread
ketchup
fruit

Mc donalds

I live alone and have a 2 mini fridges in my room just for my beer and hard liquor. Just get a better job and move in alone.

Sorry but this is an autistic as fuck reason to get a mini fridge. Unless you are always going to the kitchen at 3AM slamming the door shut...

Mini fridges are a total waste of money and can barely even keep drinks cold, let alone food

The fuck do you mean mini fridges are the fucking bees knees!
>keep drinks cold
>yet is in a convenient and small package
>modern science at its finest

What liquor do you put in a fridge? Vodka and jager are the only two I can think of

I put vodka and rum. I almost always use the rum for mixes and Id prefer them being cold. Iv always wondered why people dont just chill all types of hard liquor. I just dont have enough space to keep my whiskey and tequila cold. Is there a real reason not to keep them cold?

I mean to each their own, but whiskey is best at room temp or slightly warmed

I like bourbon neat at room temp. If you're gonna mix then I guess it doesn't make any difference

i have size 14 feet, and i can silently walk across any floor. gotta know how to gently shift your weight into each step.

even an old one that creaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3SZ4lSvH9o

That's not an accomplishment, your platypus feet have more surface area of course they don't make as much noise. If you had two peg-legs and could walk silently then that would be worth bragging about

Liquor goes in the freezer for me. Half my freezer space is liquor usually

just keep waterbottles and cliff bars in your bedroom op

jam/fruit preserves
sliced bread or english muffins
peanut butter on top of the fridge

make pbnjs whenever you want for a quick snack

This.

Most man-cave food is NOT kept in the fridge, like beef/pepperoni sticks, jerky, pretzles, and nuts.

In your minifridge, keep yogurt, cheese sticks, carrot sticks, dips, fruits and water

Who gives a fuck about your roommate lad, stop being so self conscious.

Kill your roommate and keep him in the mini fridge

hide booze/whatever in the freezer compartment if you have it

my freshman roommate had a nice minifridge where he kept hard alcohol, and we hid the rest in the ceiling (everyone does this, there were glass bottles in the ceiling when we moved in)

>living in a facist country where you have to be 21 to drink alcohol

Do amerifattieclaps really do this?

most people in the United States don't know that you are legally allowed to drink alcohol in the presence of your parent/guardian under 21 in around half of the states. it is an odd states' rights thing.

>do burgers really do this

No. Most people start drinking by the age of 16, although not routinely. Just the occasional binge kegger where someone's older brother bought one. Occasionally, someone will steal a case or 2 from their alcoholic dad who keeps 10 or 12 cases on hand at all time and forgets how many he had. But we like to have rules and laws that no one follows because it fits right in with the hypocritical narrative of evangelical protestants.