What would happen if I had a baby with my own R63 clone?

What would happen if I had a baby with my own R63 clone?

god would punish you

It would be pretty much incest

How do you make a clone of the opposite sex?

Theoretical question.

Theoretically, if you are male, you could suppress the protein that the y-chromosone makes. Lots of cases of women who are genetically male. Infertile though.

Why not just double copy the X chromosome.

And that would be incest.

And yes I would fuck it regardless of sex and fertility.

Well we don't know how to do that. This other way is possible right now. Do you want to do a thought experiment or actually test this with an actual experiment?

Now neither of us will be virgins

>implying your clone wouldn't reject you for Chad

hehehehe

>double copy the X chromosome
But then it's more your mother than you.

But would she fuck *you*, that's the question.

even worse since you dont only share the same dna but also the same dna in the same arrangement.

But most of the lgbt com would actully do it or better say do them.

How the is this even a question? They're getting diddled whether they like it or not

Well I hypothetically made her in my lab so I don't think she gets much choice

T H I S
H
I
S

YAAAASS

>make female clone for you to fuck
>one day get back to the lab
>she has made another male clone to cuck you with

Only if she has huge tits

>implying I need to be homosexual

Yes, I would.
If I was a beautiful female I would be the second biggest whore on the planet... second only to your mother!

that's 100% incest so it would be illegal and you'd produce inbred kids

I used to fantasize about this back when I was 18.
it might work by copying the X chromosome.
But she'd also be younger than me unless we have time acceleration technology.
And I doubt she'd be attracted to me

At least some version of me is happy. Unless they're just doing it to spite me. Then it is pretty much status quo.

>a-at least she's happy

C U C K
U
C
K

Who's this penis pumper?

no. How does that make you a cuck?

you'd probably fuck the babby that you made with your own clone

Funny how you're the only person in this thread to mention this, it's almost like 90% of the posters on this board didn't pass high school level science/math clases...

no.
You didn't think of the fact that those X chromosomes aren't identical.
What about the crossing over of chromosomes during gamete production?

If an identical copy of yourself fucks an identical copy of yourself that you copied with the sole intent of fucking, are you even being cucked?

Yes because you're all different organisms.
The question is if you mind or not.

i tried that faceapp to fap to myself as a girl and got a big disappointment as i looked exactly like my mother when she was my age

I would assume that it would be just like having sex and a baby with any other person; except more along the lines of a identical twin with one different chromosome.

The real question is would the clone have the memories? If so; then it's just you in a female version of your body. So; would it be like "The Prestige" where you walk into the machine and two of you walk out- with you simultaneously having no idea which body you'll end up in while simultaneously being sure that you'll end up in the male and the female body; while the other one will be you, and then not you at one specific moment of time.... weird...

It would be way worse than fucking your sister.

You would have the most retarded looking kids on earth, science would have to use your baby for research on how fucked up the baby was.

Even worse than any disabled kids Veeky Forums has bullied, like that one girl with the big forehead and the recent one that the mother posts pics of them everyday and being agaist abortion and shit related since your female self has the same genetic structure as you.

Hell, even a baby of a twin couple would be better than your baby OP.

that's what we'll look like if we transition into trans right?

I've done a lot of thinking about the mechanics of this because I'm a loser with free time, so here is how you make sense of the practical side of it:

To get an opposite-sex "clone" (doesn't meet the technical definition for reasons that will become apparent, but close enough), take your genome, but replace the sex chromosome you got from your dad with its opposite. So, if you're male, replace the Y you got from him with his X.

Then you have "you", but female.

"women" with XY chromossomes are fucking dudes.

no they're not.
They're male but still women.
They're not "DUDES" like you. Disgusting cis scum.

can you go back to /pol/?
A person can have a rather feminine body.
If a boy grows up preferring to play with dolls, wearing dresses, and doing other feminine things, he is mentally a woman. He wants to grow up to rear children. He's doesn't have the mindset of a male.
There's nothing better for him than to indulge in that desire because it fits him

playing with dolls wearing dress etc is literally a social convention. man used to wear dresses back in Louis XIV time. Even president Roosevelt uder to wear dresses when he was a kid.
playing with dolls doesnt defien your gender.
chromosomes do.
and no i wont go back to /pol/
im a scientist and i have the right to be here as much as you do.
if you want a safe space i kindly ask you to fuck back to tumblr

you're not a scientist if you're no help to people with mental issues

I've thought about this.
A lot. (the answer is yes Id totally fuck)

When I was a kid Idunno maybe fourteen I would fantasize about the other side of the mirror, I began having dreams where I, by random chance, maybe a gift by a deus ex machina, was able to separate my actions from the actions of the me on the other side of the mirror. For some reason, when the actions were delineated I began to see the other side as it 'really was', my mirrored self was a girl as I had often fantasized of being. Of course, myself and my female self thought exactly the same way, so once we had noticed the actions were individual, we began communicating by writing on the mirror with dry-erase markers. We were overjoyed at not only the ability to learn about how the other lived (I had wanted to be a girl, she wanted to be a boy), but that we had discovered something incredible. However, we were perplexed, as there was a limit to our interaction. After some investigation, I found out she was not exactly the same as I. In fact, she did not exist in the same world at all. She was an alternate universe counterpart, and the mirror was simply a miracle, transporting light between the two immeasurably separate existences.

Hijinks ensue as we decided that since we could not be together, we would find things in the opposite universes (as it turns out, the girl I had been crushing on was gender swapped in that world, and due to unforseen forces or perhaps the different scenarios brought on by being oppositely gendered, the two were in the opposite situation as myself and the girl I was in love with), and we struck up a deal to exchange secrets and tips to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of our respective loves. DRAMA ensues as we began to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

that is the job of a psychiatrist lad
also wtf has physics or any other science besides biology anything to do with mental illnesses?

kek a sjw just admitted that trannies arent normal and have mental issues.
-1 good goy points for you