Does anyone here have these non stick aluminum pans from Le Creuset?

Does anyone here have these non stick aluminum pans from Le Creuset?

I've been using non stick ones from Tramontina for some years, but they peel after one year o average.

It would be worth to spend more on the le creuset one? I live in Brazil, so I don't have access to as many brands as Americans or Europeans.

Prices:
Tramontina: around 250R$(75 usd)
Le Creuset: 450R$(135 usd)

Just get T-fal.

They will not peel after some months?

Not that user but...
T-fal is awesome.

I have an All Cast nonstick for the oven ready handle.

I also recommend for nonstick Fissler and Celar.

Btw, non of these will be nearly as expensive. Not even the All-Cast.

Thanks. The problem is: I can't just enter on Amazon.com and order one. I need to go or to the supermarket where there is only shit brands or even brandless pans. Or go to the fancy cooking stores where they have Tramontina(national) or Le Creuset or some other fancy ones.

Lived a year I the US. Miss Amazon so much

May I ask where you live.

Department store chains may have what you need or thrift stores...

I'm just wondering if it's Europe. I know in some areas, stores are highly specialized.

Wait...Wait.

Tramontina, national?

Get CELAR!!!!
I think over there it's Cesar.

Tramontina is great, but for nonstick Cesar or Celar has it beat.

Brazil.

Will try to hit some other stores tomorrow to see if I find any of the recommended brands.

Dude.

Cesar or Celar.

If you don't plan on putting it in the oven I recommend the Natura line. They hardly ship these outside Brazil, but they are known specifically for their nonstick pans, I think they specialize in them.

I looked on Google and they are a Portuguese company. Can't find any mention to any store in Brazil selling them

Aw goddamnit.

nonstick pans always have to be replaced,
basically either one of your options is far too expensive.
find a kitchen supply store, usually around the commercial food market in your town, and buy 3 pans for 25$ each, youll be far better off.
also, if they peel your heat is too high or you put them in the dishwasher, both of which you shouldnt

OP here

I have like 20 cooking ware from Tramontina. The full aluminum ones are great never had a any problem, but the non stick, a lot.

Have one baking pot from Le Creuset to make bread. I like it a lot. I'm hoping their non stick would be of higher quality from Tramontina at least.

The pan I am aiming to replace is used everyday. I'm not very price sensitive as long as it meets my needs and is durable

I use the heat quite high tbqh. This maybe a problem.

Should use my cast iron to make meat, but it takes soo much time to heat

Yes. Do not use non stick to brown meat.

Get induction then.

>Should use my cast iron to make meat, but it takes soo much time to heat
You can use a triple ply aluminium core pan and keep it seasoned like you would a cast iron one. The seasoning will peel, but it's less work to bake it in the oven with some new oil once in a while than to buy new pans.
There are also titanium and zirconium ("""ceramic""") coatings that are not as not stick as teflon and not as hard wearing as cast iron or carbon steel, but something in-between with high heat tolerance.

Those ceramic pans are so awful. Everything sticks to them, even badly seasoned iron is easier to use.

Is it ok to use stainless steel to brown meat? I don't want to deal with taking care of cast iron pans.

Yes

My non stick pan is about 5 years old and still looks new and I treat it like shit.

It's just a cheap shit Raco pan

non-stick pans are no good OP. Buy 3-ply stainless steel pans instead + one cast iron pan for searing at high temp.

If you must buy non-stick, then cheaper is probably better.

yeah mate, you dont know what you are talking about.
every nonstick pan looses the nonstick qualities after 1-2 years of semi-regular use. just because it still looks ok doesnt mean you can still cook a french omelette in it