What kind of autist is obsessed with something as trivial as the colour of what they're eating?

What kind of autist is obsessed with something as trivial as the colour of what they're eating?

people who can be described as either "cereal-loving" or "Twitter user" tbhwy

The kind that uses twitter

Almost all meat and produce is selected or treated for colour. Nearly all Americans probably, they're fine eating chemically treated food if it looks nicer

>"cereal-loving Twitter users"
Read: Shitposters on the internet that we screencapped and decided to revolve an entire news article around.

Imagine if you regularly buy coffee from a certain place and then one day they start adding vomit green food coloring to their coffee just because.

Would you go back?

except it's the other way around

Hasn't the cereal looked like this for like 2 years now? And the "new" coloring is better, feels truer to the flavors.

>flavors
All colors are the same flavor

Fuck those whiny ass bitches. Good for General Mills, I hope they continue to use "natural" food dyes. Cereal is human feedbag food anyway, but let those bitches get their cancerous dyes from their other junk food.

>All colors are the same flavor

1) different coloring agents (natural or artificial) have different tastes.

2) there are well studied physiological effects of color and people's eating habits. google it!

the new colors look very autumnal. i'm into it

Tbh i stoped buying when they quit the shapes

Why should I care what "twitter users" think?

the natural colors actually look better though

This x100

The round pellets were the original shapes tho.

why do I like orange food so much?

carrots, yams, cheeses, curries, anything is better if it's orange.

The same kind of fuckwits who A) eat cereal or B) have a twitter account

>What kind of autist is obsessed with something as trivial as the colour of what they're eating?

the kind that would use twitter

Really just makes me wanna get a box of Trix now..

That looks like the unfortunate lovechild of Charlie Bucket and Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory...

Consumers will buy shit if it looks like gold
Thats like the first rule of marketing

the ones on the left seem more apetizing honestly, the ones on the right look artificial as fuck, they don't even resemble food, really

He didn't say the original shapes.

> (OP)
>the ones on the left seem more apetizing honestly, the ones on the right look artificial as fuck, they don't even resemble food, really

That's funny actually, the ones with the "bland" colors use natural dyes.

There's a reason this didn't stick around

fpbp

The kind of autist who still enjoys sugar-saturated cereal as an adult

man that was awful. i have some brothers and even though we were all little kids we didnt want to go near it. it looked so wrong.

the new colors are quite comfy desu
looks like an autumn color palette

>they don't even resemble food, really

>bright blue resembles food

The new one just kind of looks like Reese's Pieces. I don't see the big deal.

you should see its teeth

You called?

The homologous color scheme it has now looks cool

Everyone you fucking autist. Picture a blue roast turkey. Does it look appetizing to you?