If I subscribe now to national geographic will I get the gender issue?

If I subscribe now to national geographic will I get the gender issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/health/are-autistic-children-more-likely-to-believe-theyre-transgender-controversial-toronto-expert-backs-link
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8438210/Fall-of-Roman-Empire-caused-by-contagion-of-homosexuality.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that feel when you try to grimace at NG for making that issue
>you go in expecting tumblr shit or trumpvictim shit
>but then it just stacks agreeable and logical arguments all over you
>and you're just sitting there like
>well fuck.

If only the liberal media and universities were actually like what /pol/ thinks they are, we could have had a revolution.

you already have gender issues, bby

LOL I actually kinda do but I'm not trans. I just really like thinking about gender issues, because I have the ability to break things down that one not inclined to think about and break down would. I do find I relate to people of different gender expressions, gender fluid, non binary genders, because I find that the idea of gender in a strict binary sense doesn't make sense. I certainly don't fit every definition of masculine, that would be comical, cartoonish if I did. I am more than happy to say that I have feminine qualities to my personality, I even like to look in the mirror and see myself as more androgynous. If you have a problem with that then that's tough for you, because you're nothing more than an outsider casting judgment on my life when your opinion isn't respected or appreciated. If that's not you then congrats.

what arguments?

>2017
>caring about other people destroying their lives

i'm just crackin jokes dude, Jesus Christ.
go on their goddamn website I you want a back issue, you don't have to post your diary on Veeky Forums

i don't care about people destroying their lives if they're adults

but when its parents destroying children lives i really care

I go to a chat room with a lot of transgender people in it, there's nothing insidious or fucked up about them. They're just normal people who I enjoy being around (more than most people to be honest because this particular chat room is so polite) who happen to feel they are the opposite gender as their genitalia society would dictate. That's it, they're literally just girls, or guys, like anyone else. They want acceptance, love, relationships, understanding, trust, everything about the human condition that other people want. There's nothing "wrong" with it, you've been fed this idea by a bunch of people who espouse dismissive opinions because they can't tolerate the idea. That's literally it, it's too much for their minds to grasp that this is a thing, there's nothing insidious about it.

Fuck you, I came here to post that

This

It was a good issue.
Only problem, many people didn't read it.

I volunteer at my local library, running a used book store. All of the items well sell are donations from the public, and the money we make goes back to the library.

Anyway, this issue got donated in stacks - almost everyone brought it in to donate, immediatly after being printed. Many still in their plastic from mailing.

It makes me sick - most of the ppl who subscribe to NatGeo are old fucks who've had a subscription for decades. They liked and trusted NatGeo all these years... and as soon as they are asked to stepp outside of their comfort zone, they don't even open the issue!

I know you were just joking, I was speaking more as to the entirety of anyone who may be reading this thread, and I used your comment as an excuse to make the statement. Sorry if I was sort of talking at you and not with you, but I appreciate your joke, I did think it was funny.

did you read the article or have you read anything on the subject at all

serious question, and if so what have you read?

i read nothing about it, i just don't think its correct to take this kind of decision so early in life

Do you have to order the issue if you weren't subscribed before january or if you order in january do you get the january issue?

take consolation knowing they'll be dead soon

at least they admit it

This thread is absolutely degenerate

>MSM working hard on making child abuse acceptable

the irony in this post

No, it was shit.

Nice blogposting

You're most likely gay, just based off the way you write.

he writes like oscar wilde?
fascinating observations

>you sound gay based off the way you write
I'm actually extremely proud to even have the notion that my writing style could be identifiable as gay. I don't think that unless a person was forcing a gay stereotype through their writing that they could do that though. I'm not.

>this thread
It's just like the real reddit

Feminized brainwashed cuck

>y-you can totally chafe your gender! CNN said so
No. It's a mental illness. And no, children CANNOT CONSENT to transitioning. They're priming us for the pedo rights movement. Can't you see?
>well if kids can choose their gender and sexual expression I don't see why you should keep them from having loving, consenting sex with adults
>dude what are you a bigot stop worrying about what other people's kids do lmao

Jesus christ go back to tumblr you pussy faggot

>>well if kids can choose their gender and sexual expression I don't see why you should keep them from having loving, consenting sex with adults

Question mark.

>Feminized brainwashed cuck
Wow, I'm convinced. You have changed my views to insert your view here.

jesus christ how uncomfortable are you with your sexuality. better to get out of this thread quick before the gay gets you

Imagine the pression in his little balls with those leggins. BSDM community has gone too far!

>well if kids can choose their gender and sexual expression I don't see why you should keep them from having loving, consenting sex with adults

in case anyone wants to know what a non sequitur is, this is an example of one

You're bragging about being a fag so you can get points for being le cool androgynous guy.
You're a retard. You're only "expressing your gender" as you do because society has brainwashed you into hating masculinity.

>children can change their gender
>but they can't have sex
Fucking double standards ugh

>You're bragging about being a fag so you can get points for being le cool androgynous guy.
But I have to rack up a high score.

thank you, it was bothering me

It's a eugenics programme designed to remove people with ASD from the gene pool, people on the spectrum are 7-8 times more likely to have gender identity issues. As a taxpayer in a country with universal healthcare I think it's appalling that my money is going towards this when there's a shortage of medical practitioners in the country, especially when most of the people who fixate on their gender end up killing themselves after the surgery anyway. Let them go abroad and do this, stop making us pay.

>No. It's a mental illness.

And what are your thoughts on homosexuality? Is that a mental illness as well in your eyes? I feel sorry for your children if you ever have any.

Everyone posting in this thread is now GAY.

ITT: women and high-estrogen men

Truly the West has fallen

>most of the people who fixate on their gender end up killing themselves after the surgery anyway

Fake news.

Yes, homosexuality is a mental illness. Being attracted to something you can't breed with was taboo for a reason, because we needed to reproduce.

You're proving the slippery slope of liberalism. First it's gays, then it's trannies, then it's pedos. Mark my words.

You made a mistake by posting this on Veeky Forums f@m. /pol/acks lost all their brain cells due to memes; don't bother arguing with those bigots.

Which one are you?

Transsexualism is a mental illness though, it correlates very strongly with autism and is most likely a product of autistic fixation. Check out the new research that all the liberals are screeching about.

Trannies are walking sexual fetishes

autists before where inventing new stuff in math
now they roleplay as mlp opposite gender sonic characters
what the fucking happened?

How does that make it a mental illness?

You're a retard. You're only "expressing your gender" as you do because society has brainwashed you into hating masculinity.

I'll take your unfounded observation, completely void of evidence as my argument that you are quick to forming shit arguments.

Society has brainwashed you into hating femininity.

It's an abnormality. Homosexuality is a symptom of degenerate societies. THE WEST IS FALLING. Look up the Calhoun mouse experiments

This is unimportant and the product of a very idle society.

fucking degenerate
i cant wait til we can shoot them in the street like the dogs they are

>this thread
Jebus! Honestly though, I'm of the belief that t best way for liberalism to die is accelerationism. It will kill itself eventually and the further it "progresses", the more out of touch it gets and the more people will turn against it.

That's most political ideology, though. I get the people who are scared for the kids, but if two people pretending to be helicopters want to fill each other's assholes with gasoline on television, I say let them, because that just helps the dichotomy.

But lol overall

>encouraging disphoria of any kind
You guys realize that there are people with limb disphoria that literally believe they were born with arms and legs that they don't need. Do you know what doctors do to these patients, right? They certainly don't saw off their limbs. They're treated, medicated, and assimilated back into normal society.

This

Trannies and fags are sick and deserve death.

>hating femininity in men
Ftfy

>It's an abnormality

Abnormalities aren't mental illnesses.

Societies fall because of diminishing returns, not 'degeneracy'. The greatest cultures known to man thrived in their time of aristocratic rule, and nobles were wholly degenerate. It's not until the rise of middle-class morality did anyone think otherwise.

>THE WEST IS FALLING.

Look up Chicken Little.

Sorry for the terrible grammar, my jimmies are actually rustled.

Liberals will eventually ease the population into pedophile acceptance and legal child sex. These kids transitioning is just the beginning.

This is the end. Western society is fallen. We need a famine or a war quick before our idleness kills us all.

>I say let them
No, fuck off. My tax dollars shouldn't pay to subsidize the degenerate fixations of actual autists brainwashed by marxist propaganda.

Being gay is a mental illness. And it's acceptance is proof of a deep social disturbance.

Not sure of the relevance unless you think all trans people opt in for surgery.

*be used to subsidize

Transfaggots are encouraged to transition though

It isn't though. Is masturbation the symptom of a mental illness?

You'd be surprised what each side says of each other that is exactly the same. I have heard people espouse similar views on both sides, who would normally disagree with each other, about how the other side is in an echo chamber, how the other side can't stand dissenting opinions and feels "triggered", and there's even been similar opinions about the fear and disgust response, presented as being applicable to far left progressives and far right conservatives. It seems that all of this stuff that people think is unique to their side is not. It's not unique, everyone is dividing themselves up as though there's these massive differences in the way that we think.

I'd say that conservatives and the right wing are trapped in their own bubble, but what is the exact thing the right wing would accuse me of? Get out of your trapped perspective. Break down social boundaries, get down to what matters which is the TRUTH. That's paradoxically meaningless to say, because of course there's so much fake news that it's almost delirium inducing.

No. Are you retarded?

Transitioning doesn't necessarily involve surgery. Even if someone does it's an expensive procedure.

Is someone going to answer the original question of the thread?

Western society died long ago desu. T. S. Eliot was its undertaker.
And yes accelerationism is literally the only hope.

Well then there is no logic to your line of thinking.

I don't think you can ease people into something like this. I mean sure, I find girls around puberty to be attractive on occasion but that's because I know they are of age to fulfill their duty. I don't act on that because they aren't developed enough (I'm not delving into whether or not women are children in adults' bodies).

Keep in mind, though, marrying young was common throughout history. I'd like to think this was because of shorter lifespans and other factors but it's not unprecedented.

I do agree though, that the West is collapsing. Slower than I'd like. We need a full reset and a return to the family state.

i'd love a third world war so bloody that even women would need to be drafted and in the end it doesn't even matter, because bombs > humans

>>well if kids can choose their gender and sexual expression I don't see why you should keep them from having loving, consenting sex with adults

>children can change their gender
>but they can't have sex **with adults**

Not too hard to pick out your logical fallacies here. I'm having fun actually. Also I don't think you know what a double standard is. Fascinating.

Holy shit you are cringeworthy
>both sides are le same
No they aren't you fucking retard
>break down social boundaries and find the TRUTH
I remember being 15 once
>fake news
Literally a meme peddled by the MSM. If you use "fake news" you are so thoroughly brainwashed that you're not worth talking to. The media started using it and everybody followed, fucking sheep
Literal retardation here

Not an argument.

>>break down social boundaries and find the TRUTH
There's literally nothing wrong with this sentiment what so ever.

I never said that liberals use sound arguments

I didn't think tax dollars paid for cable television...
Regardless, I don't agree with subsidizing any medical treatment with tax money, especially 'degenerate' ones

Non sequitor
If you're a teenager going through his punk phase

Non sequitor

>Masturbation = homosexuality
This was your argument

>Transsexualism is a mental illness though
I'm terribly sorry to do this but I'm going to need some facts to back up your claims here.

>yeah I'm gonna need some proof that believing yourself to be the opposite gender and wanting to artificially modify your body is a mental illness
This is your brain on the liberal media

>Jerking off = fine
>Someone else jerking you off = mental illness

That's your argument.

To say nothing of the shit you actually outright ignored.

You're an idiot and you can't hide it.

Being attracted to your own sex is a mental illness, fag.

t. Hitler

My general view is if something didn't exist in the past (that is, before say 1900) on a large scale, I should look at that thing and try to figure out why it is that way. For most of human history being gay was shunned, being 'trans' wasn't a thing, and women being 'equal' to men was considered BS.

'Conservatives' want to slow the decline, 'Progressives' speed it. There are a few far-right people who want to reverse it, but both major parties are left-leaning in the grand scheme of things. (I'm talking America here)

>Homosexuality is a symptom of degenerate societies.

Holy fuck. You are actually retarded!!!

I can smell the estrogen from here

Stay mad, redditor

Say it again, maybe it will become a well-reasoned argument through MEME MAGIC.

Here, I'll help
>Homosexuality on the scale we presently see it is a symptom of degenerate societies.

>getting this butthurt
Go say something about progress so I can le upboat you

news.nationalpost.com/health/are-autistic-children-more-likely-to-believe-theyre-transgender-controversial-toronto-expert-backs-link

Stick the guy's name into Google Scholar find some of his papers, fuckwit.

Enlightenment propaganda ITP

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8438210/Fall-of-Roman-Empire-caused-by-contagion-of-homosexuality.html

?

The power of Kek!

>Some people with a mental illness are more likely to be trans. Therefor trans is a mental illness.

A+

*and find
oops