What food do you eat when you're sick with a cold?

What food do you eat when you're sick with a cold?

Gin.
Tonic.

retarded thread?
why don't you make a thread about "what do you eat when it's the 23rd of the month" ?

ontopic: i eat what i feel like eating.

Macaroni and bean soup

Eggdrop soup.

Yeah, what's next? What foods do you eat or crave when it's your time of the month to sync with the moon cycle and menstruate? Christ that'd be a hoot! I'm surprised that hasn't been done. I could see it maxing at 300.

>why don't you make a thread about "what do you eat when it's the 23rd of the month" ?
usually on the 23rd i eat prime rib. i also eat prime rib on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 19th, 29th, and 31st. on the other days i eat composite rib, except for the 1st, when i eat nothing and perform a fast

Gumbo, or any other spicy soup or stew.

Soup. Tea. Stuff like that.

Ramen chicken with ginger ale or tang

Lemongrass soup

More like lemonASS soup

Bruschetta

cummies

Consomme and potato cake

>Soup
>Hot toddy with ginger

All you fucking need.

Butter

that's hot

Light soups, tea, watered down juice, biscuits (American), toast, small amounts of fruit.

did she die?

No, but her poops were probably really gross.

I simmer an entire garlic bulb worth of minced garlic, a good chunk of grated ginger and a lot of jalapeno/thai peppers in a couple cups of chicken broth with a bit of oyster sauce and then pour it over noodles.

It seems to make me feel better for 2 hours afterwards, mostly because I use an ungodly amount of hot peppers and it clears out my sinuses and lungs

tea and soup, the spicier the better. I'm so much more likely to grab some pho or instant ramen w/ a sore throat for that good spicy salty broth, also beer can be nice