That one friend who always has to order cheese on whatever they're getting

>that one friend who always has to order cheese on whatever they're getting

>that one friend who is lactose intolerant

if you re really their friend you'd understand their choices

>that one friend who calls melted cheese "queso"

>posting on Veeky Forums
>having friends
Pick one

>that one friend who thinks that his taste is so fucking superior and judges others for what they eat thinking it elevates him

>that one friend who thinks he's superior because points out when others feel superior for judging what other people eat

If someone ordered Cheese on General Tso's chicken, I'd give them an ol' fashioned glove slap, I'll tell ya hwat

if "add cheese" is available, why not do it?

>that one friend who isn't a bad cook per se but insists on making large complicated recipes out of his range of skill without testing them on a small scale first

Yep that's me. I always get overzealous when something good happens and try to impress others. Usually I just mask my failure in some kind of sauce.

Honestly it wouldn't be so bad if he were more chill because we've all been there, but he'll ask us to help then throws a fucking fit any time something doesn't go exactly right, AND wants us to chip in for all his expensive ingredients.

Don't project.

>that one friend who gets a job in a restaurant kitchen, and now every time you make food he critiques it
Fucker burned scrambled eggs yesterday. I swear to god I'll slap him if I hear one more "It's good... but it needs some [ingredient I don't have / don't like]"

wow who the hell invites people over then makes them pay for ingredients? That might make sense if he cooks for you guys a lot, but even still that's pretty shitty.

He says let's do dinner but usually suggests making food at home rather than going out. Most of the time it works out since we'll make sure he buys stuff for stir fry or baked wings but then he'll try to get extravagant and make something restaurant quality and it inevitably ends in a mess. Thankfully we're done putting up with his bs and we go out to restaurants now.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Watch it, OP

Can I just get some macaroni and gravy?!

>General Tso's chicken
probably goes well with paneer

FUCKIN' QUEERS

>paneer