Order a cheeseburger

>order a cheeseburger
>they put pickles and onions on it
I'm sorry, I ordered a cheeseburger. Not a cheeseburger with shit on top of it that ruins the entire thing.

who else /plainmasterrace/ here?

>inb4 projecting manchildren

>stop adding flavor to muh fatty carbs!

You're a cheeseburger purist, and I can't really fault you for that, even though I myself do like pickles and onions on mine.

>order chili
>has onion and garlic
It's chili con carne. Not chili con onion y garlic

Right here; at most I'll put some ketchup or bacon on it, nothing more.

>order water
>they bring it to me in a cup
I asked for water, not a glass of water.

Literally all diners have the option not to and frequently call a burger with all the shit a "deluxe".

You do have diners in your flyovers, right user?

A standard cheeseburger should include mayo and tomato only.

>order a hamburger
>it comes with tomato
>have to bite into a wet pile of shit even if I take it off

A standard cheeseburger is (in no particular order)
>buns
>patty
>lettuce
>onions
>pickle
>cheese
>ketchup (may be offered on the side)
>mustard (may be offered on the side)

So if you go to a place that sells cheeseburgers and doesn't list what's on it, that's probably what you're gonna get.

Stop trying to meme so hard. Diners are the quintessential flyover restaurant

I forgot to mention tomatoes are often on there too.

>not making the waitress explicitly tell you every ingredient

Sorry about your autism. You should probably find your wrangler and let them know you found your way into the internet.

>order cheese burger
>asks what I want on it unless you specify a particular menu item

Based culvers

I would make a SpongeBob reference, but I'm not clever enough.

bottom to top

bun
pickles
lettuce
tomato
patty
cheese
bacon
condiments
bun

>cheese steak please
>would you like peppers and onions?

This is why I now order exclusively from Petes Steak Shop which states explicitly on their menu "additional toppings free, but a cheese steak comes with just cheese and steak unless otherwise specified"

Based.

ask for it without onions and pickles dipshit

Is it because you're too autismo to just ask for no peppers and onions?

We get it. You like a salad on your fucking burger. Stop being a faggot about it.

yes

Same
It's not like i don't like the things they put on the burgers i just don't fucking want them there

Hey that's me

i cant imagine a burger without at least pickles

then again i smoke a lot so maybe my sense of taste is dulled and i need the extra to make up for it

>in no particular order
I really love it when they serve it to me with the buns inbetween a mound of onions and cheese with lettuce thrown over the whole thing

ITT: socially retarded manchildren with baby boy palates

This.

The list is in no particular order, not the ingredients on an actual cheeseburger. In fact, the only reason I put that is because I didn't want people reading the list as some ordering of the ingredients.

I mean since you posted, yeah.

>not liking onions

It's a ton of your favorite recipes. You just gotta give raw onions a chance.

To be honest the only reason I do this is because I can't stand nasty shredded lettuce or those awful reconstituted diced onions. I don't mind pickles, tomato, or condiments nearly as much.

I prefer plain burgers. Although, I am also aware that I have a very childlike palate. It's not that I'm picky, but my taste buds are very sensitive. This is why I've been very successful in my career creating recipes and preparing food for very young children.

If it's done right, there is nothing lacking with a plain burger. Most toppings, especially sauces, just tend to soggy it up and degrade the texture by varying degrees.

>good bun
>good cheese
>good beef, properly seasoned and cooked

If you are truly using good ingredients you don't need more than this.

No it's because I hold a strong belief that Cheese Steak should consist of those two ingredients stock. Anything extra must be requested.

I could easily tell them not to while placing my order but I shouldn't have to.

Good one, faggot

Is this autism?

stop using autism to describe any firm belief that differs from your usual scope

If you go to Philly and go to an authentic cheese steak shop and order a cheese steak you better expect two ingredients between that bread.

Is this what autism is really like?

I thought a cheeseburger was just buns, meat, and cheese.

STOP FUCKING CALLING ME AUTISTIC!!

A cheese steak should always be ordered "wit" or "witout", and if you don't specify the order taker should give you a stern look and ask whether you want it wit or witout

No it's not, see
You have to tell them if it's wit or witout

Do you like to hide the pickle?

B-boy user, y-you sure are a f-fuckin' retard.

A plain burger has a nick name you know? It's called a sissy burger.

Thats funny man but..
No, they shouldn't. Only a total jebroni would ask wit or witout.

And he is a well reasoned argument for that.
>its cheaper to leave them off
>its faster/easier to leave them off
>they can be added later, but once they are mixed in they cannot be removed

you fags seriously fucking eat plain hamburgers? my sisters and i all did that -- when we were fucking kids and picky about everything. just kill yourselves

I remember being 5. You'll grow out of it OP.

Its really not that hard to ask what comes on a burger before you say you want it. What the fuck is your problem?

is there anything worse than someone who asks for the cheese to be melted?

If you ask for the cheese to be melted and it's not normally melted, you're an asshole. It's a level of care and attention that the grill guy probably does not have time for if it's not done every time

i mean just for like general barbecues and stuff. my husband and i grill often and sometimes a relative comes over and asks for theirs to be melted on. we just buy slices of cheddar and put it on top. the heat from the top bun is enough to soften it up a bit, but not melt it.

>yfw

>people that feel the need to get shitloads of toppings in an attempt to look cool

Or you know, get off a cooking board and be a SAD american somewhere else? What aspect of cooking do you need help with exactly? How to put kraft singles onto burned dry pattied on store bought buns? I think you've all got that down.

then specify

Fucking this. Tomato's don't belong on burgers, bad enough when they slather mayonnaise on the lettuce.

no.
fuddruckers is literally the best burger joint IN THE WORLD, they don't put anything on it unless you ask for cheese. then you go over to a vegetable bar and put whatever you want on it.

This is the ONLY way burgers should be served, take lessons from the best.

This thread is entirely pointless and should be deleted

>meat and cheese
>sissy
vegan detected

Aye mate, completely hidden in the first layer right under the top bun, you mong.

Just meat fuck cheese

Meat
Iceberg lettuce
Sautéed mushrooms
Cheese slice

That's it. Bacon is also good sometimes.

Your mother didn't order an autistic son, either. Who do you think was more wronged?

>Iceberg lettuce
why is this considered standard
why would i want 8 ounces of slightly leaf flavored water on my burger

Because the moisture and texture creates a favourable environment for your stupid mouth? Romaine is great but if you're making food to just taste great maybe you should stop being a twat? Do you ever do that when you're cooking?

I love onions. I tell myself that I should not be sad about my wizard / permavigin life because being alone means I can eat all the onion I want.

And I can also blame the onions when I cry.

This. It's mainly for texture. Also, Iceberg lettuce is much cheaper making the obvious choice for fast food

Jarred i told you to go to bed.

Here here. And their fry dipping sauce is amazing.

Is this actually how Midwesterners and other savages from flyover think and eat?

>he likes hiding pickles in his buns

yeah lemme add vegetables to make it not sissy
dumb fuck vegan

>He thinks putting veggies on something that has meat makes it vegan

Just make your own beefburgers instead of buying them from shitty hot food bars.

If you put down a bunch of burgers in a line with no indication as to where they came from, fuddruckers wins HANDS DOWN 10 OUT OF 10 TIMES. THIS IS A FACT.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

literally the kind of faggot that exclusively eats white meat chicken.

I'll take people who have never been to 5 Guys for 400

LMFAO 5 guys isn't even considered a burger when compared to fuddruckers. FUDDS IS LIFE.

Wow, fuddrucker's marketing must have seen the success the Mcdick and Taco Hell shills have been having and are joining the fray. Welcome fuddrucker's shill - you're in fine company.

>burger purists
Yawn. Such a versatile sandwich can be treated deliciously in a ridiculous amount of ways. I get bored of the traditional toppings very quickly.

what does bone marrow taste like?

like meaty butter. it's god tier

I hated pickles and onions too when I started eating burger. Almost every day now it is.
I think it's an acquired taste. You always have the option to say 'no pickles and onions' but most people I know like them.

an acidic topping like pickles is an objectively good flavor pairing with a fatty, salty burger. Enjoy your infantile self-delusion OP.

If I'm too lazy to fry or grill and onion, I'm plain all the way.

Le chateau autiste

What kind of toppings do you guys like on your 'ger?

I like 'chup, 'con, and some 'nach.

I like a lot of toppings but I'm not going to get it every time. Sometimes I just crave for a simple, plain, cheeseburger without a fucking salad on it.

5 guys is shit, Fuddruckers is shit.

>Tainting your burger with bread and cheese
>Not just eating the patty itself

I knew this board had some pleb tastes, but really?

>most of the oldest hamburger shops in the country traditionally serve their hamburgers and cheeseburgers with onion like they have for almost 100 years or more

>OP is an imbecile

there's a fucking ancient burger joint in oklahoma that serves burgers where the patty is 50% beef and 50% shredded onion, originating in the great depression

they're fucking beautiful

the burgers in your PICTURE ARE SHIT compared to FUDDRUCKERS, holy shit, go try fuddruckers before you post those SHITTY ass buns; FUDDRUCKERS is the ONLY chain that knows how to make GOOD BUNS, FUCK OFF w/ that shit.

>but my taste buds are very sensitive.
I tried to use that once on my family to get out of eating food I didn't like and they teased me about it for years afterwards :(

>FUDDRUCKERS
>FUDDRUCKERS
>FUDDRUCKERS
Shut up dumbass. Fuddruckers is a cheap fucking chain.

You have never had FUDDS, learn about burgers before making such retorted comments.