Janitors either delete duplicate threads, make a sticky for McDonald's, or make a fast food board please...

Janitors either delete duplicate threads, make a sticky for McDonald's, or make a fast food board please. These people are idiots and. Red to go or at least be contained

t. wendy thomas

I'd say stick all you assholes in a fast food containment sticky and let you post in your own devised hell

They need to ban those motherfuckers.

For me, it's really too many threads.

This is fair. Why can't fastfood faggots be contained in a single thread? It's all the same garbage. Good threads about real food and cooking get knocked off the board because some shill or millennial underage has to throw up a thread about their favorite piece of crap from a multinational corporation.

I report every McDonald's thread I see, and the janitors/mods do nothing (if they even exist on this board, which I doubt). This board has gone to shit and no one seems to care.

While we're on the subject, how are the al/ck/ threads allowed? They're not even remotely about food or cooking. It's just a bunch of alcoholics whining at each other about how pathetic they are.

Why is youtube attentionwhore worship being allowed again? I count two (2) Jack threads.

Wow, it's almost as if this place was infiltrated with paid shills or something! Mods are faggots anyway, why do you expect them to be any different? They would upset the kickbacks if they actually started moderating.

Some stuff belongs on /tv/ and some belongs in a fast food board/thread. This place is pretty messed up and has been for months.

That's because McDonalds is food

The funniest part about all of this, is posters like you and threads like these are exactly what caused the massive influx of fast food threads

The more you complain, the more the fast foodies on this board are going to post the threads, and no mods can't do anything because it breaks no rules unless it's literally a ducplicate thread

They could start a fast food containment thread or board and get the same number of clicks. I believe they would actually get MORE clicks because all the fast food shills and 14 year old faggots would be in the same place arguing until their fingers bled and their keyboards shorted out.

This is the exact same concept as moving wrestling out of /sp/

>Veeky Forums is finally evolving into a proper board
I feel like a proud parent. I used to not have any hope for this place since it was nothing but junk food and restaurant threads for years.

The quality of posting has really gotten more informative and the memes are getting unique too. Proud of you faggots.

>and. Red to go
What did the phoneposter mean by this?

You managed to miss the whole point at the same time as being an asshole.
>be quiet about it or they'll do it more
What kind of a special snowflake faggot are you? It would be breaking the rules if there was a fast food containment thread or board. Most of us would probably be happy with a McDonalds containment thread.

Not that hard to understand if you have more than 5 brain cells faggot

What's with the weird hostility?

Use the filter.

A fast food general sounds reasonable. I don't mind fast food discussion but this many threads dedicated to some random menu item isn't fair

Ready to go

A sticky'd fast food general thread would make a world of difference.

You tried to meme and got called out deal with it

It's better to take the trash out before this board becomes a landfill

It really would.

Right? If we could bucket all the McChicken spam, Wendy's posts, Sonic order posts, etc in one place (and have it enforced across the rest of the board), we'd only have to deal with Jack thread spam. It'd be bearable.

This is one of 2 cooking boards I visit and the other one has zero fast food posts. It's an user board too but not being on the same overall site as things like /b/, /tv/, and /pol/ makes a world of difference.
We've been asking for a containment for the fast food posts for a long time now so I don't know what it will take to get Veeky Forums to listen.
There's quite a few decent posters here so I hope eventually a fast food sticky happens. There are boards on this site that are fucked beyond belief because of neglect.

All we need is decent moderation
I legit do not believe that a stickied general would do anything except encourage more fast food mcchicken shitposting

and I don't even mind a little mcchicken shitposting, but 6 fucking threads on Mcdonalds is retarded. Mods need to do more to delete duplicate fast food shills and do less deleting of funny dinotendies cook along threads

if you don't like the topics we discuss here on Veeky Forums, you are more than kindly invited to leave the board.

I'd support a "fast food shitposting" containment general, but there's no fucking way it should be stickied.

I am feeling so poorly of talk of McDonald's. It is BAD BAD BAD not real food

I hope you're happy, OP. Now there are like nine.

>millennial underage
No such thing anymore. They're called Gen-Z.

Fast food threads don't bother me because I'm not some uppity autist who gets triggered

I don't know what you want, OC threads? There are always at least three of them, you're welcome to post in the daily dinner, lunch, and breakfast threads where people show their OC

Plenty of cook a long threads are on this board if that's what you want

If you just want to discuss food that isn't fast food, there are plenty of those threads too

It seems clear to me that fast food threads are not hurting anything other than your autism and triggering you, and this board doesn't have to cater to your special snowflake stay at home mom preferences

If junk food triggers you, go to Veeky Forums and post in their health food threads, this board is for those who enjoy food including junk food

>many threads dedicated to some random menu item isn't fair

This is what drives me insane. The faggots will post multiple threads about different menu items from the SAME FUCKING RESTAURANT. Do we really need a separate thread for big macs and McChickens?

Is there no way to contain their retardation?

For me it is the McFish, the best fast food sea tendie sandwich.

>their retardation
>posts McChicken so often his phone knows the correct capitalization for it but not for big Mac
McChicken poster detected.

kek

I agree that a sticky would do no good. Stickies in general invite shitposting. A constant one for the fast food retards would be a disaster.

ban OP for being a butthurt whiny little bitch

learn to use the board features faggot

>hide thread

multinational corporations are gud at engineering food to be tasty.

Fast food is hedonistic as fuck.

holy shit that's hilarious