Do men have a sort of inverse "mansplaining" culture unto themselves...

Do men have a sort of inverse "mansplaining" culture unto themselves, that explains the low level of intellectual discourse on this board? Wherein, due to being brainwashed into thinking that being male gives oneself intellectual ability, a lackadaisical culture forms based around the fact that the concept of "learning" and "gaining ability" are reject out in totality in lieu of extreme egoism?

Do you think that through "forcible" immersion of women into Veeky Forums and the introduction of a heteronormative structure would enable male humility and thus the greater expansion of critical and intellectual thought?

(You)

>it's another thinly veiled 'woman hate' thread

Stop making threads about your vagina.

>Do you think that through "forcible"

No.

>modern women don't deserve hate

the presence of angry little /pol/ betas explains the low level of intellectual discourse.

I'm a total literature neophyte, but I guess it's on me to create discussion, now. This board is pure garbage, so maybe a migration thread will be my first contribution to the people who actually come here to discuss books.

Kindly fuck off /pol/ this has nothing to do with Infinite Jest.

Or Stimer.

>Do you think that through "forcible" immersion of women into Veeky Forums and the introduction of a heteronormative structure would enable male humility and thus the greater expansion of critical and intellectual thought?

its Veeky Forums. We can always out-toxic women.

Maybe if you make it safe and feminized women can take over, but the men will most likely just fuck off and find some other moldy, piss reeking basement to hang out in

you mean, can we go back to the days of telling /pol/ and /r9k/ that we're degenerate faggots like jean des esseintes until they get squicked out by our homosex and turtle stories? i wish, but there's far too many virgin normie faggots who think sucking dick has no correlation to being one of the greats of male literature.

we just have to hope we don't scare the dykes off with poor meter and keep posting titties for them, because if we lose that god tier, the faggots will fall soon after and we'll be left with only quasi faggots like tao lin

Is it seriously all roasties that lash out like this and call all offensive views '/pol/'?

Male superiority is statistically proven. And woman don't have Shakespeares, Platos, Von Neumanns, Magnus Carlsens, Usain Bolts, etc; women need a women category just to be relevant in anything.

The saddest part of it all is that they're too inferior to grasp their own inferiority. They're like niggers who can't understand basic evolutionary biology.

>thinking Plato is better than Hipparchia
>thinking you're even as good as Plato
>thinking that would good at all if you were
wew lad

>Hipparchia
meme

All women can only meet the level of men in their field if the standards are lowered just for them, as thought they were children.

>calling a great cynic a meme
>still being a platonist
don't you have to dust your faggot master's faggot sandals between misquoting him and his friends at parties you didn't get invited to?
>laughing_frogs.mp3

>>thinking Plato is better than Hipparchia
are you bating?

does trying to get young bloods into the good greeks count as bait now?

ITT: pseuds

The fact that my thread has illicited these responses indicates the supreme power that women exert over the male psyche, and that only through that power exertion can come true intellectualism. Ultimately, the expression of intellect is the expression of femininity.

bring back the salon? i'm all for it, but i don't think butterfly will let us hang out in her bedroom no matter how many poems we write.

>believing that you are your group, or any group, and not an individual first and always

Baited

(and your kind)
>i was only pretending to be an idpol idiot

care to explain how it's wrong?

I'd like it if anyone who used the term "mansplaining" immediately bursted into flames