There are lots of scientists out there whose biggest intellectual accomplishment is speaking against God

There are lots of scientists out there whose biggest intellectual accomplishment is speaking against God.
This is fucking sad. Think about it.

Personally I'm sick and tired of this fad. Guys like Lawrence Krauss study 20 years of hard science and then feel proud when they realize that hey, maybe religion can be used to brainwash simple people into obedience. They don't discover new particles, they don't develop any new science of any kind. They just preach atheism to retards and reap fame doing so.
It doesn't take a particle physicist to question God. IQ 70 people are doing it these days because atheism is the rising trend. I always cringe when I see Dawkinses strutting around the stage like peacocks feeling superior when they're telling a muslim that they need to update their world views.
It's like a boxing match between Mike Tyson and a crippled child.

Maybe new thinkers in the 21st century get edgy and start criticizing atheism and re-introduce the God hypothesis.
Questioning the status quo is a baby step on a thinker's path. Yet we have renowned scientists who never get further than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_M._Krauss#Scientific_work
plato.stanford.edu/entries/prop-attitude-reports/ignorance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look into Post-Modernism.

Science is already dead.

How to be edgy:

>20th century
>question religion

>21st century
>question atheism

>22nd century
>question previous questioning of atheism

and so on.
This is how collective thinking works. It's slow and never goes anywhere, it just oscillates between two extremes indefinitely.
Homosexuality was accepted in ancient Greece, then it was banned, now it's acceptable again. This is how it goes. Most people are idiots and can't make decisions of their own.

Scientists shouldn't even touch these subjects. They should make science.

Everything you said was wrong though. There was no such thing as homosexuality in greek times. It was not an identity.

>It was not an identity

Fucking another man in the ass is homosexuality by definition.
Don't let modern feminism delude you into thinking sexualities and genders are borderless. Not having a gender is also not a gender.

>Fucking another man in the ass is homosexuality by definition.
Ah, so women aren't homosexual. Got it.

>Don't let modern feminism delude you into thinking sexualities and genders are borderless. Not having a gender is also not a gender.
Humans don't have gender. Humans have sexes.

Intergender pansexual helicopter does not pass for a sex.
God created man and woman. Remember that in all your wisdom.

Man created god. Still good though. God is what we should all aspire to be.

Jesus took on the cross to tell us all that in order to live a good life we must all assume responsibility for humanity.

>Intergender pansexual helicopter does not pass for a sex.

I think you should read about the difference between sex and gender. Sex is biological. Gender is identity (hence psychological bullshit).

Gender does not apply to living things.

The first person who thought it was a social construct was a pedophile who systematically abused his patients until they killed themselves.

Look into John Money.

>Sex is biological. Gender is identity (hence psychological bullshit).

You know, I fucking hate the 21st century because literally 90% of young women have been fucked up mentally by the concept of getting to choose your gender.
I've known like 10 women with mental issues and all of them were constantly changing whether they were women, men or simply "genderfluid" or "intergender".

Fuck. I want oppression back.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_M._Krauss#Scientific_work

To be fair, that would be exclusively sleeping with other men. Greeks seem to have just fucked whatever they could fit their dick in (Or whatever could fit its dick in them)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_M._Krauss#Scientific_work
All I see on under the works page is helping the dark energy meme and being BTFO about the Higgs boson. As well as navelgazing about the universe coming from nothing, but that didn't change cosmology as we know it, although it was considered plausible.

>>Fucking another man in the ass is homosexuality by definition.
>Ah, so women aren't homosexual. Got it.

nice logic there kokot

You're saying that lesbians aren't homosexual with that argument.

i am not the first user, but imagine this scenario:

[eqn]\text{A: beer is an alcoholic beverage usually made from malted cereal grain (such as barley), flavored with hops, and brewed by slow fermentation}\\
\text{B: Corona is a drink made from malted cereal grain, flavoured with hops, and brewed by slow fermentation}\\
\text{C: from A follows that Corona is a beer (by definion) }\\
\text{(You): from C follows that Budweisser is not a beer}
[/eqn]

This.

A modern liberal tried to be smart, and failed horribly.

>There are lots of scientists out there whose biggest intellectual accomplishment is speaking against God.

Speaking out against theism isn't an intellectual position.

The entire subject matter is metaphysics, not science.

Implying we aren't on the brink of curing cancer

>There was no such thing as homosexuality in greek times.
Go literally read a book.

That's the problem with formal logic. It can make any statement.

We're not. There is no cure.

Taking it up the ass and being a faggot are two different things.

>They Should Make Science
holy shit, let's make science yo
and
>this somehow is not science

>user starts a conversation about how close minded the meme-scientists have become
>everyone talks about sex/gender when there's literally another thread up now
>wewlads.jpg

>That's the problem with formal logic. It can make any statement.

You forgot to include the word "Accurate" in your sentence there... you misdirecting jew fuck.

The ironic thing is that the "deeper" science observes the physical, the more metaphysical it becomes.

>the "deeper" science observes the physical, the more metaphysical it becomes.

>"deeper"

is this a sex reference?

>the more metaphysical it becomes.

Put a loaded gun in your mouth....

pull the trigger with the safety off.

AFTER THAT, you can tell me how metaphysical it is.

>Speaking out against theism isn't an intellectual position.
>The entire subject matter is metaphysics, not science.

Religion makes claims about reality. Science tests reality. Science debunks religion. \

You see how this works, retard? Or is it too metaphysical?

>There are lots of scientists out there whose biggest intellectual accomplishment is speaking against God.

Lawrence Krauss teaches physics and astrophysics. He mentors students that become great scientists. He himself has a PhD which ostensibly proves he has contributed to the wealth of humanity's knowledge of the universe.

And your religion makes children feel bad about masturbation and terrorizes them with stories about fake devils and fake hells.

QED

tl;dr You're a retard

We will sooner become cybernetic beings than cure cancer with an umbrella treatment. I think in the coming decades we will be ablue to tailor extremely effective personal treatments using gene therapy that are custom built to fight your body's specific cancer mutations, but it will be absurdly expensive.

Fortunately the Church does good work where I live and treats any child that has cancer for absolutely free using the best medicine currently available. It's like the one charity nobody in this city/state is against donating to.

>Religion makes claims about reality.

that are by definition, impossible to objectively test.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING MORON.

I don't think the bible itself says anything about masturbation actually. The Church stands against it because it purportedly causes one to be more susceptible to lust and can slippery slope into degeneracy + the pleasure of sex should be because you are consummating a holy Union and attempting to create new life. I've had plenty of Christians say it's not a sin per se but can take you to sinful places and that's why you should understand and try to avoid it, but only whack fundamentalists say it's sending you to hell.

Well, the more metaphysical problems it encounters at least.

Tell me why 3 bound quarks are considered "inside" a proton, when the 3 bound quarks ARE the proton? To say 3 bound quarks are inside, or "make up" a proton creates separation when there is none. This is a basic metaphysical concept: plato.stanford.edu/entries/prop-attitude-reports/ignorance.html

Scientist are trying to arbitrarily label the superset (everything) with subsets in the hope of eventually finding the "answer" to everything. What scientists don't realise is the more you separate and label things, the less you see.

Because protons are the base most aspect of God's creation.
God
>Eternal
>Three distinct aspects that are also One

Protons
>Eternal
>Three distinct aspects that are also One

>inb4 protons not eternal if big rip
No experiment has to date shown protons are anything but eternal. People have been trying to force proton decay in a particle accelerator for like 10 years now so their theories of everything can work and they just keep raising the lower possible bound because it isn't happening.

Wizards against priests OP.
What else is new?

>Protons are the base most aspect

What is a quark?
What is a higgs boson?
What are you doing in my Veeky Forums?
GET THE F*** OUT

>Because protons are the base most aspect of God's creation.

There you go creating separation again - tell me how "God" and "the creation" are actually different things?

>No experiment has to date shown protons are anything but eternal.

Do you not see the impossibility of being able to prove the eternity of something?

>Do you not see the impossibility of being able to prove the eternity of something?

It's just as impossible as trying to disprove it; there's no evidence to suggest protons are not eternal, but there's still a lot of research money into trying to create evidence they are.

>Questioning the status quo is a baby step on a thinker's path. Yet we have renowned scientists who never get further than this.
yes OP, scientists should work on finding scientific evidence for God in accordance with the Quran. Just what we need as we become more diverse.

Some of Plato's dialogues involve a character or two speak about the men they love (in a romantic way).

>That's the problem with formal logic. It can make any statement.
BRAINLET
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

Protons are made of quarks and they have a really long half life. They are definitely not eternal.

Billion year statistically impossible coincidences are impossible to test as well.

You've never seen a black hole or a Higgs boson but you believe in such concepts because your designated scientism priests whom you place your faith and trust offered you a convenient explanation out of the religious dogmas your mommy imposed upon you.