Too drunk to drive

>too drunk to drive
>want McDonalds
I wish these fuckers delivered.

Some do.

Where you at? I swear right now on this post, if you're in my city I will pick your ass up if you buy me a Spciy Chicken.

they do in asia.
of course, so does everything else, so i dont know why you'd order that trash

go anyway
your problem is you still give enough of a fuck to not risk the consequences of drink driving
when you stop giving a fuck about anything you'll truly be free

if you can afford to drink you can afford to buy better food to soak up all that alcohol with

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Tyler stop

I'm a scumbag but I think I've drunk drove to McDonald's over twenty times in my life.

So did I, got caught in February last year and haven't driven since.

I used to drink drive to a place that did delivery

that surcharge can be used for more booze

Thankfully never had a DUI. I really deserved to have been caught at least once but never happened.

>Admitting to a felony online.
Good goin man. Enjoy jail.

Mcdonalds does UberEats here

Hey dumb shit use door dash you drunk turd

UberEats nationally soon

k

Call a cab and ask them if they'll do a mdicks run for you

1. Drive to McDonald's and get your fattening heart attack food.
2. Now you can drink.

I found a bk in KC that delivers bro
I'm sure there's a McD's that does it somewhere too

Just use Door Dash, GrubHub or whatever similar services are available in your area. I use Door Dash all the time, but I haven't tried it with fast food.

Only 18 and above allowed here buddy

Bad troll
>DUI not felony
>no one is going to "backtrace" him over this
>if they did, what to put on the ticket for BAC or date?
>some guy on the internet said he did something bad some time?

You fucking imbecile, you had to go through that detailed an explaation when everyone knew that was the case?

Later this year McDonalds will officially be partnering with UberEats for food delivery.

If you want something delivered get pizza or chinese food or get a food delivery app.
There are better garbage-tier things to eat in life than mcdonalds.

I drove drunk to mcdonalds last time I went. It was all fine until I dropped my credit card when they handed it to me. They told me to pull tot he side and get it, but I put my car in park in reverse instead of park and it rolled into the drive thru wall.
No damage though.

>get an uber to drive you to McDoanlds
>get an uber to drive you back home
Or just drive drunk like I do all the time. Just don't do anything stupid and you won't get caught.

NYCfag here, McDonald's delivers in Manhattan, no lie. They almost always accept EBT as well. Umad?

fuck off, Josh

Pretty much everywhere delivers in NYC. And the sad thing is they don't even need to because you can walk/subway ride anywhere you need to.

>lives in NYC
>orders McDonald's of all things for delivery

Nigga, no one is mad you have poor taste. How dumb can you be to live in one of the best cities in the world for food yet order fast food that flyovers consider part of their weekly intake?

Unless you're too drunk to navigate crowded sidewalks, like OP.

Did you miss the part about EBT? He's broke, nigga.

The McDonald's in Hyde Park, NY (my former college town) is the busiest restaurant there, 2 miles down the road from the Culinary Institute of America. EVERYONE likes McDonald's.

Kinda hard to miss these signs, I don't use EBT though.

You ain't my Pa.

DUI is a felony in the states. driving 15mph over the speed limit is a felony as well. THey admitted to it, that is the only evidence required.

They won't even let you walk through the drivethru, I've tried. Do they want people to drive drunk?

Prove they weren't lying or if they weren't when they committed said offense.

They're starting that now, mcds is doing some shit with ubereats where they deliver

You're a little stupid, huh?

They deliver in my country but the fries get soggy by the time they arrive.

>tfw gonna feel like soma Maccas in about 12 hours when I wake up hungover

Why are McMuffins, Hashbrowns and Juice so fucking good hungover?

Okay, I'm just going to reiterate my thoughts that you're a little stupid. But let's run down this cyber arrest that you seem to think is going to happen.

>user says he has driven drunk in the past
>for whatever reason Mr. Police Officer is reading this and decides to arrest user
>first he has to figure out where the fuck user is
>Mr. Police Officer doesn't even have jurisdiction to make the arrest outside his own state
>so if user is from another state then Mr. Policeman has to persuade the cops from user's state to do all this instead
>but let's say by some insane luck user and Mr. Policeman are from the same state
>Mr. Policeman would only know this if he traced user's ip address which admittedly can be done using any website on Google
>but now Mr. Policeman has the general vicinity of user's ip address, not user's exact address and certainly not user's name
>Mr. Policeman has to go to a grand jury and get subpoenas from the ISP to get specifics about user
>good luck convincing a judge that you want to arrest a man with your sole evidence being that he says he drove drunk once on a Taiwanese chicken plucking board
>Mr. Policeman finds where user lives
>Mr. Policeman now has to get a warrant for user's arrest and has to go to a judge again
>"So let me get this straight Mr. Policeman, you want to arrest this man you don't even know, because he typed up on an Australian kangaroo boxing board that he drove drunk once?"
>"Yes sir that's correct"
>"And you think that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty of driving while intoxicated?"
>"Yes sir"

Oh and also statute of limitations and the fact that if there is even a possibility that more than one person is at user's house and using his internet and ip address, policeman is fucked

But let's not stifle the imagination here

DUI is not a felony you drooling retard.

Source: Have a DUI