Why do men disparage female authors, when writing in itself is an inherently effeminate and emasculating act?

Why do men disparage female authors, when writing in itself is an inherently effeminate and emasculating act?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I AM REDPILLED
I AM AGAINST WOMEN
THEY HAVE DESTROYED THE WEST
THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE GOT THE VOTE
THEY ARE INFERIOR

Why the sexist premise, user? How did you come to believe that?

There's this board called /pol/. You should really check it out.

Don't know what you're talking about desu

>THEY HAVE DESTROYED THE WEST

They created the west you goddamn idiot.

It's not a sexist response per se, just a reaction to the culture on here.

>How did you come to believe that?
The countless "women can't write" threads and posts

They are now destroying it through multiculturalism and feels over facts. FUCK WOMEN

>They created the west
Are you retarded or just ignorant? Every achievement in the history of Western civilization has been that of a white man

I was talking about the premise
>writing in itself is an inherently effeminate and emasculating act

You have a pretty broad definition of "White" then.

the false flag is obvious

Because men make better girls

Nah, some of my favorite authors are women.

Feminism's only problem is that it has come to believe that it's in competition with Masculinity

capitalism is shaping people's lives and mentality to a ridiculous extend

Capitalism has little to do with it. Ideology is the problem here.

Ideology is a parasite, and while it may seem to be healthy or benign in its beginnings, it's merely fattening you up for the feast.

Do you mean any ideology or are some more or less dangerous? I pointed out capitalism because it is the most important ideology of competition.

>writing in itself is an inherently effeminate and emasculating act?
What? How do you come to that conclusion?

I hope woman take over so I can stay at home while my wife works feeding both of us. I can write and study all day :)

it's bait

I'm guessing because it is a sedentary act

I wasn't trying to refute you so much as just pointing out that if you think Capitalism alone is the problem that you're blind in one eye. All ideologies converge in Hell.

I was reacting to the bit saying that competition is the only problem. I don't agree with that.
I guess we'll see each other in hell, then. ;)

Here, let noted youtube scholar BlackPigeonSpeaks blow your mind with some industrial grade redpills
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>youtube scholar
no thanks

>noted youtube scholar

stopped reading there

>noted youtube scholar
this must be the "mexican intellectuals" of Veeky Forums

>inherently effeminate and emasculating act

elaborate?

>blackpigeonspeaks
You're just going to make people find even more stupid linking that twats videos

Only morons disparage authors as one group based only on gender, and your view of writing is utterly subjective, so not worth bothering about.

gotta masturbate because of that thumbnail now. Thanks asshole.

Are you trying to say that writing is effeminate because it isn't punching?

Women have higher verbal skills on average so it's pretty weird that being an author isn't a women's profession.

who cares about averages, really

N O T E D Y O U T U B E S C H O L A R

>writing in itself is an inherently effeminate and emasculating act?

Care to justify this bold and non-obvious statement?

no, it's literally penetrating another's mind with thoughts written with a phallic object, and when one types with a typewriter, they PUNCH the keys. no, no writing is most certainly masculine.

that's also stupid

Back in my school days I once told some random dude I like to write and he asked me, "isn't writing just a job for old geezers?" He argued that one should live his life while young and only sit down to write when he's old and too feeble to do anything else.

I was completely BTFO and couldn't respond.

>noted youtube scholar
if you're not being ironic that's extremely cringey, but I can never tell with any post that uses the term "red pill" without disparaging it