I just completed a 5 day fast

I just completed a 5 day fast.

Don't ask me why I did it, I was curious. I wouldn't do it again.

What should I eat today? Since my body has so little energy, I'm not going to do anything but eat today.

Taking suggestions.

So far I only had a pizza bun and chocolate milk.

Don't eat too much carbs, as in bread, rice, etc.

But since you are planning on binge on pizza bun and chocolate milk... rip your body.

Why'd you do it? You a muzzie?

Muzzies are starting their fasting today, it takes a lot of willpower to only feast twice a day.

they """"""fast""""" for like 16 hours a day.

Meth will do that to you son

During the fast did you have any hallucinations? I know native americans fasted on weeklong spirit guide fasts and often had vivid hallucinations without the use of hallucinogens.

You know all I could think about was carbs, not going to lie. Tonight I will have lean ground beef with kale, but for lunch I'd like to have something extremely unhealthy. Having said that I can tell my stomach has shrunk significantly so I am not sure.

Actually it was for a variety of reasons. Detox, test of discipline and curiosity. Not spending any money on groceries was a bonus as well.

I didn't have hallucinations but my mind was more prone to becoming a silly puddy if that makes sense. You definitely feel like you are in a trance at times, comparable to something like a marijuana high, but not something I would recommend to get high from it.

>>>>>>>detox

I'm sorry your kidneys don't work

Oh don't you meme me like that pal, you know well what I meant. You can always be healthier and look better.

>Detox
Should have just said muzzie.

When breaking a fast, you should probably only have a little bit of something light like some watermelon or other vegetable or fruit. Although you kinda already fucked that up so enjoy the stomach aches.

By not feeding for five days.
You must have a goddamn PhD in broscience

What is a pizza bun? Is it like french bread pizza but on a bun?

Yeah I did dun goofed. I had what I had out of that deprivation of pleasure. I had a banana and water for lunch and I'm really not that hungry.

Stay mad, my friend.

Well I know you're cynical, but do we all have to suffer for it?

Actually it was more like pic related.

No, you are the only one suffering for it.

But it's not everyone who can find the bad in every situation. A positive attitude would be a refreshing change for you.

Dude, you ate nothing for five days because you belive in bullshit pseudo science . If you think it's hard to find the bad in this situation, then you might have brain damage

Well my friend, first of all it's not only bro or pseudo scientists who believe there are real benefits to fasting. Secondly the word of the day for you is solipsism. Last but not least, I'd like you be more self-content, positive and happy to the point of being able to deal with differing outlooks, but you probably don't deserve it.

Armchair psychology is equal parts pathetic and stupid.

Alright then I'll send a search party for your hidden optimism in life. I'll get back to you.

Sorry--there's literally no evidence that a fast does anything good for you, including "detox." If you want to call another poster out as "mad" for pointing that out, I guess that's okay, albeit retarded. It's psuedoscientific BS.

Do you also believe the Earth is flat? And that we don't share a common ancestor with primates?

Wow so you must be a pessimistic idiot who always find the bad in every situation.

>Now I'm going to say a word that was nothing to do with any of that to sound smart

I said fasting to "detox" is pseudo science, so I have a pessimistic view of life?
Also the word solipsism does not apply

>So many assblasted butthurts in this thread who can't respect someone for testing his will and discipline by eliminating food for 5 days and contemplating the experience.

Not OP, but you ass reamed guys really need to do some serious self-evaluation. You're not in a healthy state of mind.

>there's literally no evidence
It's called google scholar with keywords "fasting+beneficial" I invite you to read through the verbose articles and understand that there are real benefits to fasting.

>Do you also believe the Earth is flat? And that we don't share a common ancestor with primates?
Haha ballistic responses are memes, friendo.

You mean like how this person got really mad and accused me of flat earth and evolution?

Dude, stop acting like they're "assblated". They just pointed out that fasting does not detox you and certainly does not make you healthier, as op said. That's it.

>Not OP

I really don't know why they get so upset over the fact I didn't eat any food for 5 days.

You clearly seem to think you're a knowitall, but you haven't even done any real research. If you had, you would understand that there are traces of truth to it albeit being practiced by naturopaths more so than regular GPs. Yeah solipsism is perfectly applicable to you here and if you don't see how it does then you're proving my point. Thanks for giving me a piece of your mind by the way, I know you mustn't have too much to spare.

Great minds think alike, which is why we seem to have not much in common on this topic.

Wow you really are inside my head.........

Paranoid? I'll say.. Everybody's always getting together to talk about how paranoid you are.

Fasting for five days is in no way physically healthy?

I'm dong a fast for a colonoscopy in a couple days and gonna pick up some food to binge on when I get back

1 boneless pork spare ribs & golden fingers meal w/ hot & sour soup
1 orange chicken meal w/egg roll
1 slice of costco pizza
1 costco chicken bake

I still need like one other big item but it needs to be able to stay in the fridge for 2 days before I eat it though

maybe I'll just tack on one of those little ceasars half & half for some pizza diversity if I can't find anything else good

maybe some kind of veal parm sandwiach or something?

I know a steak bomb would get soggy as fuck in 2 days

Weight and BF OP?

Wish I could do a long fast but I cant go far from 48 hours. I'm already 130lbs