Are we doomed to fail Veeky Forums? All our technological progress is pushed forward by the desire to make money...

Are we doomed to fail Veeky Forums? All our technological progress is pushed forward by the desire to make money. We are giving more advanced technology to retards (normies). We value technology by its value in money. There's at least 5 billion worms out there, all equipped with devices that posses insane computational power. And they take selfies with it. Only a small fraction of our civilization pushes technology/science forward to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes. The other 95% is focused on making money by using technology. A nigger can only send snapchats/browse facebook/instagram. But with that same phone a normal high IQ person can do at least 50x more using the same device(or even worse device).

I look at youtube videos of phone comparisons, and they have no clue, the most popular people with over 1million views per video are barely able to use the phone. Its like someone gave quantum CPU with 5 billion qBits to a monkey and he tried to eat it. This world feeds on retards, but it doesnt use that food to evolve forward. Instead it uses it to reap the retards even more.

Why would one sell intelligence in exchange for money? Intelligence is a path one walks and suffers because of his goals/dreams/desires. Not to make money. What can a monkey do with a 8 Teraflops GPU? Play singleplayer video games and explore "random planets" (Look at No Man's sky).

Pathethic.

Your logic doesn't make any sense. What a retard does with their phone doesn't affect what anyone can do with theirs. If anything, letting them buy it is beneficial, as the developer has more profit to further advance their technology.
If the retard didn't want that phone, then there would not have been a need to create it. Nothing stops the intelligent from creating their own supercomputers other than the price that it costs them.

t. anti captalistic commie

It does affect them. Remember, 1 vote is considered equal from someone who is IQ 130 and who is IQ 80 and works at mcdonalds. Technology/laws are made to suit the normie sheep. This entire world lives off dumb people.

Look at the internet, only ~ 8% of all users block ads, the other 92% sits there and watches 30 seconds of ads on youtube. Can you imagine being that dumb? Look at what most popular videos on youtube are. A video of something informative that requires thinking beyond that of a 6 year old has max 100k views, while other stupid low iq shit has over 30 million.

The low iq sheep is sucking out all the intelligence of life. Soon there wont be any.

Your own words say "If the retard didn't want that phone". If the phone was too hard to use he wouldn't buy it. Hence why Apple is made for literal retards and why all technology is advertised with "parachute" method which tells the sheep "Its going to be ok, we will help you,its not that hard to use, just buy, BUY,BUY!"

/r/im14andthisisdeep

Resources in general. For example, new energy sources, places to live, medicaments... And how can you make great research without fucken money?

Lel but you'll also discover that it's true once nogs, beaners, and arabs take over western Europe and the USA; and eastern Europe/east Asia start to surpass these regions in the amount of nice stuff.

It won't happen from mere econ. incentives, though. It will happen because they vote for stupid shit and they vote for anti-freedom shit.

>from mere econ. incentives

Not necessarily true. The econ incentives control how the biggest companies make their products. It's already happened with music, for instance. Popular music was never very complex or masterful, but now *nigger rap music* is more popular than it has ever been, and it was at least more complex than that.

A higher demand for more complex and less retarded shit will free a lot of people up. In a higher IQ society, people would want more openly-sourced shit; and lower intellectual property barriers would just become a part of the culture.

A higher IQ population, if CONSIDERABLY smarter, would probably have already completed the building of darknets that functioned quickly enough to rival internet speed, instead of de facto letting the state centralize internet communications (mainly so they can serve the MPAA and RIAA).

Developers and inventors would build more complicated and more general purpose machines so that the population can just use them in their generality to do a ton of functions, but with a tard population like the USA (whose IQ is plummeting to ~94), developers are incentivized to make things which have extremely specific tasks so that user simplicity is accomodated, otherwise nobody sees the point and nothing sells.

The list goes on and on and on.

op is right but since I'm on mobile I'm not going to give a fleshed out response
fuck the underage /stunted """" adults""" that think they're funny with their unoriginal basic shitposting

You are a narcissist piece of shit. Look me up in facebook. Look me up in math exchange. You are lonely and probably dont get to fulfill tour monkey fantasies. Horrible self centered human being.

>All our technological progress is pushed forward by the desire to make money
It's exactly the other way around.
We give money to scientists and inventors because we desire the technological progress that they create for us.

Money is simply society's way of quantifying that value, and claiming that the purpose of doing science is to make a large amount of money is as myopic as claiming that the purpose of learning is to score a high number of examination points.

>Look at the internet, only ~ 8% of all users block ads, the other 92% sits there and watches 30 seconds of ads on youtube
holy fucking shit, you think you're not a surface user now because you installed a browser plugin, that's so cute
it's encouraging that 92% of people understand that websites need to be able to monetize traffic for the internet to work, something you're obviously too young and naive to know

> Hurr durr muh IQ
So what do you do with it?
> I watch YouTube videos
> I shitpost on Veeky Forums
Sure is summer in here.

And what have you done with it?
>Look at me. I'm so edgy I shitpost on Veeky Forums!

You're not a special snowflake. You aren't innovative for shitposting here. You are the same as all the monkeys you're bashing.

Sounds to me like a textbook example of a frustrated "muh intelligence, muh degeneracy" kid, who got a superiority complex after having watched a couple pop-sci YT videos on quantum mechanics.

You'll grow out of that, buddy.

>That pic
The most newfaggy shit I've ever seen. Fucking did not read.

$20 bucks he's an engineer.

A mathematician acknowledges his fate, a philosopher prepares for his and a priest...leaves it in Gods hands.

>implying he is
>implying it is a bad thing to be nowadays
Wew, lad

OP here.
I run a software company with 50k active users. The server runs off a $5 VPS and CPU usage is never above 10%. Big companies probably pay $500 for their servers and thats mass discounted because of enterprise deals.

I don't watch YT videos. Have that site blocked in hosts. Same with FB and many other.

Why would I be a horse that drags low iq worms? Just because they are my race? It's an insult to mathematics itself for a nigger to hold a phone in his hand.

Le schordinger equation xD BAZINGA!!