Places you've gotten food poisoning at multiple times

That fucking burger got me 3 times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMEDlVBLp1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taco Bell

I could see giving them another chance after the first time, but why the hell did you go back a third time?

Chinese buffet. It rekt my butthole.

I have never gotten food poisoning from eating out in my entire life.

I eat out at greasy hole in the walls and mexican joints.

Yeah me either, we've got manly stomachs

Not me but I know two people who got sick from the Tour of Italy from Olive Garden. Both at different locations in different states.

You aren't one of those "people" which orders a mid rare burger, are you?

I've gotten sick from Little Caesars and several different chinese buffets, but never the same place multiple times because why the fuck would I ever go back?

Get Del Taco's 20 for $10 deal.

Tender Greens gave me the most painful food poisoning ever. I was expelling from both ends non-stop. Fuck Tender Greens.

Never from the same place twice, but Boston Pizza has fucked me up before

I lost five pounds after eating that chicken fettuccine

who fucking cares

ill rekt your bootyhole

Red Robin
El Torito
McDicks
Jack inthe Box
Carls Jr (multiple times but never at a hardees)
The worst was Five Guys, not because i got extremely sick but because of how fucked up it was. Burger meat was bleeding and was rare at best

From a Pojangmacha (street food tent) eating raw and cooked seafood both, drinking soju and beer with some koreans. Next morning diarrhea started and got to the point where it was every 5 minutes and a spray of clear liquid would shoot out. Went to the base medfag and he gave me an antibiotic shot, a two week supply of horse pills and a few tiny tablets that sealed my ass tight. I recovered.

I love how many idiots think they got food poisoning from something they eat 4 hours ago.

i go out to eat all the time and have never gotten food poisoning. it seems like it might be something that is pretty rare.
when i was like 8 i threw up after eating a lot of mac and cheese from olive garden, but i doubt it was food poisoning since there wasn't any intense stomach cramps or anything. i think i just ate too much rich food.

There's a big bar called South Street in Naples Fl and I've been there numerous times over a couple of years and always enjoyed the food. Bar snacks a ton of pizza and even more beers. I've had the brucetta there twice over 3 years and both times after I woke up in the middle of the night and threw it up. Neither time I was excessively drunk and both times I only had brucetta. Fuck that bread. Never get sick from food ever.

Why would I go back to any place I've gotten food poisoning from?

Anyways, the only place I've ever gotten food poisoning from is this Italian restaurant in Beaverton called Giovanni's. To this day I still can't have ravioli without feeling nauseous. I hope whoever made that meal has a horrible shitty life of misery.

When I was 8, my mom cooked crab legs for dinner. I warned her to not keep them, they had been in the fridge for 3 or 4 days and I had heard or read about seafood going bad quickly. She assured me that she knew what she was doing and we ended up eating them. About an hour later, I was lying on the couch playing Pokemon Yellow on my Game Boy Color connected to my Game Boy Pocket, transferring some Pokemon over to my new game.

Without any warning, a jet of vomit hit the middle of the cable connecting the Game Boys and I immediately got off the couch and vomited again, this time my face was pointed away from my precious electronic devices. As I tried to run to the bathroom, wave after wave of vomiting stopped me in my tracks. By the time I reached the bathroom, it stopped completely. I looked back and there was a trail of little vomit puddles about 1m apart. Spent nearly an hour cleaning them up with paper towels, then the Bissell carpet cleaner.

The worse I ever had from a restaurant is 3 hours of diarrhea from an undercooked burger. At the time, I lived about 5 miles away from the restaurant, but here and now, it's right across the street. The breakfast is really good there, never been sick from it, 7/10 for a hangover meal.

There was a place in Hollywood called Kung Pao Kitty. I ate there and shit my life away for 3 days, but didn't think that restaurant was the culprit because it was pretty fancy and expensive, and my 2 pals didn't get sick and they both had a bite of mine.

Months later I go back solo, get the same meal I did the first time. Hospital, salmonella, blood poisoning, leads to reactive arthritis, I legit nearly died. Recover in 2 months, having dropped 40 lbs and my job. Return to the restaurant to raise hell, it's boarded up and closed. Trust status: compromised.

this
food poisoning is not just nausea and one bout of diarrhea/vomiting that stuff is indigestion
food poisoning is episodic diarrhea theatre with the hopes of making it in boradway, possibly fever, and the like

did it at least taste good?

Hell nah not remotely worth it. When I say it was expensive, I mean $14+ for chicken (tso's, sesame, kung pao etc) and rice. It was always rotating aggressive happy hours to get rid of dubious food and I guess mixers, but hindsight is 20/20.

>3 hours of diarrhea from an undercooked burger

that's why hipsters can shove their medium rare burger up their moustachio'd ass

Seconding Taco Bell.

Bubba Gumps,

every time, that shit was poison for me

No longer exists, but gave me projectile diarrhea.

Harro prease! Welcome to my Shity Wok!

3rding this. I think food poisoning is a bullshit term or something. Im trying to figure it out when I, and people I know have never had it.

I had it from McDonalds once I believe, it was 4 days of pure hell and aches and another 3 weeks of bleeding anally whenever I took a shit.

>Kung Pao Kitty
You were literally eating cat.

No.1!

It closed? I have no idea why we kept going back. YOU WANT COMBO NO COMBO?

KFC popcorn chicken fucked me.

I felt the same way and then I ate this stewed lamb shank (i noticed a slight hint of sickly taste but ignored it) at an Iranian restaurant that had me having diarrhea for 10 days and cold fever sweats on the toilet all night

>got food poisoning twice
>came back a thrid time

Why'd ya do it, user?

Basically any instance of me getting foodborne illnesses was me being a dumbass
>Accidentally contracted B cereus in lab before since I was a dumbass and didn't wear gloves
>Got some terrible colitis because I ate week old Cheesecake Factory french toast (admittedly that was my fault, the thought didn't even cross my mind since it was in the fridge)
>Papa Johns fucked my shit up a few times, but I don't go there anymore

>not going on taco Tuesday to get 27 for 10$

Mother's birthday.

Yep. They apparently moved to a different location no where near campus, but they haven't been on High Street for a few years now.

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me

Motherfucking Bonefish Grill. Their grouper was the thing that made me the sickest.

Burger king got me twice with a whopper and their 1.49 nuggets

I've only had food poisoning once in my life, and it was when I visited the Philippines and ate pagpag thinking it was fresh chicken.

Filipino here , jesus dude wow. How did you end up eating that???
If anyone's wondering what pagpag is. The name means "brush off"(I think). some people would scavenge restaurant garbage bins for chicken that still has some meat left. They'd brush off/pick off the clinging rice and other shit and cook the chicken again. Pagpag is sold in squatter areas, I think.

>school field trip to NYC
>bunch of kids eat at an Arby's for lunch
>massive amounts of projectile vomiting and diarrhea commences on the 5 + hour bus ride back home
>some kids so fucked up they call for ambulances to evac them to a hospital
>girls crying, vomit on the floors, and the stench of puke and ass permeates everything on the bus

Best trip ever.

Was at a bar with a friend, having drinks with waitresses, when another waitress came in with a shopping bag full of food. It was meal time for all the staff, and the waitresses that were drinking with us offered it to us. We asked what it was, and they said pagpag, and they basically explained it as fried chicken. About 30minutes after eating everyone in the bar (that ate) began violently throwing up.

When I was in hospital the doctors asked if I might have eaten something that was bad. I told them pagpag was the last thing I ate, and their eyes widened and jaws dropped. They then explained what pagpag was.

Never again.

and u made us google it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMEDlVBLp1I

You leave caseys alone you fucking degenerate