What are some delicious drinks I can consume incredibly frequently without getting diabetus?

What are some delicious drinks I can consume incredibly frequently without getting diabetus?
I know your first answer is gunna be "tea" but tea isnt really that great to me. It's something I have once in the morning, but I need something I can just suck down all day.
I have some kind of weird oral fixation with drinking and need something that isn't soda or alcohol because whenever I get any I drink the whole bottle right away and it's making me fat and hungover

Ice water with lemon or lime.

Anything with artificial sweeteners, of course.
I mean, yeah, they don't taste great - but if you make them up with sparkling water, they do fine. Just watch out for your teeth.

For me, it's WATER. The best water.

I tried using those water flavoring things and they worked well for awhile, but I get really sick of the taste really fast because of the artificial sweetener taste.

I already drink a lot of water but it doesnt satisfy the craving for TASTE I have

Buy better tea
Moreover, buy more tea
Between regular green, matcha, ceylon, lapsang souchong and chai spiced tea I never get tired of it

>What are some delicious drinks I can consume incredibly frequently without getting diabetus?
In case you still live in the 19th century and think that sugar causes diabetes, let me assure you that it does not.

Tea is too savory for me to drink all day

Maybe not but it has a shitload of calories in it and destroys my teeth

>won't drink anything "savory"
>won't drink anything sweet
>won't drink anything with sweeteners
You can delete this thread now

>won't drink anything sweet
No, I will, I just don't want to be drinking 2L of soda every fucking day.
In fact something sweet is the preferred taste I'm looking for.

make your own lemonade,
buy bio lemons, use juice+mint/basil/cucumbers/xxx+some sugar
>toss the squeezed out lemons with a decent amount of sugar and let it sit, turning sometimes
this gives you sort of a syrup, which you can use again for lemonade

alternatively just toss some stuff into a caraffe of water, cucumber,berries,herbs, some citrus, anything works

water + splash of fruit juice + artificial sweetener.

For me it's water, yerba mate, coffee and lemon + water.

I never feel like getting soda, juice or any other beverage. I drink mostly coffee and yerba mate. Don't find green tea appealing.

Well you seem to have the palate of a person with diabetus so this thread is pointless.

some teas are slightly sweet by nature, i.e. pu-erhs
honestly when I quit soda my craving for sweetness lessened with time, and now I just drink water, tea, yerba mate and coffee

Crystal Light

Water with a slice of some sort of fruit would probably be tasty

Cucumber water

tomato juice seasoned with kraut juice, pickle juice and black pepper and whatever you want, cold

you have craving for SUGAR fatty

pepper water
>place spicy pepper in hot water to extract oils
>chill
>drink
>spicyness makes you need to drinkmore
>repeat
>???
>profit
try maybe skim milk? some soy milks come with just protein and no sugar and have an inoffensive creaminess
you could make really dilute gazpacho
barley water
oat water

Make your own bloody Mary mix and don't add alcohol

I recently had a cayenne kambucha and I think I'm falling in love with spicy beverages.

Carrot juice with a bit of heavy cream

coke zero

Orange juice and milk can induce labor