So when I see this what the heck are the people on the other side of the world seeing in their night sky?

So when I see this what the heck are the people on the other side of the world seeing in their night sky?

at that very moment?
nothing
your side faces the moon, what the fuck should people on the other side see?

I didn't know there was a night where the moon wasn't even in your field of vision

do you realize moon goes around earth once a month and erath turns around once a day?

do you realise when it's night for you it's day time for some other places in the world?

Okay so I looked it up and apparently the moon isn't always visible in the night sky. Whoops

I mean, you are hardly the only one surprised by it, but I'm still surprised by people being surprised by it.

how would there be people on the other side of the world? do they hang from ropes down there or something?

This is easier, and probably correct.
Flat Earth, North Polaris Center
The stars make one rotation 23hr56min
The sun makes one rotation 24hr
The moon makes one rotation 24hr50min

This system accounts for the phases of the moon, the procession of the stars around Polaris and the level nature of water.

>So when I see this what the heck are the people on the other side of the world seeing in their night sky?
the other moon duh

Fields of vision compress to a vanishing point along the horizon. Range of vision is limited to roughly 100 miles with the unaided human eye.

>Range of vision is limited to roughly 100 miles with the unaided human eye.
fucking kill yourself

This is what Minecraft does to people.

How serious are you in looking for an answer? Is this a flat Earth troll, or are you really interested?

You cant even see polaris from my country

This system doesn't account for the fact that the sun actually passes below the horizon rather than shrinking into the distance.
This system doesn't include a theory of gravity.
This system doesn't account for motion of planets.
This system doesn't even come close to depicting the actual shapes of the continents.

Protip:

During a new moon, the moon rises at the exact same time the sun rises. During a full moon, the moon rises at the exact same time the sun sets. Half moons rise halfway through the night.

Half moons rise OR set halfway through the night I mean, depending on whether its waxing or waning.

Sometimes I feel like the only human being who regularly looks up.

>le ai am so spehshul maymay

If you live in a big city you generally don't see shit, when you look up, so people don't tend to make it a habit.
I look up every time I go out for smokes after dusk, but I live in the country, so I actually do see stars and stuff.

Someone asked me the other day which way was West around the same time the sun was setting. If only there was some gigantic marker in the sky someone could use! What the fuck do they teach kids in school these days.

i bet you also dont know that the moon looks upside down when you're in the southern hemisphere

minecraft has moon phases tho, he's just stupid

>minecraft has moon phases tho
but it always comes out at dusk

It's something lots of people don't think about. A few years back I noticed the moon being visible during the day and I was surprised by it. Some people I mentioned it to denied that that was possible. I might previously have said the same thing.

Sometimes you learn something new.

Psychology coupled with lack of knowledge about orbits.
They notice the moon during the night, and end up associate it with the night.

How can parts of Antarctica experience 24 hour periods of uninterrupted sunlight during parts of the year while everything in the middle of the "ice wall" still experienced day/night cycles during that same 24 hour period?

Checkmate flat earthers.

How the fuck can i see the moon then retard? If your answer involves flat earth cuckery and the moon being closer than science claims refer to my other post here

At your night sky, it's day in the other side of the world.