So I have a big moth larvae problem in my kitchen I just killed 4 today and around 10 yesterday...

So I have a big moth larvae problem in my kitchen I just killed 4 today and around 10 yesterday. Any recommendations to stop these faggots? Pic semi-related.

Clean your kitchen. What the fuck.

I have. They keep coming back.

Post pictures of your kitchen and these grubs

Trap them and saute like the guy in the mealworm thread: Profit.

This. Actually make something with them though

Alright. I'll post when they come back

Sister might have found the source

Indian meal moths?

There's traps available for those.

You'll still need to clean the fuck up and probably throw some foodstuffs away.

Source: Dealt with those goddamn shitfucks a few months ago after a bag of gerbil feed had indian meal moths and larvae inside.
Prepackaged feed, never again.

yyyyeah might be mealmoths, can't really make out of the pic.

That ziploc bag does seem to have the webbing the mealmoths leave behind wherever there's good eatings, though.

Anyway, I suggest you commence in an immediate session of throwing outanything that's not airtightly sealed.

It's a hell of a lot of work.

Also pretty disgusting if they've spread.

thanks for the help. they did leave webbing. Me and my cousin ate cereal from a box containing them.

same user here.

I have to quote from wikipedia due to translation difficulties:
"The Indian mealmoth larvae can infest a wide range of dry foodstuffs of vegetable origin, such as cereal, bread, pasta, rice, couscous, flour, spices, or dried fruits and nuts. More unusual recorded foods include chocolate and cocoa beans, coffee substitute, cookies, dried mangelwurzel, and even the toxic seeds of jimsonweed (Datura stramonium). They have also been known to infest commercial pet food, such as cracked corn used for bird feed. The food they infest will often seem to be webbed together."

which it looks like at the top of that ziploc bag.
I recommend you get your hands on some bleach and make a 1/20 solution with water and get cleaning everything that might possibly have touched those cunts.

The traps that were used, incidentally, was only designed to capture male mealmoths, so the female ones would fly around and never get fertilized, and eventually die out without producing offspring.

>that pic

there was a giant green moth on a web outside with a bunch of smaller moths. so either he ate the spider our he be a moth eater moth.

Found another. We cleaned the place so hopefully this is the last.

you have larvae growing inside you now

Throw away everything that's infested with the larvae
Clean and store all your dishes and cookware
Empty your pantry and spray it with bug spray
Let it air out for a night
From now on store everything in glass jars, larvae will bite through plastic

spoilers; it wasn't the last

store shit in hard plastic containers

these guys know what's up.