What music does Veeky Forums listen to while doing proofs?

What music does Veeky Forums listen to while doing proofs?

Heres mine

youtube.com/watch?v=InxT4S6wQf4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kkkVe9B9rq4
youtube.com/watch?v=4bCxQHGf7j8&list=PL9rLNjmnN2FPJ2qHa5gh9Nj3_d1ws7c34&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=HIrKSqb4H4A
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtu.be/LtQUJMBH8uE
youtube.com/watch?v=5T5lYl_HT30,
youtube.com/watch?v=cMai6ZxVgYo&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None, because only a retard would voluntarily listen to musical noise whilst his brain evaluates mathematical statements. Which leads to the conclusion that you are a dumb fraud who naively bought into this shitty web comic meme.

>Listening to music is fraudulent
?

Lo fi hip hop radio

>he cant do both

This is just... sad.

>music
get the fuck out with this humanities bullshit.
non-brainlets listen to the sounds of nature (the wind, chirping birds) while doing proofs

So living in the city makes you a brainlet? Retard

Proofs are a restriction on the mind. I listen to white noise while I ponder my own version of reality.

classical music is trash desu

youtu.be/kkkVe9B9rq4

I hope you're flaunting your 12th grade level volcabulary Ironically user. If not then you should really "contemplate autoethinasia".

probably some nujabes shit

youtube.com/watch?v=4bCxQHGf7j8&list=PL9rLNjmnN2FPJ2qHa5gh9Nj3_d1ws7c34&index=1

Classical, but less dramatic than that - the more boring kind is better, drowns out random noises but doesn't attract too much attention to itself.

TAKE THAT BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The ultimate intellectual music, Death Grips.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIrKSqb4H4A

>not knowing the definition of noise

This is correct

The burden of proof is on you, my friend.

Reggeaton

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

Seriously.

ChilledCow?

>whilst
Yeah, whomst'd've'eth listen to music whilst'd've'em doing proofs.

Anything I feel like. Currently writing proofs while listening to sleeping powder.

I was gone with the self of the day, gone
With the self of the day, gone
With the self of the day, gone
Gone, gone, gone
I was gone

I listen to metal.

My nibba

Same.

Real question here. What is better for intellectuals, listening to happy upbeat music, or listening to sad and depressing tunes.

For one, happy songs tend to be fast paced and they seem to increase my rhythm of writing and thinking. While depressing songs make me more pensative, perhaps allowing me to think at a deeper level.

Which is best?

Good ol' classic rock. Stones, CCR, Cash, Bowie, etc. Sometimes a bit of Floyd if the maths is easy.

Fast, depressing songs do both. Try listening to things like Country Death Song or Out the Window, both by the Violent Femmes. Think a few songs by Blur might fit too. Can't think of any others right now.

I only listen to japanese songs. Do you have japanese recommendations.

Listening to words you don't understand is better than listening to words you understand for concentration, as it is more like instrumental music. But from the tone you can tell it is sad and that is what I mean.

Hmm. No Japanese recommendations, but if you're looking for non-English music that might fit the bill, both Igor Rasteryaev and Otava Yo make nice Russian music that often (for Rastaryaev) and sometimes (for Otava Yo) has a downbeat sound despite a fast pace. Also throat singing can often be great for this, try Yat Kha as a starting point for fairly fast-paced but very heavy(/"depressive")-sounding music. If you don't want anything non-Japanese I'd advise you to open up your world a little bit my man.

The only right answer

None. I find music extremely distracting. If something is really hard, there is a nice hill in campus nearby, i did most of my thesis there.

Scandinavian metal covers of pop songs
youtu.be/LtQUJMBH8uE

brainlet detected

>purity is obviously a spectrum
>philosopher assumes there is at least one end to it (i.e. "absolute purity") when there is no reason to think so
He's a brainlet desu senpai

>having a definition of purity which forbids a spectrum
oh please do elaborate

Ne Obliviscaris, Opeth or some classical music (especially romantics).

You misread my post, I was implying that the information in the image does indicate it IS a spectrum, but that there is no reason to assume a maximum exists (like in the intervall ]0, 1[)

Is there any reason to assume that a maximum does not exist?
Do you realize that all logic is based on assumptions?

>Is there any reason to assume that a maximum does not exist?
There actually is: Occams Razor.

>Do you realize that all logic is based on assumptions?
Yes, but that doesn't mean we can throw all reason out of the window to make funny assumptions

You could also make the assumption that you are right now conversing with a machine trying to pass the touring test, or that I'm a shill trying to sell you a book about or by William of Ockham, but neither would be reasonable

I like to setup a simple clean loop usually in a natural minor key on my guitar then put in some feelsy leads over it. When I get tired of the loop I make a new one.
Everyone should learn some music theory and an instrument of their choice imo

Wow you have no idea how to use Occam's Razor

Atmospheric Black Metal

Abuse This

>Lo fi hip hop radio

That's Mah Jewish Nigga

need more RANDUM HUMOR XDDD

Glam rock.

Video was taken down.

I usually listen to white noise, but I don't think it helps me at all desu. I always have songs stuck in my head and I think the white noise only makes that problem more apparent, so thanks to all of you anons, keep them coming. I recommend this album youtube.com/watch?v=5T5lYl_HT30, and in general, the band is really fucking good (go listen Overdrive if you haven't).
I sometimes also listen to game soundtracks, since they're made to be ambient.

Never does he assume anything, he's literally asking questions in light of his acknowledged ignorance.

Occam's razor has to do with what you bet on, it by no means states which option is actually true. It is entirely reasonable to invest yourself into more complex/ multi-variable theories as long as you recognize their relative likelihood.

So, it is entirely reasonable to muse on the consequences of a maximal point, ESPECIALLY since it doesn't even "violate" occam's razor. To claim there is no maximal point does not necessarily simplify the theory but rather potentially complicates it. There may need to be another variable at play for that to be the case here.

ABBA

youtube.com/watch?v=cMai6ZxVgYo&
works for programming aswell

Vaporwave

Yes.

>not listening to kpop while doing math
Stay pleb, you'll never know the pleasure of finally being able to finish a proof while listening to t-ara or girl's generation