When I drink hop-heavy beers and IPAs, I feel totally horrible the next morning - really bad headache, more anxious...

When I drink hop-heavy beers and IPAs, I feel totally horrible the next morning - really bad headache, more anxious, in pain. But when I drink saison beers, even very high ABV ones, I feel fine.

Could this indicate that I have a hops allergy? Or are hop-heavy beers in general known to cause bad hangovers or physical feelings?

Maybe it's the hops, but IPAs also use different malts, so it could be related to that as well.

You have cancer

bitterness is nature's way of saying don't eat this, you fucking idiot.

It could be that your body isn't used to processing all those hops, also the malt type as said definitely plays a role. Crystal malt in particular will give me a migraine tier headache if I drink enough beers that use it as a primary malt

>using Crystal malt as a primary malt

LMAO. No beer is made with Crystal as a primary malt, ffs. It has specific purposes in small quantities for head retention, mouthfeel and color.

I feel you recently I discovered that I dont like IPAs they are nasty and hurt my poor head :(

No, it just means that craft beer and IPAs are utter trash tier meme faggotry "created" by hipsters for hipsters.
There is a reason people stopped making them after the big days of seafaring and colonization were over.

>nobody ever goes out on sea anymore

I don't understand where you flyovers come from. I know there's only acres and acres of corn where you are but can you at least try to imagine there's a big ocean and people use it?

IPA was made to keep from spoiling when shipping from England to India. So unless you are barrel aging your IPA for at least a year before drinking it is nothing like its historical inspiration.

>numales care about "mouthfeel" of queerbeers

This. IPA fans are literally masochists. Hops taste like fucking shit.

IPAs are shit. They're for people who like to pretend that a shit ton of hops is """flavor"""

>hurr
>durr

IPAs have been produced for domestic distribution since the early 1800s and some percentage of virtually all beers stronger than ~5% (including Old Ale, the direct ancestor of IPA) were aged to some degree.

Hops make you more dehydrated, and thus cause you a hangover. Drink water between beers

I'm guessing that peolple are so used to all that sugar in their childlike diets that they can't understand bitter flavours anymore.

hops are for numales anyway, op

>domestic distribution
The sole purpose of creating IPA was for export you dumb fuck.

>at least a year
Nigga u dumb
It was also popular on the domestic market too btw
Except they didn't, what stopped them being so popular in the UK was war and taxation.

Aldehydes. For me, the worst component of alcoholic beverages.

Right. And they were so popular that they started brewing them for the domestic market as well.