I'm sitting at the library working on my novel

I'm sitting at the library working on my novel.
A very cute, very thin Eurasian girl just sat down at one of the tables next to me and set herself up to work on what looks like university assignments.

Veeky Forums your assignment is to help me get my dick sucked by her right here in this library within the next 4 hours. I will say and do whatever you tell me. The only catch is that it has to somehow be done via the power of literary prowess. And no memes or PUA shit.

Let's go, lads. Picture obviously related.

Stare deeply into her soul

I have been staring openly at regular intervals. She hasn't looked up even once. She seems incredibly absorbed in whatever it is that she's working on.

Ah, so that's why public libraries sometimes smell like skeet.

If she has her boots off I'm going to need pics of her feet homeslice

She's wearing small white canvas flats and ankle socks. Her ankles are very, very thin.

Lads, she just sneezed the most delicate and inoffensive sneeze I've ever heard.

1. Go find an anatomy textbook

2. Flip to the page with a vagina image and post a post it note sticking out reading YOU

3. Find the page with a dick and put another note reading ME

4. Go to the index at the back and find the word COITUS or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE or something related and place a final note sticking out reading 8PM?

5. Slam it on her desk

6. Slam your face into the desk full force

7. Run to the bathrooom

8 Neck yourself

Meh, I've been in this situation before so let me tell you what to do:

Go up to her and tell her that some autists from a Somalian illustrated moving picture forum have dared you to ask her what her favourite book is. When she replies with whatever crap she likes (probably Harry Potter), return to your desk and pretend to type a furious response to this thread. Give it five minutes while infrequently looking back towards her (wink if you must) and then go back to her. Tell her that you've been told she's a pleb but that you don't think so, you think it was ultimately an interesting, nay, courageous choice, but as you haven't read it you will need her to tell you much more about it preferably over a coffee.

Yada yada yada go from there and make sure to get pics when she's not looking. Not a PUA but this usually works for me.

Of course, if she screams or calls you weird or something just blame user.

She's in a library and looks like she's most probably trying to finish an assigment, that's annoying and boring the fuck out of her. I doubt she'll be accessible now. Also if you're 10/10 or rich you could say whatever the fuck you want and she would still drool all over you and since we don't know what you look like and assuming you're as ugly as me any other average Veeky Forums user you won't come very far, let alone get your dick sucked in less than 4 hours. I mean you could try shit like
>"Hey, you may not look like it, but are you an arab? Because I want to empty my load on you"
but like I said, without the looks, you won't get far + (one of) her boyfriends might overhear it and start his animalistic dominance farce. So either just rape her or stop thinking about it before you imagine a future with her and develop actual feelings.

Something about the purity you have expressed here just fills me with joy. However I'm conflicted since your intent is to corrupt that pure sneezing girl by having her suck your dick. All I can say is, god speed to you.

This is a very rambunctious thread. OP, post a pic of what your set up looks like. Aside, I'm guessing she can feel your cold gaze on her and doesn't want to encourage it.

Well, I don't really want her to suck my dick ;_; She's in a library and isn't obviously poor or trashy, so I have to assume she's at least somewhat intelligent. And she's beautiful.
Being a man, it's difficult for me to not start imagining unreasonable things in a situation like this.
But she'll get up and go home without saying a word or I will and life will go on, just like it always has every other time this happens.

C'est la vie.

"Hello. Would you mind reading the plot of my novel? I am taking the opinions of people in this library, and I would love to have your opinion, if you do not mind, of course."

then start a conversation, faggot

If I was a girl I'd pepper spray every cunt trying to flirt with me while I'm busy doing shit.

plot twist for a YA novel:
>she's on Veeky Forums right now and sees this
>she comes up to OP and says how offensive and misogynistic this post is
>proceeds to sucks the cock anyway
>spits the cum in her copy of The Second Sex
>OP is accused of rape the next day

This is probably as good as yer gonna get.
This is the other side of the spectrum.

Ask her what she wants from Starbucks, receive fellatio. Boom. Done.

>very cute
She looks so bland. Where (in America, I presume) do you live that you must call that "very cute"?

I'm from New York City, but moved to the midwest some years ago. Seeing someone who isn't overweight or purely white is rare and that's really all it takes for them to be considered "very cute".

kek

this

autism: the post

That's a bit sad, but I've been there before. She's not ugly, really, but, um...she's not ugly. That's all I can compliment her on based on that picture. Ignore her, op and get on with your novel, it's probably going to disappoint you less.

post pics of her feet please

I don't about OP, but as hideous person, that girl look amazing to me.

I know there aren't a lot of women on this board so I'll give it my best.
You can annoy her in 2 directions, being so boring that talking to you is a chore; or being so creepy that it's threatening.
So you need something interesting yet non-threatening. You live in the same city? You could try bringing up something current-eventsy re: your neighborhood

You might be a real handsome lad and have your pick of the bitches but personally I find somewhat attractive girls to be better. People on here talk all day about how vapid women are but that tends to mostly apply to the ones who can get by solely on their looks. Kind-of-attractive-but-not-totally girls like the one in OPs blurry as fuck image are usually much more well-rounded.

not literature
bitch looks like a tranny
just go up and talk to him, ask for help about something stupid then make a joke

Please don't post about me on Veeky Forums. I'm trying to study!

If you're trying to study why are you on Veeky Forums. Your mother and I are very disappointed in you.

If you have to ask Veeky Forums for help with this then you have literally no chance at all. You have already failed. Finish your homework kid.

Not actually a bad idea. Though admittedly it would turn out very awkward initially without confidence, but then again so would any other approach

I started it as a joke but then realised that it'd be a bretty good approach. If I did it I'd pretend I was dared by a buddy on Facebook or something.

On a good day, I'd try it.

When in doubt whip your dick out

Okay, so I did take some real advice and start by staring. I'm wearing sunglasses, so I had to lower them and make it very obvious that I was looking at her. She got the hint.

She moved to the next table over, which is okay. At least she acknowledged me. So what's next?

If you take more than 2 minutes to talk to her then it's over.

>Wearing sunglasses
>Indoors

>I'm wearing sunglasses
>in a library

My bf Tyrone texted me with the thread

Meant for

I'm blind, assholes.

aks her if she knows what Veeky Forums is.

if she do, ask what board she frequents.

if not, tell her "fuck off, ya fucking normie" and sperg out in the library

Then how can you see her?

then how can he take a picture?

But who was phone?