How to xook sunny side up eggs just learning how to cook

how to xook sunny side up eggs just learning how to cook

cook

Is this a question or are you going to teach us?

question

Put a little oil or butter in a nonstick, put it on med-low heat, crack the egg in, cook it for about 5 minutes, flip it after 4 minutes if you want, add salt and pepper, serve.

Literally the easiest egg dish besides scrambled.

>vegetable oil
>small non-stick pan
>rubber spatula
>medium-low heat
Gently crack the egg on a flat surface. As soon as you have the egg in the pan- place the flat side of your spatula as close to the yolk as you can without touching it. Gently break and spread back the clear membrane that floats around the yolk. Breaking and spreading this membrane is essential to getting the the egg white thin enough to cook both sides without flipping. You do not work quickly enough, the bottom side of your egg white will fully cook while the top half will remain runny. Remove your egg from the heat the moment the topside appears to no longer be runny. If you accidentally break the yolk and any point, throw it away, wipe your pan with a dry towel, and start over.
>salt
>pepper
>enjoy

>sunny side up
>flip if you want
Get the fuck out of here.

throw some hot oil on the egg white to help it cook

If you have enough extra oil in the pan to be able splash some of it on top of your egg, throw it in the trash and start over.

Crack an egg or two in a buttered or oiled pan, cook at a low to medium low heat until mostly set, finish in oven. Easiest shit in the world.

>place egg in pan
>apply heat until cooked

pan nice and hot
crack egg on top of oil
flip 2/3rds of the way and add a dash of salt
should take about a minute or else the yolk will cook too much

>flip
>sunny side up
Please flip yourself off a tall building.

>first time on ck
>not op
>never used stove before

searched for "egg" because I want a sunny side up in my ramen

is that enough heat there or should it be less
also what the fuck is this ticking

>finish in oven

Every time I come to Veeky Forums, I gotta read at least one post like this to remind me that nobody here knows how to cook.

The trick to lighting the stove right is you gotta make sure you turn the gas on quick so you can avoid the click. You should hear a faint hissing but there shouldn't be a flame just yet. Make sure you get in real close to check on it, stay there at least a good minute or so and make sure the flame doesn't start early. Deep breaths, you gotta remain calm.

alright thanks
I'm sweating already

I GOT IT
is this enough heat?

I SEE A FLAME YOU FUCKED UP

WHAT

I WARNED YOU, THE FLAME SCARED YOUR YOLK YOU FAGGOT

NO I DID THAT ON ACCIDENT

AND I BURNT MY TOAST

Crack the egg into a bowl beforehand just to make sure the yolk doesn't break
grease the pan with butter or oil or pam or whatever you prefer
When the pan is nice and hot pour the egg in gently
Salt to taste
When the bottom of the egg is no longer translucent put a bit of water in there and cover to steam the egg so the top whites aren't snotty
Remove and eat

Let the toast stay, you're the one who belongs in the garbage.

fuck you nigger i was watching my egg

thanks user
I'll always remember the one who taught me how to use a stove

kek

You know, if you're just learning to cook eggs are the best place to get started. Once you've mastered eggs, cut them into quarters and try different spice combinations. You'll be surprised at how many different flavour profiles you can try just from a few eggs!

Best of lu/ck/ newfriend.

>runny yolk
yuck

No point making sunny side up. Just flip it and cook less on each side. That way half isn't over cooked

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT KITCHEN!
THATS CHERENKOV RADIATION! HOW DID YOU DO THAT COOKING AN EGG?!

Butter in a non stick pan on medium low
Crack egg, pour into center of pan
Cover and let cook 2~3 minutes.

>being a fliplet because you are afraid to break the yolk
Not flipping your eggs is savagery

Go fuck yourself. What's wrong with that, exactly? It's an easy way to make sure the whites are cooked. Do I do that? Nah, but it might help someone who doesn't know shit about cooking.

Add oil and wait for it to heat up
add egg
get a spoon and scoop up the oil and pour on top of egg
this cooks the top and bottom without having to flip

Because he specifically asked for sunny side up. Once you flip the egg it has become Over Easy and no longer is applicable to this thread.

I prefer over easy personally, but if someone asks me for sunny side up, I'm more than happy to oblige their weird fetish.

Are you honestly this fucking stupid? Your opinion is irrelevant. The entire point of a sunny side up egg is NOT to flip it.

Not the guy you're responding to, but what's wrong is you're offering up advice when you clearly have no idea what you're doing yourself.

heat pan with mid heat until it's hot, set to low
crack egg in the pan
add bit of water to the pan, add lid on pan
let cook until you can see the white has settled

>how to xook sunny side up eggs just learning how to cook

This is now the official: "Useless White Girls with Zero skills & abilities" thread.

>throw it away
No
Eat it you fucking failure

I never said to flip the egg. Learn to read