I kinda want to try this stuff, but I don't eat a lot of seafood. Is it worth using on other things?

I kinda want to try this stuff, but I don't eat a lot of seafood. Is it worth using on other things?

it's cheap bullshit, put it on whatever you don't care about the taste of

It's basically seasoned salt. Add smoked paprika and a bit of cayenne, you'll have a decent blackening rub.

remember it's salt heavy though. If you've got seasoning on hand, you could probably recreate it relatively easy if you've got a decent palate.

I ran out of paprika once and used it on chicken. It's pretty good. You should probably just buy some shrimp and put it on that.

Old Bay is a great all purpose seasoning, I love it on fries.

I've seen people add it to soups.

Read the fucking thing , you moron, it also says poultry, salads and meats. Fucking retard

Somebody woke up grumpy this morning

>It's basically seasoned salt
I mean, not really

>The seasoning mix includes mustard, paprika, celery salt, bay leaf, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, mace, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, cardamom, and ginger

It's good on sandwiches, fries, shrimp, and in soups.

Also not bad on chicken.

I put a dash of Old Bay in my homemade marinara sauce, I like it.

His bf didn't kiss him goodbye before he left for work this morning.

Isn't the seasoning on the Five Guys "cajun" fries this stuff?

I dont think it's actually old bay, but it's a close approximation using the same or similar spices in similar quantities.

I like it on steamed / sautéed vegetables with some butter or olive oil. If you like celery salt and cayenne pepper, you will like it.

It's surprisingly good on popcorn.

perfect image
Is that a real face analysis tool? Source?

>Is that a real face analysis tool? Source?
....are you old enough to be posting here?

This

im 14 and ive been here all summer

home made potato chips

It literally says poultry on the packaging you fucking autist

Crab fries = make fries and use old bay
Honkey soup = make soup and and old bay. Actual white people meat optional.
Both are pretty good.

yea man it's great pick up a tin. Very good workhorse seasoning for blue-collar seafoods.

no, the five guys cajun doesn't have celery salt in it, and it goes heavier on the heat.

MODS

It's great as a seasoning in fried chicken breading.

>t. White guy from maryland

Goes great on anything paprika and salt go with. I put it on sautéed chicken or hashbrowns, typically. Just remember not to add any salt on its own

Also, use that shit in a Bloody Mary

Try Zataran's Creole Seasoning if you want something that approximates the flavor of 5 Guys Cajun seasoning.

It's pretty goddamn good on fried potatoes.

>putting that disgusting shit on expensive crabs

pls stop

Or just use McCormick cajun seasoning like they do

I think you're the autist here because I was clearly asking for opinions.

this