How do you feel about rodent? Have you ever eaten it? What's it like?

How do you feel about rodent? Have you ever eaten it? What's it like?

I have had guinea pig which is sort of like pork and kangaroo which is very grassy tasting. Neither was bad.

I've had squirrel and armadillo, neither were very good.
Way I see it, standard meat animals are standard for a reason. Most "novelty" meats taste mediocre at best.

>How do you feel about rodent?
I like them a lot. I've had mice and rats as pets, and the squirrels who live in the yard are trained to knock on the back door when they're hungry.

chaos reigns

>asks about rodent meat
>posts a fucking marsupial

Wtf is that pic I don't like it

Possum is friend.

I had hare + rattlesnake + jalepeno sausage once

jalapeno too strong to really notice much of the hare or snake

Kek. That's Veeky Forums!

what the fuck am I looking at here?

it's a fugging roastie possum with babby possums crawlin around in her pouch

Kill it. Don't even do it to eat it, do it for fun, or because you think there is good in this world. Just fucking make them extinct.

Opossums, they are the devil.

cute little opossums desu

opossums are the most disgusting creatures imaginable

I used to think so, too, and then I watched the youtube videos by that crazy lady who keeps pet opossums. When they're raised as pets and kept clean, they're pretty darn cute.

ffs its always the trendy hipster girls sharing those videos of those fuckers on kikebook

Oh right I didn't realize it was a pouch. Thought it had its stomach cut open with dead babies stuffed in it while it was still alive. Fucked up shit breh

>at night
>hear noise
>shine light at noise
>see creature with 20 glowing eyes reflecting back all moving in thier own little directions.

On your first encounter, you'll damn near shit a good load in your undies.

I've had squirrel possum and chicken potpie at work. One of our cooks hunts a lot and brought the meat in, so it was pretty cool knowing where my food came from. The taste was great. It tasted like a plain chicken potpie. Maybe a tad sweeter. You probably won't be disappointed.

>rodent
>kangaroo

I've also eaten guinea pig meat and found it delicious, like a gamey hen but very soft and not chewy at all.

I've also hunted and eaten viscachas in the countryside, they're pretty good in escabeche.

Oh and rabbit/hare too. I fucking love roasted rabbit w/ allioli.

Capybaras are chill as fuck.

Rabbit is really popular in my country. Any meat shop has it.

Rabbits aren`t rodents you dumb fuck

t.rabbit

you all look the same to us, but don't worry your gnarly bone shard flesh is not appealing to anyone other than fedora "wrong decade" edgelords who obsess over cast iron and mead

>rabbit eaters are fedora wearing hipsters

How many faggot hipsters bag 20 rabbits each year with their .22, tard?

You plus all the rest, I guess. How many is that? Don't you have some flaxseed oil to be rubbing into your pores? OMG what if it's starting to form rust?

>rabbit is really popular
>not appealing to anyone

Here we can see a reditor outside of its natural habitat trying to defend itself

*Redditor

>rabbit is popular
Absolutely delusional

Nobody fucking eats rabbit except as an archaic contrarian novelty because it's fucking terrible, go pour your viking mead into your wineskin you fucking LARPer

I was quoting a different post you fucking tard

Nice damage control, shitwit.

yeah I thought it was trying to eat its own guts

id fuck that marsupeal. shes giving me "fuck me eyes" ffs. if you arent a furry kdl what will convince you at this pint

Pls let me never encounter this

jesus christ that vagina is huge

Oh my god, opossums are vomit inducing
that pic is no less disgusting than those pics of spiders with hundreds of babies on their backs

>the capybara: bro to all creatures, from cat to caiman

spiders are cute you disgusting beast

thats a good movie but the editing pisses me off every time

>tfw I convinced my mom to not be repulsed by opossum and bats by showing her cute videos of them

>TFW ur mum is gonna feed you meals covered in polio next Thanksgiving

North American possums are the shittiest
t. American

We love spiders in my home. They control bad bugs. I'm very careful vacuuming not to sweep up their webs from the corners.

However, I regretfully do kill black widows because I'm afraid my dog will poke her nose in a web and get bit. Those black widows are really not aggressive and I always feel a twinge of regret when I kill them.

I've had pickled argentinian vizcacha.. Tastes like chicken

Faggot do you think anyone gives a fuck about what you just said? Get the fuck outta here

save'd

Scared of spiders I take it? You're probably the same kind of braindead faggot that kills garter snakes in your yard 'cause, "muh snake."

Not that guy but yknow what else controls "bad bugs"? Bug spray. You aren't going to fuck up the entire ecosystem by killing a few spiders. I happily stomp them to death because they're disgusting. It is stupid behavior to feel unperturbed in the presence of black widows which will fucking KILL you. You're probably the type of smelly weirdo who keeps reptiles and tarantulas and shit as pets.

And yet you post the villain who had spiders for pets. Funny that

And you`re the kind of braindead faggot who assumes that every poster lives in America. DEEEERP

Nobody dies from a fucking spider bite in the developed world you moron.

>6.5 deaths/year

Holy shit, that's a serious health issue! No wonder the CDC has instituted a widespread eradication program. I'll bet they were all toddlers with compromised immune systems too. Black widows are incredibly shy and retiring. You would literally have to try to get bit by sticking your hand deep into their web, retard.

possums are cute!

>Random unsourced wordpress blog stats
>Taking a picture of google
>Killing spiders
Please go back to /r/pol.

Didn't post the picture but you're still smelly creeps who think spiders are cute. Look up a video from any exotic pet trade show and try to tell me those people don't smell and look terrible. Regardless of statistical deaths in developed countries, it still stands against basic instinct to feel comfortable around animals that will bite/sting/pinch you, ie there is something wrong with you. Probably have a sub-100 IQ saying shit like "we love spiders in my home" thinking that doesn't make you come off as a deranged retard. Suck a spider dick ya fuckin bonehead.

You're the dumbest phoneposter I've ever seen. Congrats.

Not phoneposting my man, I got a nice ol bigrig with SLI gwaphics cards but since you can't come up with proper counterpoints Im gonna assume you are in fact sucking a spider dick. I bet you like to "milk" your spiders because it's "great for homeopathic remedies" and that you make sure not to hurt them or you'll cry like the bitch you are. Take a shower dude jesus.