Evan vs Jack vs Jim

>Evan vs Jack vs Jim
>you can only pick one

wat do.

>28 stars
>11 stripes
>wat do

Be a fucking AMERICAN. SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING. Fucking call the watch list hotline and report some fucking terrorists.

Given those options I'd go Jim Beam

beam all the way

Some of the Jim Beam small batch stuff is pretty good.

top of the box dumbo

The top of the box has another 28 stars? Did Trump add another 6 states to the fucking union without telling anyone??!!

Beam is literally outclassed by all of those

>Mr shit taste

George Dickel Rye.

Out of those three choices only I guess Jack. Maker's is the best thing in that box though.

Turkey 101

>forcing someone to pick from the 3 shittiest choices

You're an asshole and I'm taking that Maker's.

you're on to me... why do you think those three are up for grabs, dumbass?

>and I'm taking that Maker's
come at me bro

canadian club
because fuck you

Jack and GrandDad aint fucking bourbon.

Check the mashbill, kid.

I'd OGD or Evan Williams.

Given the choice I'd fucking kill myself before drinking any of those

I don't like American whisky. I find them too sweet. I prefer Irish whisky or Scotch.

Jack tastes like charcoal. Jim is OK, never had Evan.

Whichever one is stronger

Evan is the best price/taste value and is straight up better than Jack imo.

I don't believe in you

This. Evan is pretty decent, especially for how cheap it is.

Jack is a total fucking rip off in general and fucking disgusting

Wild Turkey 101 please and thank you.

Correct.

See the problem with whiskey is that everyone thinks that because they have had a few, that their opinion is a good one. If someone says otherwise or makes remarks about how they're wrong, they become an "annoying whiskeyfag".
When in reality, most of the people screaming they're heads off are often enough literal plebians. The people who have never had more expensive stuff always try it and circlejerk about muh simple tastes are better and muh hipsters. The beam love is the main problem in the thread.

See here, an example of shit taste, but pretends to be knowledgeable.

Simpletons, but are honest in their opinions.

OP didn't say what was in the box, that was just the image. Out of the three, anyone who has had 10+ decent whiskies will all tell you Evans>Jack>Beam.

The main reason I can lord my opinion over this is that it's jim beam FUCKING WHITE LABEL. THE ONE ICONICALLY BAD JIM BEAM. Unless that is, you don't like the lack of corn flavor in Jack so much you'd rather suffer other profiles, but even then, Beam is still pretty shit. Several others in the thread have pointed out some of this, but OP, it's not even hard.

In that box however, it is a tie between Evans and WT, because the WT is not 101, which would shit on the rest of the box if it were in there.

>inb4 makers faggots go on and on saying dumb shit about muh candle wax and underdog sales

Gimme the Turkey.

Evan is generally my goto bourbon, especially the 100 proof, it's a severely over looked bourbon because of the price tag, I don't understand why by expensive whiskey then ruin it with fucking coke then they have the nerve to tell you that you have shit taste

Evan is the best of the three you mentioned, but could I please just have the Turkey?

Stagg jr is shit, in fact most of that low rye mashbill is mediocre. E.H. Barrel proof is the real "stagg jr" learn 2 bourbon pleb then give advice

My nig!

but from the choices, Jim Beam

Beam

Bushmills Irish Whiskey

everything else is for pussies and faggots