If you have sex with your mother and bare a child, then the child is your sister and daughter

If you have sex with your mother and bare a child, then the child is your sister and daughter....

but what if that girl has sex with your dad who has a boy who then has sex with his grandmother who bares a girl.

Who is that girl to you?

An abomination.

>ITT: Texas user trying to sort his family out

>If you [...] bare a child
>your dad who has a boy
A medical sensation

It's semantics and not science.

I have written to the Secretary of Health in Alabama for a answer. I suggest we suspend discussion in this thread until we hear back from an expert.

an emotional and physical wreck

your sister, and great granddaughter, and something else like a great niece

Your half-sister, but also your grand-niece, but also your niece, and your great-great-granddaughter

This is middle east tier inbreeding

nice deflection alabama

>What is a sexual partner

>bare a child
MODS MODS MODS

The boy is your grandson (son of your daughter) and brother (son of your father) and nephew (son of your sister), and his girl with your grandmother is: your niece (daughter of brother), grand-niece (daughter of nephew), great-granddaughter (daughter of your grandson), and, depending which grandmother it is, your niece again (daughter of sister-daughter) and grand-daughter (daughter of sister-daughter again)

A Tasmanian

East Anglian

stupid answer

Retarded question.

bumping with trump hate

>>>/tumblr/

Veeky Forums is pro-Trump friend, please gb2 tumblr

>what keeps United States of Americans up at night

the child is your sister and daughter
the boy is your brother and grandchild

so what grandmother are you talking about? I assume your mother who somehow can still bear children

that girl would be your sister and your grand-grandchild and all the other less important family terms that apply

>Veeky Forums is pro-Trump
Nobody's pro-Trump anymore, lass.

'Nobody' was pro-Trump during election season either
And yet here we are

>What is a sexual partner
you win the thread.