Is it true that for someone with 145 iq talking to a regular 100 iq person is as tedious as talking to a mentally...

Is it true that for someone with 145 iq talking to a regular 100 iq person is as tedious as talking to a mentally retarded person is for us? Asking for a friend.

froggy cute ;3

Yes.

Average people have utterly boring interests and little of value to say.

yes, its annoying.

Yes. You have to repeat seemingly basic shit over and over for them to understand.

Yes. Instead of just talking I constantly have to come up with analogies for things on the fly. Very mentally draining.

Yes, I have to verbally communicate with brainlets because my mental projections can't resonate in untrained brains.

Yes, I can't use my high gamma pfaffian telekinesis to communicate with your less evolved mind and am forced to lower myself to the point of flapping my lips to talk to you.

A dialogue between two smart people lets both anticipate the thoughts of the other while they are still being spoken. It can develop into unforeseen directions and bring about new and interesting thoughts and ideas in both.

A dialogue between a smart and an average person is like walking your dog. You have to constantly tug on the leash, take care not to leave the dumb shit behind and are forced to watch him verbally piss and shit in public.

Yes.

talking about what exactly - that's what matters
if we are going to talk about sports then who cares

This

Yes, when your friend talks to YOU it feels like he is talking to a retard.

I've experienced it once. I felt myself such fucken irrogant kid and was angry with my inexcusable ignorance and total retarded behavior.

>have never felt like i'm talking to a retard when talking to anybody

well that settles it, i'm a brainlet. It's... liberating.

>Average people have utterly boring interests and little of value to say.
Moran.
Like mathematics is interesting.

maybe you've just never talked to one

I don't think it's that hard to do. There are people that like hollywood movies. Just ask someone what they liked about the latest transformers or comic book movie. I'd imagine that is what 145 IQ people feel when discussing things.

I actually have an iq of over 145 (not trolling) and talking to normal people isn't meentally draining, at east depending on the topic. However, I often experience strong feeligs of detachment while talking to them.

my motoric skills are pretty bad though, as evidenced by my typos

Veeky Forums's wet dream.
*pic related*

It is interesting when your brain is configured in a way that makes mathematics easy.

Humans get pleasure from finishing challenges so mathfags get lots of dopamine from solving equations, Most humans like me are too fucking stupid so it takes too long to solve the equation so I never get the dopamine hence I see math as boring like most morons like me. With no dopamine my brain makes me become frustrated then angry then give up on the task.

No. Everyone has something to say whether an IQ of 80 or 180, and learning to relate to people is something vital to getting projects done. Just because they have a lower IQ than yourself doesn't make them uninteresting, especially since they likely have better social lives and more interesting experiences to share.

IQ-related question.
If i have brainlet-tier 117 iq, can I be on some degree successful user of applied math, or I should forget about math&science immediately?

Probably not as tedious because even a genius can learn from average people if he's curious enough ; however talking exclusively to people below your level must be quite depressing in the long run.

Imagine if the whole world consisted mostly of mentally challenged people, but they all thought you were the weird one.

If you can hide your power level and not be an asshole about it, it's not so bad.

Only you can know for sure, but my guess is that you can become reasonably successful if you have clear goals and a good work ethic.

Yes. My IQ is 138. I'm Asperger.

Normies think I'm too Arrogant & Weird.
I think that any Normie with IQ below 105 are Retarded Animals.

Yes. My IQ is 138. I'm Asperger (High IQ Autistic)

I think that any Normie with IQ below 95 are Retarded Apes.

Meanwhile ... Normies think I'm too Arrogant & Weird.

You can become a technician/engineer, a white collar analyst or do busywork research (such as going through thousands of experiments to collect data). The fundamentals aren't that difficult to learn. But forget about ever becoming excellent or pushing the limits of knowledge. A decent job should be your focus, and that is attainable.

Sounds accurate

Yeah I kinda get tired when talking to normies.

Not really. It is that chances are you don't have much in common talk about with such a person. Even if you have stuff in common to talk about, the other person's view is usually trivial and uninteresting.

Real talk - there isn't a huge difference between 145 and someone of average intelligence, at least that is detectable in a social setting. IQ was developed to measure marked impairment, not superiority. It's true their professional interests will likely differ, but you shouldn't really be trying to discuss thermodynamics in a bar or casual setting with a random stranger who isnt sufficiently educated (and that is what you usually notice in conversation - poor education, not a gap in IQ). You're also all autists and pseudo-intellectuals... so, that doesn't really help the flow of conversation.

Actually, pretty spot on. Don't expect to win a Turing, but you can still obtain a doctorate level education and contribute in small ways (increments) to the sciences, and that is what is really needed, anyway. Big break through are rare and the "rock stars" who do make the discovery need a stage to stand on, and that is built by the smaller guys.

No. I have a 90s IQ friend who brings the banter and this does fine amongst the doctors and lawyers of the group. Of course he just makes fun of intellectual discussion.

You wouldn't do it if you didn't want to. You must be deriving some pleasure from instructing other human persons.

I hope this person has children.

As someone with an IQ over 3-sigma, talking to a 145 IQ is pretty annoying, in and of itself. I can't imagine a 100 IQ.

And then you meet the absolute geniuses in your field that are barely aged 20 or 21, and you're on the receiving end. It hurts, but it's good to be humbled.

I meet many BS artist that fancy themselves a realistic dreamer.

>Normies think I'm too Arrogant & Weird.
How someone (supposedly) so intelligent could type like an absolute mongoloid is beyond me.

Smart people think you are arrogant and weird too.

>how someone ... could type like an absolute mongoloid is beyond me.
>I'm Asperger (High IQ Autistic)
I think this aspie was trying his hand at Irony (High IQ Humorous Shitposting)

Did you know?
If you take an "IQ" test with internet access you can potentially get the HIGHEST SCORE with no memorization?
Shouldn't these arbitrary multiple choice test results be called memory quotient anyway?
The more you think!

I sure hope so

I'm smart as fuck desu but math is just a waste of time.
Who gives a fuck about puzzles?
My IQ forces me into other activities.

talking with anyone outside of the strictest of professional communication is a fucking chore, regardless of how smart they are.

the only difference between High and Low IQ people is weather or not they feel the same, and do you the courtesy of making the conversation as short as possible, or dragging it out with mind numbing personal anecdotes and "witty" observations.

>talking with anyone outside of the strictest of professional communication is a fucking chore
Oh man, this.
I really hate face to face conversations. So many variables and social expectations and eye contact and blah blah blah.

>I might just be insecure tho

In some instances.

For the most part talking to people of average intelligence is not a problem.

The problem is when you try to explain them stuff. It is more noticeable when you spend most of your time with also highly intelligent people.

>tedious
Sure. Not because I'm a narcissist who thinks he's that much better than people with avg intelligence. And if you are talking about a complicated topic in standard conversation, you should be able to or try to explain it in simple layman's terms anyways. The problem is diverting the conversation to those complicated topics and talking about interesting things. Most people with avg IQ can't stop talking about the dumbest shit i.e I wonder if Stacey likes me, my job sucks, my boss will kill me, did you go that party last night, etc.

It's exactly like talking to an old lady at church. Even though they are talking, they aren't saying anything. They are talking about what they did at the grocery store. After 30 seconds, I space out and just reply with "Yeah" over and over again since engaging is pointless. It's tedious in this regard