What will happen if i put a couple of those in my water while boiling spaghetti?

What will happen if i put a couple of those in my water while boiling spaghetti?
Will it be a viable meal?

Why not just make soup with a bunch of noodles in it instead of spaghetti if you're going down that route?

no, i mean like doing regular pasta, gonna get rid of the water

im interested if the spaghetti themselves will get infused with a good taste by being boiled in chicken/beef/vegetables/mushroom-tasting water

of course they will numbnuts

I don't geht it. Pasta is typically used as the carrier for the sauce or ragu. In what kind oft combination does it make sense for the pasta itself to be flavoured?

Sounds nasty and depressing. Better off just eating Ramen.

Don't do it. Fucking glutamate. It's the only thing that gives the thing taste. That, and a shittoon of salt. Lowest form of cooking. This is the ultimate cooking cancer.

Read on the fucking glutamate. It's a shame people use it.

Christ, just go to the store and buy the cheapest brand of spaghetti sauce there, can't be more than $1 or so, also get some garlic or some shit, sautee that in a pan before adding the sauce.

I'm depressed just thinking about your meal :/

i do plan on making a normal pasta, with good homemade sauce and shit, i was just interested to experiment of a spaghetti boiled in that broth will have a interesting taste

Yeah that won't be interesting just bad

I put bouillon in spaghetti sometimes, I usually only use one cube though. Two is too much. Chicken bouillon cubes taste better with it than beef even if you're making beef pasta.

In the name of science - just do it and report results.

But I'm still curious which sauce you intend to use? Can't really imagine that chicken flavoured pasta adds anything special to the meal if you have a good sauce.

Also as mentioned - most stock cubes are just salt and MSG. Real chicken broth might give better results.

>Halal

SAGE.

It's chicken stock. Should they add pork to it just to spite Muslims?

In some countries there was considerable backlash from non-muslim consumers when products were labeled halal, although the products didn't change at all.
So I'm curious where Maggi sells their stock cubes in a package like in OPs post.

>t. shart
Just going out on a limb here but, maybe, just maybe it's countries with muslims in them?

You do realize that muslims live all over the place, not just saudi arabia and iraq, yes?

OP here, it was the first image on google tb h, no idea where that EXACT cube is from

Same reason you salt the water when boiling pasta

No reason to be pissy Muhammad. Please don't suicide bomb us and you may buy your halal Knorr products everywhere you want.

Funny how people who have never been affected by terrorist attacks are the most loudmouthed and vocal about it

I've always added a vegetable stock cube to pasta water, it improves the taste massively.

I can't see chicken being bad.

>In what kind oft combination does it make sense for the pasta itself to be flavoured?

Cheese, broccoli and meat of choice in it

>glutamate is bad

I'm so glad the 90's are over and MSG is on it's way back

Lol - how would you know how affected anyone here is by terrorist attacks?
Also this doesn't have anything to do with the thread, so back to

>brings up some writing on the package as an excuse to rave about DA MOOSLIMS
>gets BTFO
>mommy make the mean liberal go back to pole
In the future, don't start shit if you don't want to get your shit pushed in

>So I'm curious where Maggi sells their stock cubes in a package like in OPs post.

I what world is this question demeaning against muslims?
Do you have anger issues or are you just a SJW with a bad day? And you still didn't tell me how you know how affected I am by terrorism.

>op asks about spaghetti
>retard starts raving about the halal tax
>huh? it was just an innocent question? why are the snowflake SJWs so offended?
damagecontrol.png

>damagecontrol.png

Ok, now I know you are just a kid from /b/. Run along laddie, play somewhere else.

You're not very good at this

Muslim countries don't make broth and liquid broth isn't sold usually, they exclusively use stock cubes.

Retard.

Yes, in Poland chicken broth is a traditional, valid soup.