Veeky Forums, what in God's name did the Norks do to this kid?

Veeky Forums, what in God's name did the Norks do to this kid?

abcnews.go.com/US/otto-warmbier-american-student-detained-north-korea-17/story?id=48140700

they fried his brain

Next unabomber when?

it may be a "trojan horse" bamboozle

>bamboozle
you have to go back

This
Back to

Probably cooked his brain from some kind of stress torture. Like sticking him in a hot box for days not feeding him, or making him smash rocks in the sun like all the other political prisoners.

I think the norks are big fans of the good ol' fashioned beatings and starvation. LSD and electric brain zapping is sorta Americas thing, atleast before we switched to waterboarding and 'stress positions'.

bamboozled cuck, leave Veeky Forums

I read his limbs had severely atrophied, suggesting he had been immobilized (eg. strapped down)

Serious question- why doesn't Trump just drone strike Kim's house?

Because Russia and Chine would come to their aid and WW3 would break out.

China*

Being in a coma will do that to you, moron.

This. Also, south korea and china don't want to deal with a bunch of starbing brainwashed north koreans

If Kim's regime failed/was invaded by S. Korea the humanitarian crises would devastate the South's economy. There's 25 million people in the North and they're pretty much all on the edge of starving to death. If the South and the US rolled north across the DMZ and liberated the fuck out of Pyongyang they'd be forced with the difficult and expensive task of feeding and caring for those 25 million people.

breaking: he just died

Injected his brain tissue eating prions

>pic
Why isn't he on a stretcher?

My theory is he tried to hang himself and they caught him after he was brain dead but not bodily dead. The whole thing is really dark-there's reason to think that he didn't even do what they said he did, the people with him said he showed no signs of nervousness about stealing from a totalitarian regime and the video of the incident is a joke, it's so fuzzy you can't tell who removed the flag.

Lets be real for a second, he probably did it and didn't think it was a big deal.

>My theory is he tried to hang himself
See, that was my thought too, but I think I read something that doctors in the US said there wasn't evidence of hanging.

One contributing factor is likely the fact that North Korea is armed with nuclear weapons which it could use if provoked against allies of the US which live in its vicinity, such as South Korea and Japan.

would there be evidence of it a year later? I guess the scarring would still show up. fair enough.

It's also possible they were torturing him by dunking his head into water and it got to the point of brain damage. Or maybe they put him in a hotbox outside and the heat and oxygen starvation got to him?