Describe the moment when you ditched quantum mysticism (aka Copenhagen interpretation) and embraced pilot wave theory

Describe the moment when you ditched quantum mysticism (aka Copenhagen interpretation) and embraced pilot wave theory.

Go jump in a lake, David Bohm.

When I read this thread

When I become an atheist

When I realized that the universe had to be deterministic under cellular automaton.

>When you realize you didn't need to know about cellular automation to know the universe is deterministic and we have no free will.

Describe the moment when you ditched quantum mysticism (aka Copenhagen interpretation) and embraced multi-universe theory

Fuck off Veeky Forums. The non-equilibrium hypothesis has never been experimentally verified, I'm not leaving wave mechanics without good reason.
>Bro, what if instead of the wavefunction collapsing to a single value, your measurement apparatus is in fact the thing that collapses from a superposition of possible apparatuses.
>That's more reasonable, r...right?
I hate interpretation fags.

Go read those Landau textbooks again, obviously half of it went over your head.

I don't know, OP, why won't you decribe the moment when you completely ditched locality and non-contextuality?

I don't think anyone can ever believe pilot wave theory after reading the proof of the Kochen-Specker theorem.

>when you realize the universe made you post that horrible shitpost

>worries why electron goes left or right
>doesn't worry when universes pop up left and right

if this isn't religion, nothing is

decoherence bro?

Any property of a quantum system should be interpretation independent.

Funny, because multi universe will be proven correct very soon

>Interpretation
>Proven
Kek.

>giving this much of a shit about interpretation
it's interesting and all but it's not physics.
many worlds* and no, it won't

multiverse =/= many-worlds

did you even study physics? if PWT is correct it would set physics back about 30 years in terms of QFT, because the two theories were never properly merged.

>I don't think anyone can ever believe pilot wave theory after reading the proof of the Kochen-Specker theorem.

Well now I know you have no proper understanding of Kochen-Specker....

You realize the types of hidden variables used in Pilotwave theory are not the type excluded by Kochen-Specker. In fact John Bell was a huge proponent of PWT.

I never took the copenhagen interpretation seriously in the first place

some people are simply born intelligent :^)

yeah, I'm an aerodynamicist. I'm still figuring out how to outsmart Navier-Stokes, but by all means let me espouse my uneducated opinion on mystic quantum whodunit.

When I realized everything is subjective and explanations are pointless since nothing matters.
I hate my life, and dad.

I never said Kochen-Specker excludes PW's hidden variables, but it forces the theory to be completely contextual, which basically makes the theory pointless.

When I realized Many Worlds is correct

What about the Boltzmann brain Copenhagen fags?

>2017 Veeky Forums prize for greatest maymay