If you could pick only one of these three salsas to have with your Mexican food the rest of your life - salsa verde...

If you could pick only one of these three salsas to have with your Mexican food the rest of your life - salsa verde, pico de gallo, salsa roja - which would it be?

Pico but my my heart would ache for what I'd lost forever

I prefer the green taqueria sauce.

Huh? The what?

Fire Sauce

Pico or roja--verde is for cucks

Mild ketchup-salsa please

the light green salsa verde with avocado blended in - I prefer that one too

Cumskin detected.

I'll take the sour cream

Pico

verde is my favorite by a wide margin

Verde is tasteless

Roja is this even a question?

the middle one

Roja. I like my spice. I need my spice.

christmas please

Yellow habanero sauce cause I'm no faggot. Well, it's more of yellowish orange where I usually go. That thing is hell.

>no mention itt of mole poblano

kys

Fuck this is an impossible decision. I think I'd go with Pico because guac is shit without Pico in it

Verde with mexican food

I eat chips with normal restaurant style salsa

>Does not live near New mexico

Just hatch my shit up senpai

Poblano isn't a salsa you add to your tacos, you normally eat it with some type of meat plus rice, kind of like curry.

Also, OP, for me it's the obvious superior choice: roja

>Fuck this is an impossible decision.
Agreed.

I'd probably go Roja, but that is because I feel you could sneak most of the ingredients of Pico in to your food (when needed) and just not say you were adding Pico.

I'll never understand why salsa fresca is considered salsa when it's more of a traditional topping than a sauce. The only time it's even semi-liquid is when it's from a bottle.

Mexican here, pico de gallo has a better taste, red is always more spicy, green is for girls and faggots.

Roja is the solid go to if I could only have one. Verde is too situational. Pico is bullshit chopped veggies pretending to be a salsa.

The meaning is lost in translation, the closest thing to the word salsa in the english language is sauce but they are very different things. Salsa can be 100% liquid or like OP's pic with every possible consistency in-between. The most important thing is that if it is made with chile (any kind) it is a salsa.

Thanks, that makes some sense.

My man

All tree look pretty gross tbqh, just give me a jar of tostitos.

>tfw no chipotle

same but with verde for me.

what garbage did you eat that you thought was verde? homemade verde is great.

They're all good if made right.
most mexicans I know(I know/am related to/work with a lot) don't make overly spicy food, they aren't indians. I like spice though, even if verde is my favorite out of the three provided.

Verde, it goes with everything.