Green text the new plot of your novel, i'ts not like it's going anywhere

Green text the new plot of your novel, i'ts not like it's going anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5FmFaK7pMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only one enemy remained... Two if you counted God.

>i die
>bunch of shit happens
>make everyone think it's real for 400 pages
>wake up
>it was just a coma dream
Lol. You wasted 400 pages of your life reading my "lol I trol u plot twist"

A, B, C, D, and.. There it was. A whole E. But I wanted more.

not a plot mate

it's a common thing around teenegers to think of the reactions about their own death

>Depressed, awkward university dropout becomes NEET
>Life begins to spiral out of control
>Plans a school shooting
>Someone else came to shoot up the university on the same day
>He shoots that guy down, unwittingly becomes a hero
>Utilises his newfound fame to turn his life around, get laid, get a job etc.

who's that semen demon?

A true American fairytale

Thanks mate, I've been working on this for a few years now

>Book: 3
>Captain Taylor and half his crew set out to find the man responsible for killing his mentor, navigator and android (events of book 2) while the other half, too young Robbie involved in a manhunt, are left in the lap of luxury under the care of the mentors widow. Wanting to rejoin the fight and find the assassin, the two younger crew members hatch a. Plot to steal a starship and rejoin the captain. An ally is found to help them along.
>the man being sought out is fighting for his life as the captain managed to shoot him in the chest during a blind firefight. Under the watchful care of an alien general, they retreat to the alien home world in attempt to keep him alive long enough to get a status update about his secret mission.
>the captain, unable to use conventional methods to get the intel he needs, must barter with a wealthy gambler and ultimately put his life and the levers of his crew at risk to find the assassin.
>the young crew members succeed in stealing a ship from their host and escaping only to wander by accident into a snare set in place by the most infamous space pirate of all. Once allowed to speak in his court, the name of the captain is revealed and the pirate become enraged as his halfling daughter is still smitten after a chance encounter years ago.
>will the captain survive the trial that could take the life of him and his crew? Will the two escape the space pirates secret base?

All answers will be revealed in book 3: (title withheld) due out January 25th worldwide

>A house is open for inspection
>Would-be buyers who come in are knocked unconscious by the agent. he takes them down to the basement and drains their blood.
>He shoots the blood into the base of his dick which makes it super hard
>then his gay boyfriend sucks him off for like days at a time cause hes so hard he can just keep going
>the gay friend drinks so much cum and gets totally jacked from all the protein.
the rest of the book is about stopping the jacked guy from destroying the city. its a metaphor

>comet comes by Earth every few decades and people wish upon it
>too many people wish upon it and it falls to earth
>dude goes to search for it
>shit happens

If i like paypal'd you $50, would you just stop?

>in high school was celebrated, touted to be most successful
>ends up in a shit job and an abusive marriage
>develops horrendous internal self loathing poorly and a adjusted psych
>finally finishes screenplay he'd been writing
>literally ups and ditches his old life in the space of a day and drives to a new city to try and produce the play
>gets a venue, a cast, some funding
>lead actress is a cutie and is nice to MC
>everything might be okay
>everything is not okay
>applies intense almost unreasonable standards on cast
>they fail him and he begins to destabilise
>cutie becomes colder to him
>cutie won't perform the rape scene EXACTLY as he asks
>decides to give her the real experience and stalks her home while concealed
>jumps her and drags her into an ally
>at first she resists, but then suddenly stops fighting
>"Well go one then. You've earned. I now belong to you"
>MC freaks out and pussies out, running away
>realises things have gotten fucked up and decides to cancel the play and run back to family
>on his way to put up posters saying production is cancelled he meets an old school friend
>the bro that got away
>weekend bender getting up to dubious shit
>breaks down and confides in bro (not about the rape, but shitty life) who tells him to nut up and finish the play
>goes back to venue and the cast are relieved to see him
>they behave, doing a better job acting
>cutie performs rape scene wonderfully
>"wow you were amazing today. .. did something happen"
>MC is worried cutie knows it was him who attacked
>doesn't apear to know and discloses nothing
>in the clear
>goes to see son before the premier
>son gets picked up from school without warning
>wife freaks the fuck out and goes ape shit
>MC doesn't care and leaves again
>Play is a success
>getting loads of industry attension
>cutie turns up
>dinner, drinks sex?
>in the heat of the moment she says "I still belong to you"
>Oh no she knows
>cutie attempts to black mail him and explain what wIil happen if he doesn't cooperate. Files and defaming material will be leaked to the press
>black mail demands are unacceptable for MC
>can't go back to being a nobody
>THE WORLD
>cuts her head off with a sharp stone slab
>lives the rest of his life with his conciousness trapped in thE moment of being a celebrated playwright

The play though mostly irrelevant is about an idiot who was desperate for power, instead gains a monkey paw balanced power to stop time. The rape scene was him raping a woman in stopped time. Literally would be tricky to act out

If you don't like it then don't read it.

>a writer struggling with poverty, even though all his works are comparable to Joyce's
>a girl with big boobs finds him, recognizes his genius, and they fuck
pretty meta. basically an autobiography desu.

I try to quit smoking
Some other stuff happens

>guy wants to kill himself
>romanticizes about the proper way to do it
>terrible things happen to him, sapping his energy and will
>no longer can kill himself in the way he wanted because it was an act of passion he no longer had
>starves to death on his bed
>laments the whole time

>a young man on the verge of suicide finds new purpose in life when the ghost of Robin Williams sends him on a quest to kill an anime director.

Just kill yourselves already
(Don't really)

>small town
>pirate radio DJ obtains incredibly powerful hypnosis drug formerly tested by CIA or whatever
>spikes water tower and convinces town that the world will end in a week
>everyone goes batshit and tries to live it up, find love, seek revenge etc
>wake up as if from bad dream to have to deal with the mess that's been made

That's some of the dumbest shit I've read in a while.

>knowing you'll like something before reading it
Pleb.

Which part about it is dumb? I like the idea of having an histrionic self absorbed character whose ego leads him around like a chain through his nose.

Have you read the others? If not youre not only attempting to judge a book by its cover but you're actually judging a book without even seeing the cover.
We can't all read John green novels, faggo

I judged your mom between the covers m8

I'm trying, my book is an autobiography

good plot.

i would write an awesome novel.

hope you have talent

it seems unlikely

You can't handle my moms awesome titties, let alone a vagoo to boot, you trap fapping oxygen thief.

Go back to r.e.d.d.i.t

Before it starts, a political blogger contacts a young journalist (one who has only ever worked for free, just an amatuer) and says they're going to uncover a conspiracy, i wan't you to write it up later, then it starts:

>They meet up much later in an abandoned warehouse
>Blogger gives journo a package to be opened if he should die
>He dies, inside the package is a phone locked by fingerprint
>On the lock screen is a text message from a drug dealer
>drug dealer considered himself blogger's friend and supplier
>points him to another guy, arranges a meeting
>this guy's an impersonator, says he knew the blogger but they don't talk about him much, just shoot the shit
>journo then meets up with the executrix of blogger's estate, gets some knick-knacks
>gets contacted by someone who knew the blogger
>they meet up, she says the blogger had been searching for a mythical video production company who can film whatever your heart desires
>meanwhile the journo and impersonator become friends
>they start to tail the dealer
>eventually they all become friends
>journo starts seeing the executrix and the girl who contacted him
>dealer, journo and impersonator hatch plan to break into the morgue and cut off blogger's finger
>find videos on the computer from the production company, seem like progressively more fucked up sexual fantasies
>the impersonator is unwittingly in one of the videos
>the mystery contact is in one
>they kidnap the mystery contact

That's all I've got for solid details, but I have further general plot beats mapped out.

Thank god! I thought that spoiler would say "getting published"

>edgy loser kid goes to a new school
>falls in love with a girl
>because he is a friendless autist who can't with people he starts stalking her
>things get weirder
>she finds out
>she is batshit insane
>they agree on doing couple suicide
All's well that ends well

>young boy in Athens realizes he loves dick
>so much
>goes around letting men bugger him
>keeps trying to seduce Socrates
>eventually does
>all of the towns men crazy about him
>constantly bugger the little cherub, forget about invading army
>eventually lose to the Persians during a group orgy lubed with fish oil

It's a tragedy

8/10

it will be good if characters are good, bad if they are bad. I am trying to make them good, but it is a lot of work of course

Have you read/watched Satyricon?

>not getting it on with dirty diogenes

thats pretty funny I like it

>Young boy is hiking with his parents and gets lost in the forest
>He manages to survive on his own and eventually people assume he's dead and forget about him
>Fast forward to adulthood
>Hikers stumble on him but he lacks any real social skills so it's a very tense meeting, but eventually the hikers manage to befriend him

That's all I really have so far. I'm really just interested in documenting the experience of adjusting to modern society after being removed from it for so long and growing up in such an isolated way, everything else in the story is just an excuse to do that.

this person has horrible fashion jesus christ

And no one questioned why he had a gun?

I would read this

le sneaky man kidnaps people and other sneakier men kill them

>trope: All Myths Are True with a dash of Fantasy Kitchen Sink
>basically there used to be masic everywhere but it was shed by gods but the gods were too chaotic so they got bound to old trees and boulders and stuff and now there's really concentrated magic spots in a few places but the rest of the world is a magical deadzone
>in the previous instalment: a god that had been bound to the body of a baby 7 months gestated, 7 days alive, 7 days dead, has broken free of containment (host body killed)
>trope: Blue and Yellow Morality
>god is pretending to be the kid he used to be bound to for shits and giggles because it freaks the town out, they all know what he really is and that the real kid is buried in an unmarked grave under a big old tree
>thethingsinthemine.exe
>trouble
>like chaos unleashed upon humanity, held back by a couple of witches, a pack of local werewolves, and a fairy
>god refuses to aid in binding enemies (binding is the cruellest punishment, wouldn't do it to my worst enemy ever)
>eventually just eats thethingsinthemine
>eating your enemies is less cruel than imprisoning them?
>oh yes
>the dog eater

that is surprisingly lore-friendly to the Robin Williams Metacanon

forgot clip
youtube.com/watch?v=V5FmFaK7pMU

>nameless girl protag is supposedly sold to slavers by parents
>Christian symbolism
>girl becomes Jesus
It's basically girl becomes saviour-of-the-world-Jesus in fantasy land but it's never been done in my native language and I have a decent story built around this idea.
I want to play with the idea that jesus-like characters are not cookie-cutter builds that preach the same old story, but are what's needed at the time in the world.
There's subtle hints throughout the book that she is that world and time's version of Jesus and while it doesn't necessarily happen in our universe, the whole Jesus thing is a phenomenon spanning across every universe, like sort of a self repairing mechanism to the universe itself.

It's trippy as fuck if I say it like that but actually is a lighthearted and comfy style novel. It actually reminds me of the hobbit mixed with book of the new sun I suppose.

>he's a good guy

Women are trash can't be God or write good books.

Cool story user.

>be young average man
>getting close to his marriage's day
>fiancé is getting more and more evil
>thinks it might not be good to marry her
>his mother is almost dying from a disease
>his father passed away when he was a children
>fiancé's parents emotionally blackmail him for events in the past
>he decides to marry since fiancé seems to be calmer now
>she gets more and more crazy as the marriage goes on
>they get divorced and he is treated like shit by everybody
>he is in despair and is getting poorer and poorer as his ex-wife blackmail him more and more
>tries to date some girl for some time
>she cries rape, he almost goes to jail
>he finds anonymous place online to vent about his frustations
>he starts to get redpilled about women
>he starts to be a player
>he still uses the online website, not so much to vent, but to redpill others
>society is getting more and more ultrafeminist
>during all this story he remembers things of his past, including about his father, his mother, girls from his school years, etc... trying to make sense of everything
>hears horrible things done to an old male friend of his
>he is charged of discrimination against women for what he has said online
>society is so fucked up right now, that he needs to be tortured like, supposedly, women have been for a long time, as an historical reparation
>gets his balls cut, gets spit on, kicked on the face, nails ripped out, humiliated in various ways, everything in detail
>remembers of himself as a young child, and how he hasn't done anything to deserve it, how he trusted his mother and was always kind to women
>dies
>the end
I hope I can make it seem like our society could actually get to this point.

>ten thousand and one

>army led by militaristic general looking for his wife stumbles upon an old aged wizard whom his wife fled with, one man destroys 10,000, thanks fate and his control over it.

They are all americans.

Shut up muhammed or I'll drone strike your house.

read the first chapter then

This is literally the plot of a Christian slater straight to DVD movie. Sorry user.

>A pretentious Hare who wants to be a philosopher and a turtle who wants to write sitcoms venture into the human world to seek fame
>A jazz double bassist who lives with his religious fanatic aunt
>The characters meet
>The bassist is the only person to realize the genius of the Hare's philosophy
>The turtle does not trust him for this
>The bassist attempts to get the Hare's work published
>Mild acclaim
>Abandons music, steals the rest of Hare's work and publishes as his own
>Slowly goes insane
The end!

gringo eats shit until colombia is born

>Poet with writer's block struggles to deal with death of his snake
>Leaves poem that uses the word dyke in a coffee shop
>Poem is found and turned into image of inner city intolerance and hate.
>The poet cannot decided if he should let the fame pass by him or fess up for his incidental act

>some slut discover how to summon mythical creatures using her smartphone
>tries to sell it to other sluts so they can satisfy their sexual needs
>a battle between gods and demons erupts for human puss

Kek

>An overworked medical student battles bouts of depression and psychotic episodes while trying to navigate his way through his third year of training
>The narrative dips in and out of bizarre patient encounters and psychotic hallucinations before neither is distinguishable from the other

Sorta stranger in a strange land then.

But more realistic

Story is journal format
>Main character sleeps through a nationwide nuclear disaster
>survives only because roomate is a prepper and had a cache of gear sitting in his room
>eventually leaves the apartment once it's cool enough otuside
>links up with friends, links up with local army elements
>china invades in the name of stabilizing the US after it's "terrible leadership nuked it's own citizens"
>MC helps keep an airfield paved then gets sent along with a group to secure national guard caches and shit out in the desert
>Shit shit the russians are coming.... to help?
>informally drafted into military helps out in a mixed US/Russo unit, gets sent into Chinese held territory to stir up shit and release prisoners
>gets new orders sent off into the desert to keep attention off actual ops team doing clandestine shit out in the US
>act one ends as US deadhand countermeasures automatically launches remaining US nukes triggering nuclear powers to respond per MAD doctrines still in effect.

Act 2:
>one year timeskip
>MC and company survived due to luck and a bunker at a missile complex
>someone shoved an earth penetrating weapon down yellowstones throat.
>went about as well as expected, so everything generally east of Wyoming, and a bit north of salt lake city out to chicago is fucked due to ashfall
>magic is starting to be a thing.
>MC and group eventually make it out of ashlands to civilized areas
>California and Utah are now the political players in the west, worldwide coms are fucked
>US military remnants are just trying to keep the peace
>Chinese military force remnants are penned up in San Francisco bay area and a couple other strongholds surrounded by DMZ/No go zones
>MC works as a skulker in bay area retrieving shit for people from within the DMZ and occupied zone
>Someone starts actively hunting skulkers, after taking two to the chest MC decides "fuck that shit" and heads back east to help caravans navigate between major trade hubs
>gets contracted out to be a guide for an ecologist to go study the yellowstone area
>find weird magic and shit out there
>trip is sucessful
>some fucker does magical terrorism in SLC proper, Mormons start rounding up all the magic users till Military remnants step in
>MC contracted for larger ecological survey"
>Set up camp in a time dilation field on accident, whole group skips forward 6 months
>Dipshit from SLC shoots at an ent off in the ashlands, gets killed and ressurected by it for his trouble, he's now half plant
>get back to civilization
>Californians and Utah-ites are actively antagonizing each other and it's almost turned into a shootout more than once
>MC is all "fuck that I'mma go back into the ashlands" gets competing contracts to find the same weapons depot for three different bidders
>MC takes the offer from military remnants, job seems simple, basic locate and tag with a radio beacon and he'll be set for life.

>Act two closes with MC holed up in a greyhound bus deep in the ashlands with a dragon nearby and him contemplating a run for the gas station nearby that may provide more shelter.

Act 3: Still in the rough draft phase
>MC ends up being captured by the dragon and dragged off to their lair
>turns out to be the weapons cache
>something something something, managed to talk with the dragons after deciding "eh... I'm gonna get eaten may as well learn some shit and see if they're intelligent"
>ends up getting lectured on dragons, magic and all kinds of shit MC was not expecting
>unknown/undecided events occur
>MC ends up in southern canada areas a bit north of the ashlands
>finds technical college ovverun by lego technix creations
>hey turns out they're sentient
>MC plays part time mythos investigator while looking for missing AI platforms
>may or may not find necroomnomicon, decides it's better left undistrubed
>gets to use experimental lasers
>MC get's AI wolf companion
unfinished and undirected from here on out.

>Fantasy novel about colonizing newly discovered continent.
>Ship carrying settlers wrecks, with only five survivors.
>Survivors are human who does what he thinks is best for progression of society, bisexual rebellious elf princess, her prude brother, badass orc woman, hippie centaur chick.
>Survivors find that settlement they were traveling to has been destroyed, with no survivors.
>Try to search for one of the other settlements.
>Face many hardships.
>Guy fucks centaur at some point.

The greentext is trash but i like your premise

good one, i assume the poet is not a famous author?

Western Schwestern
>A tale of Materialism, beauty, the American dream, and downright hopeless, spiralling depression in the western woman.
>Two Jewish-German sisters.
>Rachel, the brunette, and Ingrid, the blonde.
>Escaped Germany during WWII and move to Manhattan
>Rachel is accepted by the Jewish community
>Ingrid is accepted by the Goyim of Madison avenue
>Ingrid has a Marylin Monroe lifestyle (and deathstyle); her upbringing on a german farm never prepared her for this fast kind of living.
>Rachel lives a ghostly lifestyle of being the silent trophy of the most successful man on the block.
>They both live sad existences and die even sadder deaths
>It's actually the blackest comedy you'll ever read if you can imagine that lmao

>Once apon a time
>I'm the chosen one
>But I'm also the bad guy
>Kill myself
>Then I wake up
>And remember I have amnesia
Fin

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY................................

I would honestly like to see the scene where the MC finds out another NEET is shooting the school.
I don't like that it has a good ending tho, I think it should just end there, with him becoming an undeserving hero.

>Asteroid hits a major city.
>No one is sure if it's a real, random asteroid impact, or a weapon.
>International-diplomatic-scientific shenanigans.

It sounds comfy to read, like if I had nothing else that I genuinly wanted to read I would give this one a try.

Well if you're going to greentext one of my plots you may as well greentext the other two I usually post in most of these topics

You've picked up on my lingo too mate

>Aliens visit earth.
>They make themselves invisible to humans with a mind-virus.
>They spread this mind virus by coupling it to a self-perpetuating meme: monotheism.
>As religion declines throughout the world they are confined to the middle east when visiting earth.
>Godless CIA agents discover them during the Gulf War.

This is how I planned the original ending. The book up to the shooting has rather sparse prose. Then afterwards it becomes more cloying and buzzfeed-ey. The guy gets close with a girl, but when it comes time to get his mack on, he walks out and leaves, realising he is the same lonely person he was before the shooting. For this scene, the prose shifts back to being sparse.

I've tossed around an alternative ending, similar to the ending in Temple of the Golden Pavilion: after saving the lives of the university students, he briefly considers suicide by cops and waits in a dark corridor, tossing over the idea in his head. But when the cops burst in he throws his gun to one side, because, quoting Mishima, "I wanted to live".

So its a shin megami tensei fanfiction.

I realize these are setups, not plots.

>irish guy in 1941 gets caught up in German occupied France.
>first couple chapters touch on his past and eventually current events leading to his involvement in partisan efforts against the occupation.
>story flashes forward to our irishman being apprehended and excuted on the site of a planned sabatoge.
>story back tracks to events leading up to the events explained prior from the perspective of the commanding german officer
>story catches up to the german officer confronting and ultimately apprehending the irishman.
>in the moments immediately before the officer kills the irishman french resistance ambushes the german platoon throwing the officers killing blow off barely still knocking out the protagonist.
>after the dust settles the irishman wakes up confronted by the officer distraught and battered but still standing and moving towards the protagonist
>the german speaks up fluently saying that the irish arent so lucky after all and puts several wounding shots in to the irishman before stumbling off in search of any of his men.
>our irishman still laying down in pain from being shot luckily only in the chest where he was wearing makeshift armor plates under his coat had stopped the bullets.
>determined his pulla himself up and finishes setting up the original sabatoge and hunts down the officer
>only to find the officer waiting faced off in a classic cowboy showdown.
>both men draw the same pace and fire. >and the outpost blows up
Fuck you figure out who survived.

>Remember I have amnesia

its just single long sentence that goes on for almost 400 page in stream of consciousness style about the agony of death. I call it The Song of Eternity

> be me age 45 mild cranial-facial deformity-ugly as fuck to women, overweight, single, virgin
> goodjob.jpg
> kindheart.gif
> buy robot companion
> everybody does it
> 30 years old, motherly, quit slightly more extraverted,
> finally not alone
> life is good
> ???
> she doesn't really love me, she's just programmed to
> can't decide whether to return her to the factory or not
> lie to himself or be true to himself
> She wants a family (doesn't know she's a robot)
> ???

Dunno what to write to fill in the blanks

edit
> quiet, slightly more extraverted

>Guy goes to the past to fuck his mom when she was young
>He gets there and she doesn't like him
>He tries to tell her who he is but she doesn't believe him
>He ends up raping her and she gets pregnant, making him his own father
>He realizes what he's done and goes back to the present
>He confesses what he did to his mother and she has a psychotic break and stabs him to death

I would actually read this.

It's like a better Back to the Future

This actually sounds like something I actually want/like to read if it's the narrative that drove most of the story.

I would consider writing it but it would be too awkward if it got published... what if my mother read it..