Have you ever had fruitful, intelligent conversations on Veeky Forums?

Have you ever had fruitful, intelligent conversations on Veeky Forums?

No

No

No

yh

Maybe you're not smart enough to understand the conversations.

cucks

brainlets lol

I met my gf on Veeky Forums

>Meeting someone from Veeky Forums in real life
I don't want jizz cookies thank you very much

What are you, ugly or something?

Not recently, but years back when we had the daily Putnam thread (before our faggot janitor started deleting it) they were pretty good.

After the various /soc/ debacles I've learned not to actively seek out other people on this site, most of the people here are relatively normal (by autismo standards) but some of these fuckers are crazy and I don't want to take the chance.

>implying smug anime girls aren't the pinnacle of arguing

>I met my gf on Veeky Forums
Topkek you are getting cucked as we speak.

Your brain must be too small to understand why you're wrong, that's okay little brainlet go play quietly with your legos while the adults talk.

>Topkek you are getting cucked as we speak.

>a woman knows about all the cancer there exists in the world

That is a redflag by itself but what is important for us is
>a woman who knows how weak 99.9% of men are and by hanging out with them online knows how to manipulate them

Right now she is sucking Tyrone's cock.

yes i have there are people much smarter than i am on Veeky Forums and i have also helped folks once or twice

yeah i dated a girl i met in a Veeky Forums discord once, was always a bit uneasy because of this. thankfully broke it off and got a real gf

Why are Putnam threads not allowed? I really don't get it.

Veeky Forums is about pseudointelectualism, really

janitor is a bumdevastated retard who is offended by the fact he didn't understand Putnam, and as retards go, he destroys it instead of trying to learn

But putnam problems aren't off topic, plus we have fucking flat earth threads, that makes no fucking sense.

Yeah, but The Janitor hates (or perhaps hated) us.

You could try making Putnam threads again now since we obviously have no moderation looking at the flat earth threads.

You don't understand, The Janitor actively left threads like that up with deleting the rest. The fucker even bragged about it once.

Sometimes Yes (40% of time) but most of time No (60% of time)

maybe a couple

Sometimes I wonder how many people are on here that I would actually be ok with hanging out in real life vs actual autism

I had useful pieces of advice. Though, I am still too brainlet for real discussion.

Might as try making one now then, see if the janitor still cares at all, nothing to lose really
I think most people wouldn't be all that bad to hang out with, but I know for a fact some people are actually fucking insane, my friend met this girl and she told him she browsed Veeky Forums and later on she straight up drugged him.

The person that started the thread would use mod powers to sticky the thread without being an actual mod (even though he didnt use mod powers otherwise afaik)

>smart, calculating female
>lowering themselves to bestiality

There really is nothing objectively wrong with hedonism.

Yes, I had a Veeky Forumsentist explain to me why women have breasts.

I mean think about it.
Why carry them around starting from puberty when you only need them for a couple months per offspring.
Monkeys frow theirs during pregnancy, and monkey dudes have a hard on for flat chests because that signals that the monkey chick is ready for the next monkey baby.

So why?

There's nothing objectively right or wrong in a moral sense.

No

>Every time I make a racial differences in IQ thread I get blown out by facts and logic

yeah. there was a really good thread discussing spivak vs stewart about two years ago

...If moral realism is not true.

yeah why

Stop being /b/tards. Sex-crazed fatlards asian fuckers.

The prevailing theory is that when man started to walk upright the female's glutes weren't right in front of the male's faces at all times anymore.
That's right, a busty chest is nothing more than a fake ass placed in a conveiniently elevated position for men to notice.
You're welcome.
You pervert.

It's probably down to the fact that breasts were highly important in nourishing human youth, so men favoured mates with large breasts, thus larger breasted women were more likely pass down their genes.

it's not dating if you're not fucking you cuck

I don't know if I should take you seriously.

As mentioned, if that line of reasoning was viable other mammals (including buy not limited to monkeys) would have gone down the same evolutionary path.
Answer has already been posted.