Last time i took the ACT my math score was mediocre and my IQ is probably not very impressive

>last time i took the ACT my math score was mediocre and my IQ is probably not very impressive
>still going to do mechanical engineering
Who /madman/ here?

You don't need to have a high IQ to do ambitious stuff.
You just gotta put in more effort.

You'll fit right in.

t. neet

For most non-academia industries, it has been shown that mentality, focus, and soft skills are far more important than IQ after around 120.

I got a 31 on my ACT and went to a really good school, and I work the same job as state-schoolers who are more productive than I am. Test taking correlates with IQ but not as strongly as your anxious mind might want to believe.

Mechanical Engineering..... When you're just not good enough for electrical or computer science.

>grad student at R1 uni
>never took SAT or ACT
Tests and other metrics are stupid and overrated

>mech fag
kek shouldve gone Aero

>tfw 36 on math and sci sections
>mediocre english and writing

>took ACT and got fantastic grade
>became a worthless NEET that has somehow wormed himself into debt already

>engineering
Your not very impressive iq will do OP, don't worry

please, tell me what your act score was. Tell me your composite score too.

In high school I failed classes because I didn't care and hung aroun bad people. In community college now after 1 year after years of no school I have a 4.0 (no remedial classes too) because I am a loner now and have no bad people to rub off on.

Is CS just writing code all day? I couldn't do that. One mistake and it all turns to shit. Also if it is just writing code then I have no clue why all the CS majors I have class with in calculus even need higher level math.

No matter how hardworking you think you are, you'll come to know that you aren't enough

You're a brainlet you don't understand shit.

>One mistake and it all turns to shit

lmfao

32 on ACT here and thinking about grad school for math. I feel like a brainlet.

Keep telling yourself that and it'll soon be the truth. Stop being a pussy and study

Discrete math, combinatorics, abstract algebra, cryptography, coding theory, etc. are all useful courses for CS majors.

I have no idea why they make them take calc 2 though.

>ACT scores
>thinking about grad school

I got a 35 composite, still mad. maybe I'm not cut out for grad school

>got a 1760 on older SAT
>grad maths student at Berkeley
What did my SAT score mean by this, fellas?

>Mechanical engineering