Took amphetamine for the first time before learning maths and it's terrific. I don't feel tired...

Took amphetamine for the first time before learning maths and it's terrific. I don't feel tired, and I've been working for like 7 or 8 hours now, I don't feel bored as I usually do, I stay focused, motivated and can't really get distracted, when I start doing something else for too long I feel urge to get back to maths. Oh god why amphetamine goes up so well with maths

Staring at numbers all day gets boring.
Amphetamines make everything interesting.
Ipso facto.

Yup yup, but be careful. I've noticed after a week of amphetamine abuse, I can't focus and work for a few days after.

But god, I love doing math high on Addys.

>tfw you live in third world shithole and instead of adderal or other meds you have to take dirty, yellow shit from the streets

kys junkie mohammed.

I'm white as a snowflake, you angry amphetaminelet

Meth
Addy
Modafinil

Rate in order of productivity and focus gains and explain your reasoning

Where the fuck can I get amphetamines? I was thinking of buying a chemistry set and synthesising it myself. How detectable are the fumes?

>I want to make a meth lab
Are you fucking serious?

All I need is cough tabs and these chemical glass vessels right? And not only will I get free drugs but also earn like two literal barrels of cash amirite?

Cough tabs? Lmao, I was thinking of synthesising methylamine first and using that to synthesise further.
Not yet. I am trying to determine which is safer. If I synthesise it myself, I can be sure of the contents and purity. On the other hand, some police dog might sniff the fumes. I don't plan on selling any of it. Purely for my own personal use, since I can't get my hands on adderall even if I bribe a psychiatrist. They don't prescribe it here.

And I want to use it as a nootropic, not as a recreational drug. I'm a mathematics grad and I need a boost to get anything going. Shit's exhausting and I'm feeling left behind.

>not a chemistry major
>wants to make meth

enjoy blowing yourself up

>he seriously thinks you need a degree to weigh, mix, heat, distill and decant substances when plenty of uneducated people have run meth labs

>Staring at numbers all day gets boring.
>Numbers.
Kiddo.

>cletus is shaking and baking mildly purified poison while inhaling toxic fumes while under the constant threat of exploding so you should do it too

>oh noes some of the reactions are highly energetic, some of the intermediary products highly combustible, and some of the side-products are toxic
Interesting how you've yet to say anything I don't know about meth synthesis.
Do you even have a point?

an unexperienced person has a higher chance of the possible negative outcomes happening to him even with a step-by-step guide, it's a pretty obvious one

>instructions unclear; dick stuck in meth lab

is that the autistic girl?

It's also a vapid truism. Deliberate/conscious due diligence is a good complement to experience. The advantage of an experienced chemist is that they have already internalised the practices required so to them active deliberation is not required to the same extent at every step of the process.

Synthesising meth is not a sui generis activity. The safety precautions you need to take are actually pretty general for similar types of reactions.

>autistic girl
You made me reverse image search the OP girl. Turns out she's a SJW. Boner died instantly.

two semesters of organic chemistry and any decently sharp kid could synthesize anything he wants given the equipment and reagents

You guys have any suggestions for some thing thats not illegal? Preferably no scripts needed.

I find green tea great for focus but does little for does little for motivation.

Green tea a shit. L-theanine doesn't work, buy pure caffeine or just drink coffee.

Caffeine for processing, creatine for memory. The best fruits for the brain are the ones with vitamin B6. Increase calories intake and exercise 1 or 2 hours after meals.

i'm not arguing that you can't but that it's a last resort high-risk/medium-reward endeavor the worthiness of which you should assess carefully

no-fap

You merely adopted the variables, I was born in them, moulded by them, I haven't seen a number until I was already a man, but then they were nothing to me but constants

good. now try the same without drugs. it'll work, trust me. plus you'll feel even more awesome.

Amphetamines are some of the worst drugs for your brain in the long run as they can cause permanent dopamine depletion. If your muse use study aids get something that's methylphenidate based (I.e focalin or Ritalin) as they don't do nearly as much damage

Agreed. Amphs also screw your heart obviously. Use either those mentioned or Modafinil.
There's plenty of research available on the internet about it. You can handle it if you study a lot & study well.

I'm glad people are using drugs.
Less people I have to compete with thanks to them reducing their IQ

Erdos used meth for years.

i could make meth no problem if i had the glassware/equipment, and starting reagents, and im biochem. any who has taken up to organic 2 and fully understood the concepts and experiments would be able to do it safely.

He used d-amphetamine. There is a difference

I'm just dumbing myself down for fair play

No, the difference was that he had a very regulated use schedule. Methheads, like most junkies, have poor executive function/self-control. It's how the end up junkies in the first place.

what book are you going through?