What food gives the most aromatic fart? I want to suprise myself with something new. At this point in my life...

What food gives the most aromatic fart? I want to suprise myself with something new. At this point in my life, other than eating and browsing Veeky Forums I do not find anything that could bring me from this letargy, I weigh 300lbs and taking a shit has become the peak of my day.

Food poisoning. We've evolved to detect the gassy emissions of infectious feces and find them particularly revolting. You want to gross out everyone with your farts, including yourself? Go get yourself some norovirus.

Now fuck off.

I don't want to kill myself you retard, I just want an interesting fart, gtfo my thread fucking bean

>I weigh 300lbs and taking a shit has become the peak of my day.

why the fuck do I keep coming back to shit shithole?

For me, red bell peppers do something special to my farts. They are not that paticular foul smelling, but the aroma is very particular. I enjoy it quite a lot and would recommend to anyone.

Smoked Oysters In A Can

you are basically eating something that grew in its own shit.

thanks, will try

Sauerkraut and smoked kielbasa with a large bowl of white beans simmered with a couple hamhocks. Guaranteed you'll be lighting candles.

french onion soup makes your farts smell exactly like french onion soup

gotta eat a lot of it though

any kind of sweet, black beer. if you drink too much of that, the next morning you will have some of the worst smelling fucking farts of your life.

>I weigh 300lbs and taking a shit has become the peak of my day.

> 300 lbs
300 lbs = 134 kg
How can be possible that the fattest ones are Americans?

>How can be possible that the fattest ones are Americans?

i-its just a meme

My most interesting fart was at work, went to take a shot and it smelled like someone had sprayed air freshener.

No lie.

We had been hit pretty hard by a virus because of idiot accountants turning off AV in their laptops.
I spent the weekend at work doing cleanup and restores, the only thing I ate in a period of around 40 hours was an old tin of chocolate mints that some vendor has sent and it was sitting under my secretary's desk for a couple months.

So there you go, eat nothing but cheap chocolate mints for a couple days and you too can have shit the honestly does not stink.

Sausage kale sauerkraut mustard potatoes made gave me a nice smelly fart relly enjoyed it

The worst thing for farts is sulphur in your diet. Eat a whole pack or two of dried apricots or similar stuff, plus a few overcooked boiled eggs that are blue around the yolks. It will make the roaches fall from your ceiling.

>plus a few overcooked boiled eggs that are blue around the yolks. It will make the roaches fall from your ceiling.

/this

When I was serving in the army, I was attending a course at one point. The boozer was doing 'radar dogs', basically two smoked franks in a roll with raw onion and half a jar of hot English mustard. Two of those washed down with 12 beers every night for two weeks produced evil, CS-gas like, totally silent farts that lingered like that weird, lonely, unmarried uncle after Christmas dinner.

At one point me and a mate sat around farting near the public phone booths being used by the new recruits on their one hour of call-home time, just to see how many would outlast the stench. Very few did.

I took great pleasure in slipping out a couple of these every chance I got. During morning parade was always good, as my fellow soldiers had to endure the stink without flinching, despite it smelling like badly fermented roadkill.

Happy days.

mexican

top kek

I'm a fucking fart sage. I will share my knowledge of what triggers the worst, foul farts:
1) aromatic spices - curry, paprika
2) chicken and meat in general
3) legume
4) fucking dairy products