I cannot handle how literally me this shit is, its freaking me out. Every user needs to read this

I cannot handle how literally me this shit is, its freaking me out. Every user needs to read this

It's gotta be pic related for me.

>Wear black shades and black leather outfits at night
>Quiet and stoic with limited eyelid movement
>Take a sword whenever I walk to the 7/11
>Feel like I could slash a vampire in two at any second

Every user already did. You are about twenty years late.

I'm pretty sure you'd need vampire-tier strength to slash a vampire in two, senpai.

I could never get through this damn book. Tried multiple times but the prose is too clunky and the characters too cartoonish, without any motivations or any humanity. This would be okay if the book were actually funny, but it's not.

VERDICT: basically Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy for a SLIGHTLY less useless demographic.

you jerk off to your dog?

What if I'm twenty years old?

Just need a very sharp sword m8

i fuckin' hate this book.

>less useless demographic.
who are we comparing here? because between pretentious fedora basement trolls, and flavor of the month ADHD tweenie, tweenies can at least grow out of it

Reading this atm
Gets a lot of gut-laughs out of me, something a book has never been able to do
It has my personality pinned so well, and satirizes it perfectly.

Wish I could read this for the first time again.
Enjoy it!

Well, fat NEETs like Ignatius like to think their gravy train has no stops, but (as happend to Ignatius) that train definitely does stop.

I felt that too. If you're a midly pretentious individual you're going to fell very, very connected to Ignatius...
Then he jerks off to his dog, and that fantasy of finding one literary character that is exactly like you, at least for me, ends.

There's still a chance for you to realize that fantasy.

Ahahaha

>Well I studied History, love the middle ages and have a tattoo reminiscent of the Boethius book "Consolation of Philosophy" (the Pi and Theta on Lady's Philosophy dress)
>Total loser

I only need to get fat to be the literal Ignatius

>Muh valve

Gunning fog: 8.3

OK, KID.

I have ADHD, and I completely agree.

It was okay. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I were autistic enough to fully identify with Ignatius.

The start of Finnegan's wake gets an 11.3. Made me think.