How come dusky ethnics cook food that is so spicy and hot?

How come dusky ethnics cook food that is so spicy and hot?

You cant even taste what it is you are supposed to be eating.

(...plus flamethrower shits)

Its very often paired with sides to mellow the dish like the rice in your picture, yogurt, etc.

In hot areas, spices acted as preservatives before refrigerators were invented.

spices and hot things are poisonous to the soul

>cucumber
>white bread

I don't want an ulcer from all that spiciness

Came here to say this. Also, checked.

OP is a faggot, as usual

Historically, it was to mask the flavor of the rotting meat/vegetables/dirt/whatever that they were serving.

In modern times it has become a symbol of manhood among certain lesser-brained groups to prove that they can devour flaming hot shit that no rational person would eat without complaining.

99% of the time, it isn't actually spicy and you're just a weakling

pabellon criollo is delicious and not even spicy. That version looks watery though.

OP is from fly-over land. where every meal is one note, one dimension. things like balance and variety in tastes/textures in each dish don't exist.

>lol white people can't eat spices
Lmao, non-whites literally bragging about ulcers and nuclear shits

Spicy food makes me drink a lot of water while eating it so it fills me up faster

>Historically, it was to mask the flavor of the rotting meat/vegetables/dirt/whatever that they were serving.

It still is, as food safety regulations are basically non existent outside of the EU and NA.

>in modern times it has become a symbol of manhood among certain lesser-brained groups to prove that they can devour flaming hot shit that no rational person would eat without complaining.

to be fair this is absolutely a western retardation as well, if not more so. MUH SCOVILLE XDDD LE EPIC SPICY HOT SAUCE XDDDD

Because they're shit at cooking and don't know how to let the ingredients speak for themselves. This is a side effect of being ethnic and therefore retarded.

No spices like that where used to hide how rotten the meat was. They tricked people into thinking Fresh meat buredn

>eat severely spicy food
>think you have a distended anus
>nope the pure fire from your butthole

I'm all for a cultural exchange but I didn't sign up for this shit.

How's the weather in Dodge City, KS? GMO corn crop for this years supply of HFCS doing well?

>eat the food
>didn't sign up for it
picx one

>oh by the way these things dig into your intestinal tissue and are known for causing colitis

Dude, you've got to let the people know. It's either spicy or it isn't.

Had a girlfriend once who was really into spicy food. Kept going on about it.

I'm a scrub when it comes to hot stuff, and I pointed that out whenever she brought it up.

One day she made me curry... and it wasn't even hot. She kept asking me if I was managing it okay. I didn't want to say 'it's mild as fuck', because, despite being the truth, it would look like posturing. So I kept my mouth shut.

To this day I don't know what was going in her head or her palate.

I keep hearing this but it sounds like bullshit. hot peppers didn't even come to the old world until the 17th century. what did they do before then? just eat it bad?

Not really, Switzerland isn't an EU country and they are absolute nazis about food hygiene regulations.

Ever heard of spices?

traditionally heavy spicing is used to hide bad flavors of poor quality ingredients

most of the hot ones didn't exist outside of south america until relatively recently.

You're getting confused between peppers and spices, user.

you're confusing "spicy" with "spiced." the only really hot pepper that didn't come from america is the sicuan peppercorn.

this, plus probably meat was more from old animals and savage ones so the taste was strong and they covered it with spices

was she hot?

get it?

checked

There's something mildly addictive in chilis. People who like spicy food definitely crave it.

It can also be a way to 'jazz up' otherwise boring food, like lots of spices.

The main thing, though, is that it's .. nice. There's no big secret. If someone adds some spice to a dish, and you are used to eating spicy food, it enhances the flavor and the experience more generally. If someone packs way too much chili in something or drowns things in a spicy sauce, that's different. But some mild/medium spiciness in food just tastes good.

People who dislike spicy food might not understand why people enjoy it, and might see it as some kind of macho posturing, but when it's so popular around the world you have to think there's more to it than that, and that you are missing out on something.

Heavy seasoning and spices has a variety of uses in their countries of origin. Often they acted as preservatives and insect repellents to help keep foods longer. Due to the lack of refrigeration, they also masked any gamey or rancid flavors the meat may have picked up. Finally, they helped fill out what would have been otherwise bland staple foods, since many things we eat common today (like meat) were mostly reserved for the wealthy. Poor fags got by on porridge, breads, and bulk crops like rice or soybean.

Too hot for you white boi?
Go eat cereals with milk lmfao

>I-IT'S USED BY NIGGERS TO MASK POOR TASTE!
>IT RUINS THE COMPLEX FLAVORS!
>WHY WON'T YOU JUST EAT MAYONNAISE SANDWICHES LIKE MEEEEEE

But those first two points are (mostly) correct, user..

What if i told you that your inferior digestive system isnt the norm

He obviously means Europe or just the western world not the EU

The spicy food meme is just nu-male cuckolds trying to prove how much they like brown people food.

>Historically, it was to mask the flavor of the rotting meat/vegetables/dirt/whatever that they were serving
Peppers have anti-fungal properties and are still used in curing and preserving foods today.

>certain lesser-brained groups to prove that they can devour flaming hot shit that no rational person would eat without complaining
Now that just sounds like someone teased you irl for not being able to handle spicy food and whining about it, oh sorry "complaining", and you're still absolutely booty blasted about it.

>proud ignorance of peppers used in various white european cuisines like soups and sausages
No user, you are the nu-male.
*and then user cucked himself out of his own cultural identity in his pathetic obsession with brown people*

Challenge noodles and the ridiculously hot peppers are just stupid. I have no problem with spicy stuff in general.

I hate food.

>Historically, it was to mask the flavor of the rotting meat/vegetables/dirt/whatever that they were serving.

You don't need the historical part.

Here in Dehli, in 2017, most homes don't have refrigeration and we frequently eat 2 or 3 day old unrefrigerated meat.

The strong spices help hide the smells.

You'll never find sashimi or tar tar here for a good reason.

>Here in Dehli, in 2017, most homes don't have refrigeration and we frequently eat 2 or 3 day old unrefrigerated meat.

ok... that would explain all the diahrreah in the streets.

Well "ridiculously hot peppers" is kind of relative, I mean I've met older people who think jalapenos are too spicy.
Personally, I think habaneros and similar peppers like fatalii are a good mix of flavour and spice without getting too much. The wide range of flavours in peppers is much more interesting than just the capsaicin imo.

Of course making an unbalanced dish with just a bunch of spicy shit piled on is just as stupid as drenching something in syrup or anything else.

Actually, that's more about their water quality and the waste contaminating everything.
The food is probably the smallest contributor compared with just the general lack of hygiene.

>eliminates an entire world of experiences because he's scared someone will think he compromised his "white" purity.

God, you're a little pussy bitch.

I mean, they eat with their hands and you're supposed to use one hand for eating and one for wiping your ass, I am not making a joke.

Damn bro that is some serious shit. Don't you have a sense of smell, I eat refrigerated curry 1-2 days later max. You're eating without refrigeration? You must have a strong stomach. I'm from Delhi too

Cutlery was a foreign invention and most indian foods can't be had with cutlery. Can't eat naan/roti with fork and spoon. Also the left hand thing is true . people wash their hands before eating so it's not that bad when you think about it .

To some degree he's right, though. I live in SF and most spiciness isn't for flavor. It's all just a dick measuring contest. That being said, mild or moderate spiciness can be refreshing sometimes.

>Cutlery was a foreign invention
Yeah all that fancy foreign cutlery and toilets are just too complex!

It's not like there isn't "finger-food" and stuff that you eat with your hands elsewhere but people elsewhere actually use toilets and properly clean themselves afterwards so they're not spreading shit everywhere.

It really IS that bad when you think about it because there's any need to use one hand exclusively for ass they're obviously not washing their hands well enough.

>You cant even taste what it is you are supposed to be eating.

That's the point. When you live in the Third World, you only have access to spoiled meats and low quality vegetables that make you fart violently after eating them. The spiciness is meant to distract you from the depressing reality.

Literally nothing wrong with what I said . Cutlery was alien to them so they created a system. I didn't know washing hands before eating was such a crime.

P.S. I bet you're one of those idiots who uses toilet paper . Lmao keep rubbing your shit around your ass

I forgot to add ,we do have cutlery here if you want. It's just most food here don't require it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Traditionally" spices weren't used to cover up bad tasting or "rottening" food, but for preservation. Spices were very expensive so much so that it created cities, and cultures around its trade, and they would not have been used on "rotten" or "bad-tasting" food, they were used either for preservation or by the rich to indulge themselves.

As far as the to hot or spicy thing, you build up a tolerance to it if you eat it. I don't know where this ulcer garbage is coming from. If you can't taste the food then you're doing it wrong, that's more of a white-people thing were they just slather everything with the latest hottest pepper for whatever reason. Other sensible cultures like in in the East (China, Korea, India, Thai) and Mediterranean have been able to adopt them very well without the problems you mentioned.

>You cant even taste what it is you are supposed to be eating.
You already answered your own question..

>Cutlery was alien to them so they created a system.
Like with toilets and their "system" of shitting in streets and fields. Explaining it doesn't excuse a failure of basic hygiene.
>I didn't know washing hands before eating was such a crime.
Do you need to work on your reading comprehension?
The issue is that they don't wash their hands properly which is why they need to save one hand for shit and one for food. The water they're washing with is usually just contaminated with more shit anyway because they can't manage their waste properly either.

>we do have cutlery here if you want
Oh I know, which makes your whole "hygiene is just too strange and foreign" excuses even more bullshit.

>It's just most food here don't require it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Of course, wouldn't wanna miss out on all the essential shit seasoning!

wrong file

Dumb Shart,
Fuck off.

cutlery is creation of devil

>adavanced system of regularly rotating designated shitting and eating streets

If you look at the first picture, you can see that the woman spray the surface with sanitizer.
it's as safe as lab petri dish.
source: I am indian

>sanitizer
>actually just more shit-contaminated water

This isn't about anything like race either, I'd be laughing just as hard if it was some white trailertrash trying to justify eating directly off a sidewalk.

is that ropa vieja? I don't remember it being that spicy, it's more sweet and savory from the tomatoes and bell peppers

OK Apoo...that is in no way sanitary...just about nothing in India is sanitary...
Dead bodies are disposed of in rivers, which are used to bath, brush teeth, drinking water...
Beaches, empty lots, sidewalks are used as actual toilets, shit and piss on the sidewalks...
If you pooinloos ate out of petrie dishes, I would have no issue...but claiming a designated shitting/pissing street to be as clean as a petrie dish...
Not happening...not ever...

manchild

That's a hot pic! You got any of them pooing

>diarrhea.jpg
Are you people so disgusting and fucked that you have to dismiss everything that resembles diarrhea to you? Makes you sound like a retarded child.

That's white people burning their tongues cuz MUH ENDORFIINNN meme. Ethnic hot sauces rarely go past 400,000 scoville.

sounds like she was treatin you like a widdle bitch to be nice

Enjoy fingering your arse.

it isnt spicy at all but its common for flyovers to believe that latin food is spicy because they are only exposed to Mexican food

>inferior digestive system

>authentic indian restaurants

It makes people eat less in poorer areas

Either that or she's one of those people that eat those lime flavored, rolled up "spicy" tortilla chips and thinks she's tough shit

OP probably thinks mild salsa is too spicy.

Because we can't all eat white people food like yellow cheese sandwiches with white bread

this

enjoy shitting yourself subhuman

There is no chemical in the chili that is addictive per se, it's the release of endorphins from the heat that you get addicted to.

My Ropa Vieja always turns out poorly

Its like explaining to a toddler.
Please don't talk out of your ass just because you use the same water to clean toilets and cook food with .
Poor people do that.
People who can afford it keep it seperated.(even here in India )
>Cutlery WAS alien to them.
Basic English comprehension.
Never said hygiene is too strange and foreign(lol it is to poor people)
>Shit seasoning
Yeah boil your chickens mate
It's another edition of let's make fun of poor people who can't even afford plates.
Chutiye rahoge

Have you heard of this magical object called a bidet ?

Because you're a wuss who doesn't appreciate flavor

t. lily-white New Orleanian

>tfw IBS
>tfw still eat this shit anyway

Method of preserving food using available resources. Fermenting and local spices.

Ulcers are an infection that have nothing to do with spicie fods, grandpa.

>tfw sailors ate in the dark so they didn't have to see the weevils crawling about in their food.

I'm a white dude that puts 800,000 scoville hot sauce on EVERYTHING, and for the last 8 years I've not been able to feel my ass because I eat so much spicy food I'm immune for hot shits.

>It's another edition of let's make fun of poor people who can't even afford plates.
What do you mean? If they want to eat off plate, they could easily afford to use the paper ones.

But eating off the ground is the clearly the superior way to eat
>not eating off ground to get those juicy flavors infused into your food
>ishygddt

This is what I was gently implying.

>let's make fun of poor people who can't even afford

"muh poverty is why I'm fat & out of shape."

"I'm poor, fat, & out of shape because I am a lazy nigger who won'd to anything to improve my own life"

Only one of these statements is true.

yep senpai, this truly is the godtier way to consume. just like pic related