Tfw don't know how to channel the intense passion one feels over seeing a beautiful woman towards literary and...

>tfw don't know how to channel the intense passion one feels over seeing a beautiful woman towards literary and philosophical endeavours

Serious Question, Veeky Forums. How does one channel that overcoming feeling one gets, you know the one I am talking about, where you see a woman that serves to take over your entire being, that dazzling firmament which takes over one's soul, that feeling of complete alienation and subjugation, that feeling of dread and sorrow, that wilful intensity which takes over every piece of essence you have left the moment you see a beautiful woman.

As you look upon her ripe lips of plum pulsating under her alabaster skinned brow, ohhhhhh how I wish I could just grasp you in my arms and squeeze out what is in you that makes me love you so! How I wish I could cut out your eyes and peak inside at what makes them so alluring! When you are in my vicinity, I am without words or being. I am but a ghost in a world where you are Queen! Love me! Love me! But don't actually. For the moment you love me I no longer love you! For the moment you see me I no longer see you!

bump

um, kill yourself?

Just jack off and it goes away.

But jacking off makes you lazy.

Are all men destined to this suffering?

I don't know user, I don't know

>>Serious Question, Veeky Forums. How does one channel that overcoming feeling one gets, you know the one I am talking about, where you see a woman that serves to take over your entire being, that dazzling firmament which takes over one's soul, that feeling of complete alienation and subjugation, that feeling of dread and sorrow, that wilful intensity which takes over every piece of essence you have left the moment you see a beautiful woman.

holy.....i want more....

You're a fucking masochist, you deserve it. Get over it and get over yourself.

Are you saying that masochists are narcissistic? That doesn't make sense to me

Please go away, we are here to feel!

You love an image of her you've built in your head, which will forever bar you from ever having her. In reality, you dehumanize her by removing her right to be flawed and human.

What you see and what you feel is the visage of a goddess. What she is, is merely flesh and appropriate genetic pureness. Not perfection, but everything in the right places driving you to copulate with her, protect her, watch her, lust for her and hunt her. Attention grabbing features. Remove all of that, and only focus on the sound of her voice and the actions and reactions she displays.

If she was only sound, would you still love her, if you saw her as an atrophied creature, thick on the pounds and more whale than woman?

Change "sound" to "sounding" please.

No because love is intrinsically tied to the physical. It's why deformed humans are always marginalized in society because although we can pity them, we have a hard time bringing ourselves around to loving them.

Oo la la, look at me, I'm suffering, please pity/abuse me, etc.

Your feels are STUPID. Learn to think about your feelings.

>implying women want to be loved
Chad never falls head over heels for a woman. Only beta autists like yourself fell for the romantic love meme. Just accept that you'll never find it and you'll be much happier.

t. roastie

t. butthurt roastie

>Oo la la, look at me, I'm suffering, please pity/abuse me, etc.
you could change that from masochism to be about anything. If you put ooh la la, look at me in front of it, anything would be narcissistic. But I dont think OP would do that, and masochism I think usually means self-hatred

>Oo la la, look at me, I'm arguing, please agree with me, etc.

sexual attraction in nothing but animal. romance is only a coy pretense to a good fucking.

Write love poetry that other people will like because they know that feel

quality irrelevant, all you need to do is trigger your feel of 'muh dick' and other people will nod wisely and say your shit smells sweet because they 'relate'

Source- every love song ever and most poems

LOVE/LUST IS THE STALEST, MOST CREATIVELY BANKRUPT THING ON PLANET EARTH

REGULARFOLK VACATE THE PREMISES REEEEEEOOWWWWWWWW

>sexual attraction
there are other means of attraction, you know.