After years of shitposting on Veeky Forums...

After years of shitposting on Veeky Forums, I have become unable to use reason and logic in order to articulate an argument. Instead, I appeal to ridicule and act dumb, and this makes me sad whenever I contemplate it alone. I don't even know what I think anymore to be honest.

What books should I read to fix this?

Start with the motherfucking Greeks.

The Gospel of Matthew
How to Win Friends and Influence People

I cant express how related I feel tp this
In the end Im happy cause of stoicism but I feel worried about the lack of compromising with one idea. Pls help.

You should read Foucault's Archeology of Knowledge. You've already subconsciously discovered information is simply a disguised system of power exertion and normalization. He will allow you to be able to be able to examine it clearly.

>In the end Im happy cause of stoicism

Hey there reddit

Congratulations!
You've finally reached the Absolute Spirit of Veeky Forums. You are now the substance of Veeky Forums.

Sup pleb

>After years of shitposting on Veeky Forums, I have become unable to use reason and logic in order to articulate an argument. Instead, I appeal to ridicule and act dumb
You're an awful shitposter. I've been shitposting non-stop for about 8 years now, and I could probably come up with a decent argument for anything. I'm so contrarian that I shit out my dick and piss out my ass. You're an embarrassment to people like me.
You're pretty quick to be triggered by externals for a """stoic"""

"Triggered"
Wowie
There cant be true classic stoics pn Veeky Forums, it goes against a lot of their principles nor did I ever described myself as a stoic but only stated that stoicism has helped me being happy. Why do you feel the need to measure your dick with anons over the internet?

Moron in, moron out

did you expect Veeky Forums to make you less of a moron?

I'm not measuring my dick. I'm asserting that it's bigger.

There's no way you can come up with a decent argument for anything, odds are 100% you're full of shit.

Dude Museo Coconut is dope af

You're so dumb that you can't even imagine being good at arguing. Pretty embarassing.

nothing that anyone on Veeky Forums will recommend

>act dumb
I've got bad news, you aren't acting.

underrated post 10/10

You've smothered yourself so deep in shitty ironic meme humour that you forget what genuine thought looks like. Infact, your entire concept of self has been clouded as a result.

Your first step should be to leave this website and never return.

>What books should I read to fix this?
It doesn't matter as long as you stay off of /pol/, /b/, and /r9k/

>saying "Sup pleb"
>implies being triggered
Okay, user. Hope you have a good night and good luck with your quest for logic and reasoning.

Logic and reason are spooks. So are books.

>Not starting with the Minoans