Notice how the board is named science AND math. When will you brainlets understand math is not science?

Notice how the board is named science AND math. When will you brainlets understand math is not science?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formal_science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ikr? I do more "science" than these brainlets do in their lifetime just by shaking my magic 8-ball once.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formal_science

top zozzle

Science is a systematic method we use to make accurate predictions about the universe. Mathematics is just a mere mental representation and is not empirical.

Me not very good with mathematics.

Math is not Science. Got it.

You is brainlet :)

Nobody in math calls it a science. Science is for brainlets who cannot handle the slightest bit of abstraction. We don't want to be tied with that word.

Stop including M in your STEAM acronym. It's embarrassing us.

I find it kind of funny,
I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm baited
Are the best I've ever had

>Nobody in math calls it a science. Science is for brainlets who cannot handle the slightest bit of abstraction. We don't want to be tied with that word.
hey that's mean. i could easily say you guys are so abstract you're barely functional in the real world.

at least we deal with real world problems

Math is a diverse field. Pure math is more and art and philosophy but Applied Math is definitely an approach to solve real world problems.

just friendly shittalking friendo. i love what you guys do, even if i dont understand it

>literally saying something and not understanding it in the same sentence yet at the same time saying other people don't understand it

This post will be the best thing to come from this thread.

Brainlet here
What do mathematicians like actually do all day? I don't get it
And how does it get applied back to reality

Austrian economics is a science

Australian shitposting is a science

Jezus that actually worked?

Someone post the pasta

Sweet fibonacci's ghost!

It is a sign!

E > M > S >> T >> A

>math

Its "are a" instead of "is" you dipshit. Pretty funny how you call everyone else a brainlet yet you are one yourself