If you could have two scoops of ice cream, what flavour would you choose?

If you could have two scoops of ice cream, what flavour would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/california/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Double vanilla, topped with a few spritz of "warhead candy juice spray"
Used to have it as a kid when I went to DQ with my dad. Vanilla is the best flavor without question and when you add that zingy sour taste its so fucking good

/pol/ fuck off

On pie? Vanilla. Because I want to accentuate the flavor of the pie.

we are all laughing at your autistic manchild tantrum

only publix fags would know just how good this stuff is.

>we
Don't include anybody else in your autistic comment loser speak for yourself

tumblr is that way buddy ------>

I spy a fash in need of bashing

You won't do shit loser

1 pistachio but and one chocolate.

That's my standard order. Afterwards I like to stand in front of the planet front of the planet fitness and eat it like it's causing me to have an amazing orgasm.

I spy a fedora in need of tipping

Who's we?
Strawberry and vanilla, or if I can only choose one flavor, cookies and cream.

Strawberry and vanilla is heavenly!

be my gf

now i know where antifa goes when they are hungry

she lost its time to get over it.

lol

>muh scoops
so funee, now check this out

You know, for a group of people that don't like people who get offended easily....

Pointing out the retardation in the current media is fine, but yeah /pol/ is a haven for oversensitive cry babies. Just look at how they reacted to the new Farcry

>1 (one) scoop

I found OP

Doesn't matter if its Trump or Hillary....

'Merican was fucked over by Obama anyways... nobody can help you fuckers now. lol

250 years of American debt = 10 Trillion
8 years under Obama = 20 Trillion

'Merican millenials = paying off school debt & national debt for their entire lives.

lol

>muh racism boogeyman
Getting a little old don't ya think?

kek. So fucking true.

Cookie dough and the fourth flavor

>'Merican millenials = paying off school debt & national debt for their entire lives.

THANKS OBAMA!

>>muh racism boogeyman
>Getting a little old don't ya think?

How is it old? Every time a nigger plays the race card, you cowardly whites bend over backwards to appease them.

The rest of us minorities are getting real fucking sick & tired of your double standards.

Keep showing to the world how much you need to purged.

>Can't tie a tie
>W-we will purge you
Stop larping trumpflake, you worship a neocon

>leftists overwhelmingly lose an election they thought was a sure thing
>scramble to find anything to rally behind when there is nothing
>sink so low as to try and declare eating 2 scoops of icecream is some kind of career ending political gaffe
>they cry when they get teased about how butthurt they are and unable to let things go
guys, it's a long shot but here's how bernie can still win

Is that a cereal? Would make this thread sort of on topic, I guess.

>There is no wall
>Trump bows down to kikes and arabs
>Trumpflakes fixate on a harmless joke because they are easily triggered snowflakes
How fucking sad is the existence of a trumflake? Tired of (((winning)))?

>comedian makes fun of an outlandish president
Wow wtf?

reminder that eric clanton is going to jail for at least 40 years and up to three consecutive life sentences
reminder that he will probably snitch on several antifa criminals in exchange for a lighter sentence

Do you have a single meme or slur of your own? I guess calling people racist nazis is kind of played out now but geez

That's the thing though, it wasn't just a 2 second gag joke. They tried to make it a serious thing about his insistence on being "the most superior in the room" or something. CNN wrote a fucking article on it.

>Cali judge
Yeah im sure he will get the chair lmao, he will get probation max

CNN was reporting how trump eating two scoops makes him a dictator, no joke

He never even managed the 30 day ban on Islamic immigration.
Truly the worst president we've ever hand.

There will be no wall. This is my best meme, trumpflake.

the statutes he's being sentenced under call for mandatory jail time buddy boy

Don't mind me guys. I'm /pols favourite pedo. They love me while they screech about #pizzagate

trump actually tricked dems into upgrading and expanding shitty chain link fence and 2ft barriers into 30ft steel walls in the FY2017 budget that Obama was too incompetent to pass on time.
FY2018 budget approacheth

>defending both violent criminality and judicial favoritism

well I'm shocked

I can imagine the kind of person who makes an off topic thread on a fucking /cooking/ board of all things because pol doesn't want to tolerate your stupid brand of retardation

Fuck off from not just this board, but entire website, the internet as a whole, and possibly life if this is how you spend your time you stupid little cunt

Pistachio and Caffe gelato.

4d chess! Amirite r/the_donald?

>defending a zionist
Sad!

You're dreadful at this. I hope you're being payed, at least.

#triggered? Everytime you lose an argument you cry shill, how fucking sad

4u

There will be no wall.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/california/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story.html
winners for the prototype bid are being chosen in three days buddy
t. san diego

>Prototype
Yeah there is no wall funding. Trump is the master of branding and PR and you fall for that constantly. The dems threatened a shutdown and he chickened out. I will wait for september and more mental gymnastics over another failure.

Trump BTFO

OP got boned

whoa, where did you get your crystal ball
>no funding
no shit, the budget hasn't been passed yet stupid

Yeah and the congress it's against it, so there. Game over.

did you get your crystal ball from the same place as hillary clinton?
If I were you I would be very skeptical about any pro-democratic propaganda these days

also lrn2sage and stop bumping this thread with out stupid argument - you are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

Im bumping so everyone sees how much a loser you are

Holy shit Trumplets fucking annihilated!!!

muh dikk

it's sorta sad, you're so broken inside that you actually save anti-trump propaganda images and try to pass them off as jokes

pic related is a joke
yours are circle jerk pictures. There's no gag, just malice

Please tell me that's not an official image

it's a delicious image

It's a photoshop done by an 8 year old

just Photoshop® the Ben & Jerry's© Urban Bourbon™ directly into my mouth please

Two scoops of vanilla

You are just btfo and now you're pretending you are just joking and only memeing, is this 5d volleybal?

my god i can't even get away from shitty anti-trump bait on Veeky Forums

what kind of triggered autist made this? that's just sad, really.

Rocky Road

And Pistachio, but not that nutty shit, the light green Carvel one

Cold Stone's shitty excuse of "pistachio" is Fucking disgusting

>sad

The entire meme is exaggerating Colbert's trump bashing
It's a parody of how he'll find any excuse just to end the punchline with shitting on him

He even told his Audience they are terrible when they cheered from the Comey fired announcement despite Liberals wanting him to be fired for years

Drumpf
Grabbed by the pussy/"Sexual assault"
Small Hands
Tiny Trump
Red Scare 2017
Well done steak w/ ketchup
Two scoops of ice cream

What meme or stupid non-controversy won't the left stoop to?

Veeky Forums triggered by this lol. /pol/ is the center of Veeky Forums, get over it.

Yeah, liberals only wanted him fired because they disliked his meddling in the election based on a fake email. Firing Comey because he was conducting a legitimate investigation into Russia-Trump ties is, you know, pretty bad.

Liberals don't hate Comey per se. Just because you personalize every little conflict doesn't mean most of the rest of the world operates that way.

Not evcer

>Grabbed by the pussy/"Sexual assault"
wow

>What meme or stupid non-controversy won't the left stoop to?

The Republicans have also spoken out against trump for over half these things, and you're leaving out a million other worse things such as his racist travel ban (struck down again as unconstitutional) so it the libs, Republicans and judiciary on that one and a hundred other retarded shitstorms he's run head first into.

Too bad for liberal there's zero evidence for Russia-Trump. The DNC is just covering up the fact the democrat party is falling apart but keep blaming white men for your failures in life.

Probably from tumblr, been seeing people take screenshots from here to post there

>(struck down again as unconstitutional)
Fake news. It feels constu- constuton- it feels bigly, and that's what matters. Not your elitist, college-boy "facts" that you liberals can't shut the fuck up about.

Republicans are cucks indistinguishable from leftists on every issue that matters
And racism is good, the western world (whites) is going to suffer for its stupid antiracist experiment

pistachio and chocolate
chocolate is shit tier by itself, but the combination with pistachio is godly

>unconstitutional
stop pretending that you care about the constitution

>college-boy "facts" that you liberals can't shut the fuck up about.

Lols. This is what republicucks actually believe.

Its neat watching the retardicans ignore a fully legitimate investigation and testimony in congress... And treat it as partisan rhetoric and fake news. When the grand jury is called, and evidence is presented, it will have nothing to do with political parties, other than the redpublicuck cover up.

There is zero freaking evidence. All the evidence you guys have on Trump is that he got 2 scoops of ice cream instead of one lol. Trump will be president for the nest 12 years, you better get used to it :)

>medicare
boomers need to be gassed for being a shit generation and raising the current shit generations

>tantrum
>laughing at some else's tantrum is having a tantrum
Are you possibly projecting, user-kun?

>There is zero freaking evidence

We'll see what happens during the trial of the century. I just hope I can get front row tickets for his execution for treason.

How long till he lifts those Russia sanctions that we have transcripts of Flynn promising the Russians?

>zero evidence
This is how much of a soviet cuck boi you are.

Two flavors?
>Liberal Salty Tears
>High Energy MAGA

>zero evidence for Russia-Trump. The DNC is just covering up
The DNC isn't conducting the Russia-Trump investigation, the FBI is.

Lmao, it was unconstitutional for a little shithead judge to "strike it down" in the first place. See you in a few months

>the FBI is

Actually, a special investigator from the department of justice is. This is after trump fired the first three people, and half his staff had to recuse themselves for having direct ties due to revealed secret Russian cock sucking.

> This is how much of a soviet cuck boi you are.
This is just funny considering how so many of (and most likely you) you people are communists/romanticize the soviets.

Is this the liberal cuckold general then? Great!

>how so many of (and most likely you) you people are communists/romanticize the soviets.

This is fake news. The left do not romanticize the soviets. But keep watching fox news.... They are the safe space you Slav loving cuck bois need right now.

Honestly I'm hoping Russia takes over and executes all you faggots.