Reminder that feynman was a racist, sexist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, homophobic sexual predator

Reminder that feynman was a racist, sexist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, homophobic sexual predator

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/tumblr/

cool

if this is true, then we should never mention him again and have a black woman discover path integrals on welfare

>he was a beneficiary of institutionalized racism and white privilege

Right because this is the reason that Feynman has a nobel prize in physics, formulated the path integral used in QM, furthered the theory of QED, and worked on the Manhattan Project.

>Feynman lectures
>"introductory level for graduate students"
>they start at such a high level

black people invented path integrals to calculate the optimal path to the welfare centre

>I would take the drums with me into the woods at some distance, so I wouldn't disturb anybody, and would beat them with a stick, and sing. I remember one night walking around a tree, looking at the moon, and beating the drum, making believe I was an Indian.

And an insensitive ignorant culture-appropriationist

Feynman is an overrated kike anyway

I dont judge people by their political views.

wtf I love even more Feynman now

fucking kek famlams
hope is not lost

Feynman is a Jew How the fuck a Jew can be Anti-Semitic?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros

>Doing some calculus in my head
>This bitch constantly interrupting me

Feynman did nothing wrong

>Reminder that feynman was a racist, sexist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, homophobic sexual predator
I love Feynman even more now

/pol/ is leaking

Oh, you should see how much the jewish half of my family hates themselves...for being jewish, for being white, for everything...

if by /pol/ you mean the majority of humanity

>these same retards probably ignore that Newton was probably one of the greatest Brittish Shitposters of all time and was hell bent on necking all fraudsters and ruining the career of anyone he disliked.

libruls, everyone!
Being a genius != being a good person. And even then, Feyman wasn't a bad person except when you use that deranged leftist morality based on the original sin of "privilege."

Can't have heroes and idols any more kids. they must LITERALLY be PERFECT

Fuck these people, seriously fuck them. Their whole ideology is about dragging people down.

>I don't wanna disturb anyone so I go into the woods to make noise
>Who cares about animals anyways

>they start as such high level that no begginer could get much from them

BRAINLET
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

This is the cancer that has killed Veeky Forums.