Anyone knows what kind of fish this is? It looks revolting. Like something out of an Alien movie...

Anyone knows what kind of fish this is? It looks revolting. Like something out of an Alien movie. I'm pretty sure that's its dick we can see on the top piece.

looks tasty af desu

Took a bite. It was hard and... crunchy. Pretty disgusting mouthfeel. I think I might feed the rest to the dog later.

what's that white shit coming out of it?

Please dont try kill your dog user

pretty sure that's not fish homie

Looks like some kind of small saltwater eel. The white stuff is probably the marrow from the spine.

sea jizz

skinned eel.

I think you guys might be right.
Even the dog weren't interested lol.

>hair all over the doorstep
ew clean your home you bum!!

Relax dude, he has a dog. Dogs shed. Hair gets deposited on the floor. You probably wear shoes in your house coated in urine and feces from your visit to a public restroom. Do you sanitize your floor evey 30 minutes?

worms. it's why sushi-grade fish is a thing.

that's a rat

How the fuck do you not know what it is that you're cooking?

Thats the pattern of the Tiles, dude.

l-lewd

Looks like eel or lamprey, both of which can be shitty/tough if you don't cook them right.

>fish
>dick
It's eel.

What hair? Or are you talking about the marble floor texture? You need to fix your eyes.

Looks like duck trachea.

Kinda looks like eel

Danefag here. I've had so much fried eel over the years.
It's good, but maybe not for everybody because it can be very fatty.
Still, make a white mother sauce and throw some parsley in there and have that with boiled potatoes and the eel. It's good. Fried diced bacon too if you feel like it.
I'd recommend tossing the pieces in flour before frying, though.

The white stuff is just marrow/nerve cells from the eel's spine seeping out.

After watching the new Alien """film""" I would prefer the fish.

Mate you have a rodent infestation

this

no its not

What a cute puchy doggins.

That eel lookin thing looks like it has white parasites man lol