So where do I stop with the Greeks?

So where do I stop with the Greeks?

This poster is so obtuse its uncomfortable

You can stop whenever you want, but you'll always find yourself back at the Greeks.

ur a sucker ;-)

/thread

>that poster
my mind says no but my dick says yes

This comment is so uncomfortable, its a poster

what have you read so far?

Did whoever designed that poster get an award or a talking-to?

I was thinking exactly the same. It is so much better and ingenious than the heartshapes glasses one. I want this on my wall.

You don't! x^)

They kind of petered out after Aristotle. Roman rule did not seem to be as conducive to great mathematics, literature, and philosophy as the Hellenistic era.

Top keks good sir

I do not like this poster for Lolita, because it gives off the message that anyone would confuse pure childish innocence with sexual attraction. The point of the book is that Humbert is a monster

>The point of the book is that Humbert is a monster
The point is that Dolores is a manipulative whore from young age.

the lollipop stick represents a small dick xD

That's a lollipop, r-r-right guys?

Infinite Jest

the point is that romantic sentimentality affects our moral judgements.

This poster is too clever. It loses a tonne of effectiveness, all for the sake of a visual pun. Stupid.

whoa. I just now see the lollipop. I had something else in mind. Whoa.

Boethius obviously

Just with one lollipop you can see the legs and panties of a little girl, and a penetration. Just with a lollipop which is in itself related to the book. It's really good and you can go home now.

>penetration
That's a pussy crack

It's a pussy crack when the stick just create the legs, it is a dick when it is a dick

Boethius was Latin. Nevertheless, continuing from the Greeks to the Romans/Latin writers and then into the end of the classical period marked by Boethius' Consolation of Philosophy and into Middle Age Greek Byzantine and Western Latin literature (very theological/Christian in terms of prose and poetic writing) is also a good and logical progression.

When you finish Aristotle.