So we can all agree that scrambled eggs are the best way to have your eggs?

So we can all agree that scrambled eggs are the best way to have your eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JceGMNG7rpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the point of these threads? Do you feel good about yourself OP?

I agree, but I also only know me who can make them perfectly.

I'd take fries eggs over scrambled if it's being made by some random pleb.

I like crispy fried with a runny yolk

I prefer a runny yolk to have with my potatoes and toast, actually. But scrambled is nice when hungover.

how do you make yours?

Butt ravaged sunny side up fag detected

4 well whisked eggs. Melt good butter in your pan. Add eggs. Leave on the heat until they begin to set, then use Ramsay's on/off the heat when stirring. Don't overcook (sounds obvious but most people still do). Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.

On the heat.
Off the heat.

>4 eggs

All for you? I mean, I use 2 and that keeps me pretty full for a while.

4 eggs, 1oz butter, a splash of milk, salt, pepper. Start them all in a cold pan, and then use the Ramsay method taking them off the heat as they begin to set, then back on the heat. Repeat until they appear to be *nearly* cooked and then take them off the heat until they cook to perfection with the residual heat.

It takes a little practice but once you recognise the points where you remove it from the heat you get excellent eggs and it's very difficult to overcook them.

Fuck yeah all for me. I'm skinny and can easily devour 4 scrambled eggs with a couple of slices of toast.

Most chefs agree milk isn't the way to go. You get all the creaminess you need from using butter. It's good for getting more out of them but as far as maximum quality goes, no milk.

>Most chefs agree milk isn't the way to go

Good for them.

Salty about your inferior eggs huh. Nice.

Not salty, I prefer them with pepper.

I prefer mine fertilized

Yeah I was waiting for someone to say that

Cue that guy who got a shotgun wedding at age 17 screeching about how eating eggs is an abomination against nature because it might turn you into a trannie

>no runny yolk
enjoy your baby food

scrambled is french omelette for kids or people with parkinson

Meme food desu.

>Melt good butter in your pan
do you often have bad butter?

Hard scrambled only

Over medium with sun dried tomatoes and American sauce

u monster

You're right. There's no difference between $0.89 and $3 butter.

And since for the sake of your argument you'll say there isn't - okay, I agree :)

how poor and stupid do you have to be to specify using "good" ingredients in your cooking?

Not him but now you mention it; what differences do exist between the $0.89 and the $3 butter?

That's not what he asked at all

>how to make chicken
>use a GOOD chicken
literally you

One will taste noticeably bland compared to the other. The richness of it is easily more noticeable in something like eggs when using something more expensive.

You guys should know the fact that I triggered you all so hard with a single word gives me a massive erection.

$2.11

Think about what you're saying for a minute. People with Parkinson's wouldn't want to eat fucking scrambled eggs.

It's more buttery

You hold know that even pretending to get sexual gratification from shitposting is more of a reflection on you than us

you're a beta faggot that knows nothing about food and simply buys the more expensive thing thinking it makes it higher quality

>shitposting

He said 'good butter' user, calm the fuck down. You millennials get upset way too easily.

>millennials
so namecalling is the first thing for you mr. mature pants?

this is my fav

>onion
>tomato
>mushroom
>jalapeno

chop veggies, fry a bit in butter, lower heat and scramble eggs, stirring constantly

how do you scramble

>form big sheets by scraping the bottom only occasionally
>low heat, big lumps
>constant stir
>dry as fuck

>get distracted after I put the eggs on
>start stirring more constantly after I realize they're cooking too fast on the bottom
>eggs end up unevenly cooked

I don't actually mind though cause I like having some of it more well-done than the rest. Textural contrast or something.

scrambled eggs is the "willing to do this every day" method of cooking eggs.

I'll take shakshouka or a spanish tortilla if I've got the time to make it.

You weren't asking me but I whisk them, add a splash of milk, butter or bacon fat to the pan, a couple dashes of salt, maybe a dash of pepper, and then fry the shit out of them until they don't look good anymore and are nearly rubbery.

I blame my childhood psychological scarring from my friend who liked to undercook them "creamy" which i knew meant "undercooked" and I was repulsed by it. Yet I eat raw cookie dough like a savage because my mind doesn't see the "raw eggs" in that equation and thereby deems it safe to eat.

I know a guy who is skinny and eats 6 at a time. I usually have 3 myself but most omelets are 3-4 eggs. 4 eggs isn't that outrageous.

tablespoon of butter, cold pan, whisk three eggs, pour in, put on low heat and constantly stir until it looks slightly undercooked.
Super fluffy creamy eggs.

Thanks for the horrifying and repulsive image right after lunch!

spanish omlette is the best but it is too much effort to do so often

love this recipe: youtube.com/watch?v=JceGMNG7rpU

He meant good quality vs average, not unexpired vs moldy. Though, I question the likelihood of tasting good butter over regular grocery store butter once it's fried in a pan with eggs. On bread, sure.

>American sauce
Do I dare ask what you mean by this?

lol whisking them first
>perfect

I think you're confusing multiple stereotypes.

>good butter over regular grocery store butter
i'm...confused

Well... I just realized also - I hope you are talking about "average grocery store butter" versus say "Perry's Irish Gold Butter" and not "MARGARINE" versus "ACTUAL BUTTER". I would hope if you meant that you would have said that but I've seen a lot of people talk about "margarine" and call it "butter" (I used to do that myself as a kid). I was just wondering where you are finding real butter for $0.89 assuming you buy it by the lb.

Safeway and Whole Foods. Otherwise none.

Are you a masochistic beta male cuck to get that turned on by arousing (what you perceive to be) someone's temper? Are you hoping for someone to dig out the whip?

still using trans-fat got 2 make money 4 stockholders somehow

>Not having your own dairy cow

Kek, what are you, poor?

When I tried to take Veeky Forums seriously a few years ago and gain weight I'd eat 6 eggs a day with breakfast.

I really don't like eggs much now. That's too much eggs.

over easy or bust

I'm an over-easy kind of guy desu.

Like mother, like son

M..mom?

>pepper
If you're not using white pepper with eggs, you're doing it wrong.

Scrambled dry